Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? (104184 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 1:08am On May 08, 2008
@ iice,
there's joy in sharing tongue

Zedman:

Think Jack Bauer's a crazy son of a gun and 24's great.

Anyone seen Daybreak by Taye Diggs? Or Journeyman by the guy in Rome(the smaller one).

journeyman's okay, there's worse shows on TV so i don't see why it was cancelled
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Zedman(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2008
Watched a series lately called Band of Brothers produced by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks. If your into war movies this is very recommended, you'll see the metamorphosis of these men from Green horns to mean war machines. Liked it a lot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Zedman(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2008
Watched a series lately called Band of Brothers produced by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks. If your into war movies this is very recommended, you'll see the metamorphosis of these men from Green horns to mean war machines. Liked it a lot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by lao(f): 2:53pm On May 08, 2008
brothers and sisters
one tree hill
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Zedman(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2008
Watched one episode of Sarah Conor Chronicles Terminator was different but worth the hour i took.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Modups1(f): 3:44pm On May 09, 2008
am watching SCRUBS, when i started d 1st season it was a bit slow but i have watched up to season5 & luving it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by saintkola(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2008
Gossip girl rocks!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 10:23pm On May 10, 2008
More like Chuck Bass rocks lol. . .bad boyz bad boyz grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by McDreamy: 11:24pm On May 10, 2008
Zedman:

Think Jack Bauer's a crazy son of a gun and 24's great.

Anyone seen Daybreak by Taye Diggs? Or Journeyman by the guy in Rome(the smaller one).

Saw a preview of the Punisher and The bigger one in Rome was Frank Castle.

I saw Daybreak just recently, it was Ok initially was quite interesting with the whole reliving a day thing bt along the line they just lost It. . .

Am currently watching grey's Anatomy season 4. . .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 5:02pm On May 11, 2008
Prolly why Daybreak was cut. . .first few episodes was cool then it started to drag and they just lost it. . .like McDreamy said. . .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Spermdrops(m): 4:43am On May 12, 2008
Brothers and Sisters

Dexter
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by loyika(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2008
Anyone that gets the chance, watch these

The Wire - Season 1 to 5 (Brilliant show, realistic and humourous, one of the best shows to have come out of the HBO stable behind the Sapranos (and maybe SITC) ).

Nip Tuck - Season 1 to 5 (a bit jaring, but quite humourous, copied some stuff from SITC, but still original. Quite realistic on the vanity of beauty and how many folks are not happy with their inner self).

SITC and 24 are shows that need no mention, as i am sure that everyone has had the chance to watch either 1 of these shows.

Here are my best shows,

Sapranos
NYPD Blues
Rome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:13pm On May 12, 2008
Yeah am soon gon' start the wire. . .
And i am a fan of Nip/Tuck christian troy kiss kiss but it's getting boring now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by SeanT21(f): 4:01pm On May 12, 2008
loyika:

Anyone that gets the chance, watch these

The Wire - Season 1 to 5 (Brilliant show, realistic and humourous, one of the best shows to have come out of the HBO stable behind the Sapranos (and maybe SITC) ).

Nip Tuck - Season 1 to 5 (a bit jaring, but quite humourous, copied some stuff from SITC, but still original. Quite realistic on the vanity of beauty and how many folks are not happy with their inner self).

SITC and 24 are shows that need no mention, as i am sure that everyone has had the chance to watch either 1 of these shows.

Here are my best shows,

Sapranos
NYPD Blues
Rome

what is so good about the wire. why do everyman like it. i see the comercials on BET but its not even interesting. Is it because i am a female??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Zedman(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2008
Watched the beginning episodes of the new Doctor who show(lightweight stuff but quite hillarious),
Anyone heard of Mutant X? Is it worth my time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by NJnC: 7:38pm On May 14, 2008
Gossip Girl
Desperate Housewives
Greek
One Tree Hill
ANTM
Ugly Betty
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 4:09am On May 15, 2008
Mutant X is lame jor tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dinozzo(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2008
watching the first season of 24 after a long time and lost, the finale is next week after that nothing till next year. About to pick up Dexter after just watching only the first episode.
@iice, moonlight has been cancelled by CBS, it has been confirmed so today's episode is going to the series finale except one of the other networks pick it up. Too bad, it was good but it has been the least rated CBS show on fridays.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by McDreamy: 11:52pm On May 16, 2008
now watching Girlfriends. . . then The L word. . . then Brothers & sisters!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:57am On May 17, 2008
@dinozzo, awwww that's too bad. . .but it's not anything new. . .many shows die.
Hey scrubs is moving to ABC. . .hmmmm and Britney is back for another episode in HIMYM undecided

Nwayz just been watching some episodes of American Gladiators grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Seanpoe(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2008
Two and a half men, Season 5, been laughing all weekend.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dinozzo(m): 12:45am On May 18, 2008
Two and a half men is so funny grin, though i sometimes get tired of it, i'm still in the fourth season 13th episode or something.

@iice I heard of scrubs moving. Did u watch the series finale of moonlight, didn't look like one. I guess the producers still have faith it might be picked up by another network.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 5:02am On May 18, 2008
Yeah me too, sometimes get tired of 2 and a half men but it's funny sha.
Been watching some episodes of Action News - Kelsey Grammer and Patricia Heaton
Gosh i loved Frazier grin

@Dinozzo, na haven't seen it yet. . .oh really hmmmm
I go news for you on Whedon, but i'll post it in the other thread, so as not to derail this one smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by A40(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2008
Grey's Anatomy
K-Ville
Dancing With the Stars
Desperate Housewives
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Zedman(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2008
watched gossip girl during the weekend, the first episode showed real possibilities, have exams on tuesday and wednesday, after that i'm home free.
Haven't seen 24 season 5 and 6 but will try and catch up after my exams.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by nylawal(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2008
Has any body seen JERICHO its highly explosive with suspense, treachery and entertainment. Its about a small village in America in the aftermath of a nuclear attack. Survival became very crucial. The season 1 is the only 1 I have seen pls is season 2 out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by SeanT21(f): 9:07pm On May 23, 2008
nylawal:

Has any body seen JERICHO its highly explosive with suspense, treachery and entertainment. Its about a small village in America in the aftermath of a nuclear attack. Survival became very crucial. The season 1 is the only 1 I have seen please is season 2 out?

what channel is it on?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Dreloaded(f): 9:10pm On May 23, 2008
loyika, for nip/Tuck you should have stopped at Season 3.

Everything goes down from there

Only show worth watching now is Lost tongue

Im still wiating for Dxter Season 2 on DVD
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by mohawkchic(f): 9:39pm On May 23, 2008
~Dexter season 2 is aired in the US already? have only seen season 1,finished airing two weeks ago!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Dreloaded(f): 11:31pm On May 23, 2008
Lol yea the DVD comes out in August

Too far. sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dinozzo(m): 12:38am On May 24, 2008
I would have finished watching all the episodes by then. You can download it from the net tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Dreloaded(f): 1:49am On May 24, 2008
It's not on Itunes yet and even then I perfer my Dexter on TV screen via DVD grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

TSTV Decoder Picture / Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.