Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,147 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband (26477 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / When Does A Woman Conceive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by rhymeup(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2013
One word - Beautiful. God bless you. You have encouraged a lot of us looking for the fruit of the womb with your words and your attitude. I join my faith with yours and believe that God will bless your prayer with an answer.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by arabanibaba: 4:28pm On May 31, 2013
so so touching i pray God will answer your prayer am also praying for my own to come this is my 42 months
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Raxz(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2013
Smile brother ur time has finally come! The bible said the expectations of the raitours shall never be cult short. Praise God cuse ur session of laughter has come. Let me congregate u cuse i cn see it coming, i can feel it. a big CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by cordj2: 6:00pm On May 31, 2013
It is well,the Lord will answer ur heart desire.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by PrettySpicey(f): 9:47pm On May 31, 2013
I don't even know who you are ... but this is the most beautiful letter I have ever read. And it made me cry. And I believe that your son/daughter read it too and guess what? He/she is on the way FAST. No child can resist such an amazing father.
We are waiting too ... not as long as you but we wait.
Your child is already on the way. Tell Mummy ... THIS IS HER YEAR. God has released a billion babies ... one or even two are for her.

I believe, I never stop believing. Our hands shall cuddle our bundles of joy.

God bless you for inspiring me and so many others.

You are already the best dad ever. I name you BEST DAD 2013.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by obyikye(f): 10:28pm On May 31, 2013
Cry no more for heaven has seen your tears and lamentations, your case is before God's table and before Ten months from now you would be called daddy by your own baby in Jesus name-Amen
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Caracta(f): 1:08am On Jun 01, 2013
Oh God, please answer his prayers and that of many people with the same desire for children. This is a touching piece. We shall all rejoice with you. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by delpee(f): 5:09am On Jun 01, 2013
Just remembered the case of a couple that desperately craved for a child. They had been told that the man was shooting blanks mostly while the woman had some minor issues. The doctors gave them no hope apart from IVF which is expensive and with no guarantee of success. They turned to God and strong faith drove them to buy baby things which they constantly prayed over. The woman became more relaxed believing that a baby would come against all odds and it came to pass! They are now blessed with four kids according to the man.

I continue to pray along with you, your miracle is on the way and we shall have cause to celebrate with you soon. Pls note that its important that you both avoid anxiety. Its done and will surely manifest in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by ichidodo: 7:15am On Jun 01, 2013
All these eulogies,exhortations and effusifications wont get you anywhere. Conception is a scientific process and as such its procedures must be obvserved methodically and meticulously any lapse wont get you a baby.........Seek Proffessional help.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by anyerhovwo(f): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2013
My brother, I share the same sentiments with you, as I pray for you I pray for myself too. May Almighty God Jehovah grant our heart desires and bless us with the fruit of the womb.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by edydeyemi(m): 8:22am On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2013
Op go with ur wife to d Lord's chosen charismatic renewal ministry at Ijesha Lagos. D Lord who visited me never disappoints
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by aademi(f): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2013
Waow! This thread is one of the best so far on Nairaland and I couldn't resist commenting. So much prayers and good wishes from members. @Op, hold onto the words of God and it will be onto you as your heart desires. I join my faith with yours and everybody here as we declare Baby 2014 for you by His special grace.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Tmoni(m): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2013
God be with you and your family.......we shall all gather to rejoice and if possible all attend the naming ceremony of your child!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by thrugemaster(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2013
every thing nah double double..... Every thing nah double double........ receive your own in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by willarrie(m): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2013
Best Dad 2013,I feel ur pain and I blieve God heard Ʋ soo loud and clear and i'm sure he's working it out4ur Favor,ur Kids ar Taking root b4 they appear and all men shall knw D̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥†̥ God alone ȋ̝̊̅§ Faithful and True.See Ʋ on ur kids Christening
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by achi4u(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2013
Kaynee: God will answer you speedily. I am in the same situation and I desire of the Lord to bless us with twins. Amen
He will surely grant you ur heart desire in Jesus. Name Amen.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Muttybabe(f): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
WHAT A PITY, THIS LIFE IS JUST WORD AND OPPOSITE. ME AM SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT NOW WITH TWINS BUT NOT HAPPY. I HARDLY GET SOMETING TO EAT TWICE IN A DAY. MY HUSBAND LOOSE HIS JOB A YEAR AGO THE DAY I WAS TOLD THAT AM CARRYING TWINS, I NEARLY COMMITE SUCIDE COS I KNOW WE HAV NOTING TO CATER 4 THEM. AM VERY HEAVY NOW WITH #9,000 SALARY AM COLECTING WHICH WE ALMOST BORROW FINISH BEFORE MONTH END. HOW I WISH GOD GIVE U PEOPLE THAT ARE ALSO IN NEED OF IT. BUT I BELIEV DAT GOD TIME WIL SOON COME 4 U. I ALSO PRAY 4 MY HUSBAND THAT IS IN NEED OF JOB. AT LEAST ANY JOB EVEN IF IT IS DRIVER. GOD WHERE IS UR EYES.......
achi4u: He will surely grant you ur heart desire in Jesus. Name Amen.
WHAT A PITY, THIS LIFE IS JUST WORD AND OPPOSITE. ME AM SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT NOW WITH TWINS BUT NOT HAPPY. I HARDLY GET SOMETING TO EAT TWICE IN A DAY. MY HUSBAND LOOSE HIS JOB A YEAR AGO THE DAY I WAS TOLD THAT AM CARRYING TWINS, I NEARLY COMMITE SUCIDE COS I KNOW WE HAV NOTING TO CATER 4 THEM. AM VERY HEAVY NOW WITH #9,000 SALARY AM COLECTING WHICH WE ALMOST BORROW FINISH BEFORE MONTH END. HOW I WISH GOD GIVE U PEOPLE THAT ARE ALSO IN NEED OF IT. BUT I BELIEV DAT GOD TIME WIL SOON COME 4 U. I ALSO PRAY 4 MY HUSBAND THAT IS IN NEED OF JOB. AT LEAST ANY JOB EVEN IF IT IS DRIVER. GOD WHERE IS UR EYES.......

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by juleze(f): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
Babymumsy:

Pls and pls,I need ur prayers too...I'm also TTC and the inlaws av started applying pressure.My hubby says "Patience"...I keep wondering in my mind wen my baby will come But God is not a man that he should lie neither is he a son of man to renege on his promises.He has said "There shall not be any barren male or female in our land"...I claim my baby with faith and I pray that 2gda with the Op,we shall av the course to give God all glory b4 July 2013 by God's grace!
I was checking out some information and came across a treatment for ttcs. †ђξ man said he was yet to see a couple it didn't work for.
It's apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) mixed with honey and warm water taken every evening. I take ACV for its numerous other benefits and was shocked to find out this benefit again. Just ensure you buy †ђξ one made by Braggs (from †ђξ US) as it contains all †ђξ nutrients unlike †ђξ ones i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ stores ytat have been filtered. You can get this brand from naturalnigerian.com, healthplus and medplus.
Also ensure you get real honey.
What this does is that it alkalinizes †ђξ body and reduces acidity.

I also heard about using DHEA 75mg 3 times daily to incease †ђξ quality of †ђξ eggs. But try †ђξ above first and constantly use ovulation kits to know when you're ovulating. You can use mymonthlycycles.com to keep track of your ovulation signs.

Finally, google forums for ttcs and join one or two. Those westerners have a trailerload of information, experiences and what their GPs and health practitioners told them to try and how it worked.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by titileps: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
ichidodo: All these eulogies,exhortations and effusifications wont get you anywhere. Conception is a scientific process and as such its procedures must be obvserved methodically and meticulously any lapse wont get you a baby.........Seek Proffessional help.
How come u don't believe in Miracles? Na wa 4 u
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Matadaz(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
@ OP

I pray to God Alminghty to pls answer Ur and pple in similar situation prayers with Blessed kids.
pls,keep ur faith in Him Alone,be prayerful and Subr(patience).it is well by His Grace.

Tak Kia
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 02, 2013
To all those ttc check out https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc
may the almighty answer all our prayers. Amin
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Shadydamsel(f): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by subzidi: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
embarassed@ muttybabe pls reaach me on chinedu.pavina@gmail.com let me see wat can I do 2 help the lord is ur strength!quote author=Mutty.babe]WHAT A PITY, THIS LIFE IS JUST WORD AND OPPOSITE. ME AM SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT NOW WITH TWINS BUT NOT HAPPY. I HARDLY GET SOMETING TO EAT TWICE IN A DAY. MY HUSBAND LOOSE HIS JOB A YEAR AGO THE DAY I WAS TOLD THAT AM CARRYING TWINS, I NEARLY COMMITE SUCIDE COS I KNOW WE HAV NOTING TO CATER 4 THEM. AM VERY HEAVY NOW WITH #9,000 SALARY AM COLECTING WHICH WE ALMOST BORROW FINISH BEFORE MONTH END. HOW I WISH GOD GIVE U PEOPLE THAT ARE ALSO IN NEED OF IT. BUT I BELIEV DAT GOD TIME WIL SOON COME 4 U. I ALSO PRAY 4 MY HUSBAND THAT IS IN NEED OF JOB. AT LEAST ANY JOB EVEN IF IT IS DRIVER. GOD WHERE IS UR EYES.......WHAT A PITY, THIS LIFE IS JUST WORD AND OPPOSITE. ME AM SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT NOW WITH TWINS BUT NOT HAPPY. I HARDLY GET SOMETING TO EAT TWICE IN A DAY. MY HUSBAND LOOSE HIS JOB A YEAR AGO THE DAY I WAS TOLD THAT AM CARRYING TWINS, I NEARLY COMMITE SUCIDE COS I KNOW WE HAV NOTING TO CATER 4 THEM. AM VERY HEAVY NOW WITH #9,000 SALARY AM COLECTING WHICH WE ALMOST BORROW FINISH BEFORE MONTH END. HOW I WISH GOD GIVE U PEOPLE THAT ARE ALSO IN NEED OF IT. BUT I BELIEV DAT GOD TIME WIL SOON COME 4 U. I ALSO PRAY 4 MY HUSBAND THAT IS IN NEED OF JOB. AT LEAST ANY JOB EVEN IF IT IS DRIVER. GOD WHERE IS UR EYES.......[/quote]
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by adesbreath: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dear Op, ur such a fantastic writer I am so touched from inside, I want you to know that God answers prayers and He will surely bless u with children if u do not loose faith, my sister had no child for twelve long years now she has a son and another one coming just immediately, isn't that God? I also want you to know that God allows us to pass through some situations, you will understand when the baby comes. Trust me your letter is enough to draw more than one baby from heaven, can you handle them? May God help us all.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Ivynwa(f): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
Isaiah 60 vs 4
---thy sons shall come from far and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. Alleluiah!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by subzidi: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hello Muttybaby: I'm yet to see your email in my box. I can assist with a driving job for your hubby in case your are reading this pls reach me on chinedu.pavina@gmail.com my hubby's coy is recruiting for drivers wanna see if i can push yours. It is well with you...

Mutty.babe:
WHAT A PITY, THIS LIFE IS JUST WORD AND OPPOSITE. ME AM SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT NOW WITH TWINS BUT NOT HAPPY. I HARDLY GET SOMETING TO EAT TWICE IN A DAY. MY HUSBAND LOOSE HIS JOB A YEAR AGO THE DAY I WAS TOLD THAT AM CARRYING TWINS, I NEARLY COMMITE SUCIDE COS I KNOW WE HAV NOTING TO CATER 4 THEM. AM VERY HEAVY NOW WITH #9,000 SALARY AM COLECTING WHICH WE ALMOST BORROW FINISH BEFORE MONTH END. HOW I WISH GOD GIVE U PEOPLE THAT ARE ALSO IN NEED OF IT. BUT I BELIEV DAT GOD TIME WIL SOON COME 4 U. I ALSO PRAY 4 MY HUSBAND THAT IS IN NEED OF JOB. AT LEAST ANY JOB EVEN IF IT IS DRIVER. GOD WHERE IS UR EYES.......WHAT A PITY, THIS LIFE IS JUST WORD AND OPPOSITE. ME AM SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT NOW WITH TWINS BUT NOT HAPPY. I HARDLY GET SOMETING TO EAT TWICE IN A DAY. MY HUSBAND LOOSE HIS JOB A YEAR AGO THE DAY I WAS TOLD THAT AM CARRYING TWINS, I NEARLY COMMITE SUCIDE COS I KNOW WE HAV NOTING TO CATER 4 THEM. AM VERY HEAVY NOW WITH #9,000 SALARY AM COLECTING WHICH WE ALMOST BORROW FINISH BEFORE MONTH END. HOW I WISH GOD GIVE U PEOPLE THAT ARE ALSO IN NEED OF IT. BUT I BELIEV DAT GOD TIME WIL SOON COME 4 U. I ALSO PRAY 4 MY HUSBAND THAT IS IN NEED OF JOB. AT LEAST ANY JOB EVEN IF IT IS DRIVER. GOD WHERE IS UR EYES.......
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Shadydamsel(f): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
He will come soon
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2013
God will do it for you at the appointed time
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by esmeralda1(f): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2013
@Op, I jst saw this and I must confess it is really touching n I pray that God will answer all ur heart desires speedily in Jesus name. Pls don't lose hope God will give u ur own baby IJN.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by SU37fighter: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Women are too emotional.
See as tears just full this thread.
*sigh*
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by omoanho(f): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2013
The God that did it in the life of my pastor & his wife, after waiting for 10yrs & gave them three lovely kids in 2yrs will come forth for you & your wife IJN. It is well, keep faith, it is not never late with the God I serve.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos) / Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos) / When Your Mother Calls You The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.