Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Friend Or Total Stranger; Who Will You Help And Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friend Or Total Stranger; Who Will You Help And Why? (711 Views)

Relationship: Are You His Friend Or Girl-friend? / Ever Worn The Same Dress With A Stranger To An Event? / Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend Or Total Stranger; Who Will You Help And Why? by nenergy(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2013
Yesterday, i was going through my Facebook posts from 2009 and i found one which read; "If you had a chance to help a friend or a total stranger, who would you help and why?" I thought i'd share it on Nairaland. So good people,in such a situation, who would you help and why?
Re: Friend Or Total Stranger; Who Will You Help And Why? by greatgod2012(f): 12:53pm On May 27, 2013
Anyone that needs the help i could afford to render and that im in position to offer.
May God help me.

1 Like

Re: Friend Or Total Stranger; Who Will You Help And Why? by sholay2011(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2013
greatgod2012: Anyone that needs the help i could afford to render and that im in position to offer.
May God help me.
Em...nice answer ma. *Scratches head*...em...I need some money now ma...my atm card was swallowed and so i don't have any money on me. I know you're in position to help me and God must use you....pls help me!!! grin

And donn't worry ma, you won't have to open a thread about me on NL. wink cheesy

#just being naughty# May God help me.
Re: Friend Or Total Stranger; Who Will You Help And Why? by greatgod2012(f): 1:28pm On May 27, 2013
sholay2011:
Em...nice answer ma. *Scratches head*...em...I need some money now ma...my atm card was swallowed and so i don't have any money on me. I know you're in position to help me and God must use you....pls help me!!! grin

And donn't worry ma, you won't have to open a thread about me on NL. wink cheesy

#just being naughty# May God help me.

grin grin
hehehe, sholay, there is difference btwn borrow me money, i will refund it on so-so date and give me money, i dont have anything on me.
Although, both are forms of assistance one can be in need of, but when the helper is now taken as fool, what do you think
Now, get this right, i didnt open a thread because he was assisted, i did because i think we were played on. One thing im certain of, is that, if the man had asked to be given some money, we would definately had given him without expecting refund. Also, if he was just saying..."i dont forget o, pls, give me more time", we would have concluded that he is yet to be capable of paying, and i wouldnt have thought that we were taken as fools.
Well, that is bygone now, and im sure that one or two people would have learnt something from that thread.
May God help us all.
Re: Friend Or Total Stranger; Who Will You Help And Why? by sholay2011(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2013
Re: Friend Or Total Stranger; Who Will You Help And Why? by sholay2011(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2013
greatgod2012:

grin grin
hehehe, sholay, there is difference btwn borrow me money, i will refund it on so-so date and give me money, i dont have anything on me.
Although, both are forms of assistance one can be in need of, but when the helper is now taken as fool, what do you think
Now, get this right, i didnt open a thread because he was assisted, i did because i think we were played on. One thing im certain of, is that, if the man had asked to be given some money, we would definately had given him without expecting refund. Also, if he was just saying..."i dont forget o, pls, give me more time", we would have concluded that he is yet to be capable of paying, and i wouldnt have thought that we were taken as fools.
Well, that is bygone now, and im sure that one or two people would have learnt something from that thread.
May God help us all.
I sure did. cool

And wat I meant by 'you won't have to open a thread abt me on NL' is that I will surely pay you back and not try to play hide and seek with your money. Tho, na joke I dey joke sha. May God help us all. grin
Re: Friend Or Total Stranger; Who Will You Help And Why? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 27, 2013
@op,I prefer strangers.not that I don't help "friends" (depends on who u call friend) but I'm comfortable goin outa my way 4 a total stranger.I also found out dat everything that touched me,lead me to where I am now was done by one stranger or d other.whenever I hv a need for something,somebody somewia will just pop out and be of help.
Maybe there is a corelation,I don't know
Meanwhile I don't hv friends. I c everybody as friends provided I can relate with u.no special friend.doesn't work for me
Re: Friend Or Total Stranger; Who Will You Help And Why? by nenergy(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
I also found out dat everything that touched me,lead me to where I am now was done by one stranger or d other.whenever I hv a need for something,somebody somewia will just pop out and be of help.
My brother,you've helped many Angels unknowingly i'll say.
yellowpawpaw: no special friend.doesn't work for me.
Same with me. I don't have a 'best' friend. I have a collection of great people,who our paths happen to cross and we touched eachothers hearts. I called them 'life-lines.'
Re: Friend Or Total Stranger; Who Will You Help And Why? by nenergy(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2013
greatgod2012: Anyone that needs the help i could afford to render and that im in position to offer.
May God help me.
You? Ofcourse na, i trust you.lol Keep it up!

(1) (Reply)

More US Babies Die On Their First Day Than In 68 Other Countries / Awkward Moments Married Couples Face / Contending With Violence At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.