Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:31 PM

Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband (26460 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / When Does A Woman Conceive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Fussbot: 9:50am On May 31, 2013
Lwkm @ al dis people typing"u brought tears in2 my eyes"lol..SOME people eye no even red talkless of say water go drop..naija..lol

@op...God will surely answer ur prayer dis year o jere..and pls don't stop KICKING ur wife and am sure by dis time next year u will be carrying ur own HAT-RICKgrin and dos people laughing @ u naw?no luk dia side jhor..dey al have worse tins dey are battling with..

Lemme use dis opportunity 2 pray 4 my nabor once again,may d Lord answer her own prayer dis year 2(4 yrs)..and my own prayers 2 d Lord wil answer dis year..

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nwapst(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2013
My broda, it is well with u and ur wife. I have an idea of what u are going thru. However, am convinced ur prayers has been answered already. U hv started well by sowing seeds in his name. Just continue in that direction. That was my formular and it worked for me. Congrats in advance.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by gabbytabby: 10:01am On May 31, 2013
From someone who has waited on the lord and he has done it in his perfect time. I got to September and thought not this year and he said yes this year. God is happy with the one who would look after his blessing and your blessings shall be many in Jesus name. Amen

If you make a commitment to sow a seed bring it to pass. God hears the quiet words you say and they are so powerful. I dont know where you live but in my case I set up a direct debit to a children's charity and it happened in the month that they took the first payment out of my account.

As hard as it is, leave it in God's hands and try and take it out of your mind. Enjoy where you are on the way to where you are going. Greatest joy alright but sleep is never the same again.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by adorabletun: 10:25am On May 31, 2013
i join ma faith with your family that by this time next year your family will shout for joy and we also in nairaland will rejoice with you cos God has heard your prayer and he has answered. regards to your wife
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Harrisibor(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2013
@ OP May my God who answers prayers answer you speedily Amen
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by achi4u(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2013
op,am praying for u right now...the God who make me papa ejima (papa twins) will surely do it for you in no distant time.

worry. no more
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by ollybosieb: 10:39am On May 31, 2013
You took me down the memory lane after eight miscarriages God crowned me with a beautiful child from above, so shall God bless you and your wife with a convenant child from above IJN. Be patient cos He always visit when you least expected. Goodluck.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by adebimpe2014: 10:41am On May 31, 2013
God, this is veri touching..God will grant all your heart desire dis year.. By his grace... Embrace your wife to hve dat fate.. God will suprise her.. Amen
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Jhappy(f): 10:47am On May 31, 2013
May Almighty Allah wipe away ur tears and make u smile again.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Beync(f): 10:48am On May 31, 2013
God knows the right time to give you what he has in stock for you, his time will never pass you as long as u trust in him.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by oladele7: 10:50am On May 31, 2013
My brother I was once in your shoe. we cried daily for the baby to come,on every alter call for the fruit of the womb in the church we are there. Is like as if God was on leave but suddenly at exactly three years of waiting , God did it . The Baby boy is the testimony. Believe me there is nothing God can not do at the appointed time but please stay focus, very soon you will shout Halleluyah to the King of kings.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by garnetty(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2013
@ amdman.... I know exactly how it feels to be in this state of despair and want. I've gone through the same ordeal and came out un-scathed. Your story brought back to me those moments of frustration, despair, want, desperation, cries and negative stigma i encountered while in trial. But all these are gone forever. I'm now blessed with the fruit of the womb and a proud expectant father for that matter. My wife is now at the end of her 2nd trimester and everything is naturally well. We give thanks to God. I use my joy, victory and happiness as a point of contact to you for God's blessings upon your marriage. That Almighty God you know has not changed and will never change. HE will give your marriage that gracious fruit you desire and you will testify to HIS greatness and mercy. Just trust and believe in HIM. I'll encourage you to continue to be strong and steadfast for your wife as you are the only symbol of her perseverance. May the Lord Almighty shower HIS blessings upon your marriage richly and in no distant time. Be blessed!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by richfaxy: 11:10am On May 31, 2013
@amdman, I hope you are still following the thread and will read my post.

I felt close to tears reading your touching post. I know how it feels waiting and hoping only to find out that the child isnt coming that month, i waited for 12 months only and i knew how my wife felt each time our hopes were dashed with that monthly RED flow. But God changed our story. God will also make your child come soon.

A little story to give you more hope and make you know that there is no barennes in God's land.

I have an aunty who gave birth after 35years of marriage and was over 60 years of age as at when she gave birth in 2010.

They did series of tests and were both certified okay by different doctors . but they waited 35 years before they could see the fruit of their union.

They trained lots of children in the universities, polytechniques, and college of education but didnt have a child of their own

They trained the sister-in-law's 3 children in higher institutions only for them to go to the wedding of one the the ladies trained by them and in a family meeting the eldest son (also trained in the Uni. by them) shut my uncle up that he didnt have children so his advice does not matter. My Aunt wept profuse and i couldnt help it but bled and wept in my heart.

To the Glory of God 10months later she gave birth to her bouncing baby boy.

They all found it hard to believe, and God shut their mouth again with a second baby boy.

Now they have 2 biological sons to call their own.

I call the 1st son Isaac of our time.

The God that answered them after 35 years of marriage
will certainly bring yours soon.

4 Likes

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by flowers4me(f): 11:29am On May 31, 2013
My child,

Its just over 31 months since that day I took the stroll down the aisle with your mummy and said our vows before God and man. Since that day, we have been waiting expectantly for you. Sometimes we wonder what is taking you so long. Sometimes we imagine its taking so long because you must be very special. Most times our hearts have remained undoubtedly sure that your coming is very close, and in fact closer than we think. But then, you do not need to keep us waiting anymore.

But don’t think we have not done our fair share of things that are believed will make you come quickly. I have been severally tested and found to be perfect, having millions of you inside me. Mummy has been severally tested too and everything is in place, no cysts, no fibroids. And we have sown seeds too, financially and otherwise. We have invested in other children and continue to do so. We have followed plethora of advice on what and what not to do. We have not allowed our expectations to metamorphose into anxiety… yet you are yet to come.

And you know what? Mummy needs you! There is just something about African culture and the African woman that has made having you a certificate of completeness. You are the very person she needs right now. She has God, she has me, but she needs you to balance the equation. She has heard how discomfiting pregnancy can be... and how much more painful labour is too. But I can tell you that she is ready to go through all of that and more just to have you. Mummy G that has a 3yr-old and a 2yr-old just gave birth another 2 months ago. Mummy T that has a 2yr+ old is already carrying another. These people live in the same compound with mummy. Infact, your uncle and aunty that married after your mummy and daddy already hold their children in their hands. Granddaddy and Grandmummy are not putting mummy under pressure. They call her from time to time to encourage her to be patient. My siblings and hers do the same too. But little by little, mummy is beginning to put herself under pressure. I am doing everything I can to help her, but I need you to help me.

And don’t think that I don’t want you too! I want you with the last drop of my blood. I love you so much my heart literally aches sometimes. Children’s day was celebrated yesterday in church and it was beautiful. My eyes were flooded with tears to see so many lovely children showcasing their talents. I know that if you were here, you would have been one of the best! Anyway, I bought some gifts for children that are needy on your behalf; so know that your name is already recorded in church!

Today is Children's Day. If you were here, I would have taken the day off work to have fun with you at Inspiration FM’s Children Day’s Carnival at Dreamworld Africana. We would have had many lovely rides and yummy ice cream together, and I would have been overwhelmed just to hear you laugh. Nothing can describe how I would feel just to hold you in my arms knowing that you are my seed become flesh.

Please do not heed all the bad news on the airwaves and think the world is bad place. Do not listen to statistics that show that Nigeria is uninhabitable. We have sworn to do all we can to make the world a beautiful place for you. You will meet many challenges, but most importantly, you would have been prepared to overcome them.

I have to stop now because am in the office and my eyes are teary again. My boss just asked what’s wrong my eyes (lol) so I have to run before they find I have been crying. But am not ashamed to cry if it will make you come quickly. I know that we will surmount any mountain to finally have you in our arms… it’s just that waiting can be so hard sometimes.

We love you as no other human can ever and will ever do.

From the best Dad you could ever have,

M
cry cry cry It must be well. The GOD who brought you & your wife this far will not forsake you, in Jesus Name AMEN.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 11:30am On May 31, 2013
parismarc: OP,am pregnant rite now and I use myself as a point of contact to u and ur wife for the blessings of the womb,as the Lord has blessed me,may he do same and much more for u and ur wife,it shall be well,God will do it for u,pls don't lose hope,I prophesy twins in Jesus name.Amen.

Pls and pls,I need ur prayers too...I'm also TTC and the inlaws av started applying pressure.My hubby says "Patience"...I keep wondering in my mind wen my baby will come But God is not a man that he should lie neither is he a son of man to renege on his promises.He has said "There shall not be any barren male or female in our land"...I claim my baby with faith and I pray that 2gda with the Op,we shall av the course to give God all glory b4 July 2013 by God's grace!

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by lond07: 11:38am On May 31, 2013
I was reading this in the office and really had a real struggle holding back my tears. If it were at home, I would have let it flow freely. Beautifully and dramatically composed.

I could identify with you because I waited upto 9 years before mine came and almost effortlessly the junior followed 3 years later.

May the God of comfort bring joy to you and all looking up to him in Jesus Name. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 11:57am On May 31, 2013
amdman: My child,

Its just over 31 months since that day I took the stroll down the aisle with your mummy and said our vows before God and man. Since that day, we have been waiting expectantly for you. Sometimes we wonder what is taking you so long. Sometimes we imagine its taking so long because you must be very special. Most times our hearts have remained undoubtedly sure that your coming is very close, and in fact closer than we think. But then, you do not need to keep us waiting anymore.

But don’t think we have not done our fair share of things that are believed will make you come quickly. I have been severally tested and found to be perfect, having millions of you inside me. Mummy has been severally tested too and everything is in place, no cysts, no fibroids. And we have sown seeds too, financially and otherwise. We have invested in other children and continue to do so. We have followed plethora of advice on what and what not to do. We have not allowed our expectations to metamorphose into anxiety… yet you are yet to come.

And you know what? Mummy needs you! There is just something about African culture and the African woman that has made having you a certificate of completeness. You are the very person she needs right now. She has God, she has me, but she needs you to balance the equation. She has heard how discomfiting pregnancy can be... and how much more painful labour is too. But I can tell you that she is ready to go through all of that and more just to have you. Mummy G that has a 3yr-old and a 2yr-old just gave birth another 2 months ago. Mummy T that has a 2yr+ old is already carrying another. These people live in the same compound with mummy. Infact, your uncle and aunty that married after your mummy and daddy already hold their children in their hands. Granddaddy and Grandmummy are not putting mummy under pressure. They call her from time to time to encourage her to be patient. My siblings and hers do the same too. But little by little, mummy is beginning to put herself under pressure. I am doing everything I can to help her, but I need you to help me.

And don’t think that I don’t want you too! I want you with the last drop of my blood. I love you so much my heart literally aches sometimes. Children’s day was celebrated yesterday in church and it was beautiful. My eyes were flooded with tears to see so many lovely children showcasing their talents. I know that if you were here, you would have been one of the best! Anyway, I bought some gifts for children that are needy on your behalf; so know that your name is already recorded in church!

Today is Children's Day. If you were here, I would have taken the day off work to have fun with you at Inspiration FM’s Children Day’s Carnival at Dreamworld Africana. We would have had many lovely rides and yummy ice cream together, and I would have been overwhelmed just to hear you laugh. Nothing can describe how I would feel just to hold you in my arms knowing that you are my seed become flesh.

Please do not heed all the bad news on the airwaves and think the world is bad place. Do not listen to statistics that show that Nigeria is uninhabitable. We have sworn to do all we can to make the world a beautiful place for you. You will meet many challenges, but most importantly, you would have been prepared to overcome them.

I have to stop now because am in the office and my eyes are teary again. My boss just asked what’s wrong my eyes (lol) so I have to run before they find I have been crying. But am not ashamed to cry if it will make you come quickly. I know that we will surmount any mountain to finally have you in our arms… it’s just that waiting can be so hard sometimes.

M
I feel you its not easy just keep praying and belive God that it will happen for your family cos it takes the grace of God to overcome the waitn period
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Gepheral: 12:01pm On May 31, 2013
A really touching piece..
May God grant your heart desires. Amen
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Prinyebabe(f): 12:02pm On May 31, 2013
It is well. U just made me remember my own travails then, it took 6yrs b4 this dream came true for us but 2day we have our joy complete. Don't be dismayed God is faithful, u will share ur joy soon.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by fpeter(f): 12:17pm On May 31, 2013
This is something most people don't remember to pray about before marriage.
Most especially for us ladies, we are too busy asking God for a husband that
we actually forget that the real hurdle is having to wait for a child to come
I have seen the anxiety,pain and desperation of women waiting for the fruit of
The womb and i tell you that waiting for a husband is child's play when compared.
Therefore, as we continue to pray for husbands let us not forget to ask God for children
too so that our joy may be complete and that we may also fulfill God's purpose for marriage.
@ OP "Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward".(Psalm127:3)
God will visit your wife speedily as he did Sarah and Hannah.
You are a good man,thank you for standing by your wife.
Your expectations shall not be cut off in Jesus Name...Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by tontons: 12:20pm On May 31, 2013
God is ur strenght
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by remsonik(f): 12:46pm On May 31, 2013
amdman: My child,

M
I cried like a baby in the office reading your post. He will do yours in no distant time in the mighty name of Jesus.start praising God from this moment for the wonderful gift,don't despair tori ayo nbo lowuro,olorrun so ninu oro re tori ayo nbo lowuro....ayo ma nbo lowuro.....bekun lepe titi dale sugbon ayo nbo lowuro.....and your morning is here.I join my faith with yours and decree that children with purpose and great potentials he shall give you.It is well.Declare exodus 23:26,psalm 127:3,psalm 113:9,1 john 5:14-15 everyday
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by DCTrendy(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2013
We were in this situation for 9 months. It was like 9 yrs.

Lord God Almighty, I thank you once again because your re an expert in solving cases like this,

I sincerely pray for this man, just like you answered me in Nov 2011,

Plz answer him and everyone in this situation in Jesus mighty Name. Amen, so shall it be.

@poster,

Now that you have ascertain medically that all is ok with you both, please apply the MFM strategy
Operation fire for fire. This delay might just be from some household enemy and things like that.
Keep waiting on that Lord. They that wait upon Him shall renew their strength!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Kezzy24(f): 1:26pm On May 31, 2013
God Almighty shall make you and your wife,family's joy complete in Jesus Mighty Name...Amen!!!Very soon,we will rejoice with you,because baby is already on the way.
I tap into all the prayers for my aunty too...
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Femonjay(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2013
Hi OP,
I have the message below for you, curled from GDW.titled
His Calm Within The Storm

The GOD ALMIGHTY will answer you speedilly ''God makes things good in His time not our time''

In the message "Patiently Trust His Timing" we considered Abraham and Sarah as they waited for God's promise through the birth of Isaac. Waiting for God's direction and blessing can be a great test of our faith, but waiting on God for our rescue can be an even greater challenge.

There are three great storms detailed in the New Testament. The first occurred when Jesus was crossing the Sea of Galilee with His disciples. Jesus was asleep when the storm began, and the disciples became afraid and woke Him: "Lord save us! We're going to drown!" (Matthew 8:25). Jesus rebuked the disciples for their fear and proceeded to calm the storm; "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" (Matthew 8:26).

The second storm occurred immediately after the miraculous feeding of over five thousand people. This time, Jesus sent the disciples across the sea by themselves. When the storm rose up, Jesus went out to meet them...walking on the water. As Jesus again calmed the storm, He spoke the same message against fear; "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid" (Matthew 14:27).

The last storm occurred about thirty years after Jesus was crucified. Paul had proclaimed the gospel through much of the Roman empire and was being transported by boat to stand trial in Rome. A storm arose which blew the ship terribly off course. The ship was battered and tossed for several days; "We finally gave up all hope of being saved" (Acts 27:20).

It must have been difficult to trust God's timing as the storm continued through the many long days and sleepless nights. But as hope was fading away, God sent an angel to Paul with a familiar message.

Acts 27:23-24
"Last night an angel of the God whose I am and whom I serve stood beside me and said, 'Do not be afraid.'"

There may be times when our ability to trust is severely tested. But our faith in God - in His ability to hold us secure - must be independent of the force of the wind. Though the winds may blow, we remain in His hands and must not fear; "If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to save us from it, but even if He does not..." (Daniel 3:17-18).

Most storms last longer than we prefer. But our Heavenly Father is leading us to the place where we can have peace, contentment, and even joy, whether the sun is shining or the storm is raging. He is calling us to be free of fear; calling us to trust Him more and experience His calm within the storm.

Have a Christ Centered Day!

Steve Troxel
God's Daily Word Ministries

Click to help raise money to support families fighting cancer!

**** Reading Plan ****

May 29 2 Samuel 14:1-15:22; John 18:1-24; Psalm 119:96-112; Proverbs 16:8-9

611.59 miles in 2013 : Goal 1509 miles

Scripture references: The Holy Bible: New International Version.
Copyright 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society.

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Kezzy24(f): 1:33pm On May 31, 2013
IT IS WELL in Jesus Mighty Name...Amen
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Kezzy24(f): 1:36pm On May 31, 2013
Babymumsy:

Pls and pls,I need ur prayers too...I'm also TTC and the inlaws av started applying pressure.My hubby says "Patience"...I keep wondering in my mind wen my baby will come But God is not a man that he should lie neither is he a son of man to renege on his promises.He has said "There shall not be any barren male or female in our land"...I claim my baby with faith and I pray that 2gda with the Op,we shall av the course to give God all glory b4 July 2013 by God's grace!

AMEN!!!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Kaynee: 1:46pm On May 31, 2013
God will answer you speedily. I am in the same situation and I desire of the Lord to bless us with twins. Amen
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 31, 2013
oh mehn you are going to be one of the "bestest" dads around ...i just know it
this year will not pass you by...just believe![color=#770077]
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Santaroyx(f): 3:33pm On May 31, 2013
What a tears dropping message,i am not married yet but i can feel Ɣọ̥μ̥® pain in Ɣọ̥μ̥® shoe.Αη∂ this Ɣọ̥μ̥® letter †Φ Ɣọ̥μ̥® child will open the gate of blessings Αη∂ give Ɣọ̥μ̥ that child of Ɣọ̥μ̥® dream. Stand strong Ɣọ̥μ̥® time is now.Ɣọ̥μ̥ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the best dad
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Hermoine(f): 3:48pm On May 31, 2013
Sooooo touching,cant stop crying from deep within me@op d God dat gave a son of laughter to sarah will give u ur babies of testimony before d next children's day,keep ur faith strong for it is well
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by cuteruth(f): 4:02pm On May 31, 2013
Just as the Lord made Sarah to Laugh and all that heard laughed with her, that will be ur testimony. Have faith and Hold on to God, He never fails

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 18 Years Of Marriage / What Percentage Of Your Salary Goes For Rent? / Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.