Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,005 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Karen Igho Desperately Needs A Boyfriend. Read Her Touching Plea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Desperately Needs A Boyfriend. Read Her Touching Plea (1048 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer) / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Karen Igho Desperately Needs A Boyfriend. Read Her Touching Plea by olutoofresh(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2013
"How long can you stay with out sex
Let’s be realistic here.
Does it really matter who calls or text who first. Does it really matter if you had sex the first time you met. What will be will be.
I just want the right guy and am scared of getting hurt cos when I love I love with all my body and soul.
It’s so difficult with fame to find a guy dat will love you and trust you. not all women in the industry are loose.
Guys and girls dat have more than one gf\bf, do you really love them all?
I can’t double date. one guy is enough for me
I will die for true love and I will give my all for true love.You don’t have to be cool to be my man and you don’t have to be rich to rule my world. All I want is your extra time and your kiss.
I wanna go on a date, go to the movies
God will make a way"

[center]Karen is in London right now though, where she will be attending Chris Attoh’s birthday party hosted by Kokobar, and also for school.[/center]

SOURCE: [url]olutoofresh..com[/url]

Re: Karen Igho Desperately Needs A Boyfriend. Read Her Touching Plea by fishbone11(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2013
Seriously, i need someone who will truely show me love...i want to meet with Karen if truly she offer true love cos i can show her one. The basis is for up to meet and get to know each other better.Reply my message so i know u're really serious.
Re: Karen Igho Desperately Needs A Boyfriend. Read Her Touching Plea by ijebabe: 2:52pm On May 27, 2013

(1)

Ini Edo Warns Hates Against Followng Her On Instagram / D'BANJ- I Wanted To Become A Mechanical Engineer But It Was Too Mechanical / Iyanya Visits Aso Rock Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.