Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Aviation Programmes And Schools In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aviation Programmes And Schools In Lagos (1024 Views)

CBN Governors: Their Career And Schools They Attended / Kaduna Polytechnic 2015/2016 Regular Programmes Admission Form / Most Charities, Poor People, Hospitals, And Schools Depend On Churches For Suppo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Programmes And Schools In Lagos by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 27, 2013
House, I am a B.A graduate and would love to extend my job search to the aviation industry, but each time there is a vacancy a form of avation certificate is always required. Pls, I would like to know the best aviation course that has a very high job opportunity and also schools. I also heard about IATA courses, pls throw more light on how I can register for IATA exams myself. Thanks.
Re: Aviation Programmes And Schools In Lagos by wabagric(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2013
I am also a graduate of estate management and am planning to errol in aviation programme.but not here in nigeria but in ghana.i am traveling to ghana next month to enrrol into diploma in travel and tourism.
You can not apply direct by yourself for IATA YOU MUST GO THROUGH APRROVED CENTER.if you need more on the school you can contact me on wabagric@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Most Powerful Images / Security Alert / I’m Proud Of My Nude Pictures –maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.