Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? (104417 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2008
Watever angry LOL i like the concept of pushing daisies but it's too bright for me. Too colorful, cheery etc. I would have preferred it to be darker considering the power of the pie maker tongue But it's alright, i watch it once in a while.

Girl i totally love Chuck Bass - there is that Joaquin Phoenix bad boy thing going on with him. He's my favorite so far. I used to like Dan initially but he's becoming too sappy for me. I love the smoldering look of Nate though tongue

Watching the beginning part of Buffy undecided just want to see Angel kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2008
hey iice, wetin i do u? tongue
if pushing daisies was dark it'd be just like a million other shows. . i like it for its difference

ooooh yes, Nate is quite something to look at, not a big fan of that Lucas Scott broody thing he had going on at first (it got boring). i liked him with Vanessa tho smiley

i've never been able to follow Buffy religiously undecided

Anyhoo, am currently watching 30 Rock and i love it! I hear its like studio 60, but i haven't seen that yet. . .
it has its own unique kind of funny, u know, not d kind that u laugh cos d studio audience did (abi na laugh machine)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 2:46am On Jun 30, 2008
We always seem to be watching the same things lol.
Uhuh, dunno about that but the whole cheery thing gives me toothache. I don't think it would be really like other shows. I know there are some dark shows out there but most are the drama thing. I just want the Tim Burton feel to it undecided

Hah, Chuck has the broody thing too but you just know its something evil/sinister he's planning grin Yeah i liked him with Vanessa too. Blair and Georgina are my favorites amongst the girls. Jenny, i detest.

I used to watch Buffy seriously before Angel left, i only watch it for Angel. And when Angel moved, i lost interest in buffy then i started following Angel till it became icky with the whole Cordelia thing.

30 rock is the Tina Fey one right? and Studio 60 is the Matthew Perry one? I watch them once in a while, not yet hooked on them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 2:48am On Jun 30, 2008
oops been watching so you think you can dance
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by mohawkchic(f): 2:49am On Jun 30, 2008
iice:

Watever angry LOL i like the concept of pushing daisies but it's too bright for me. Too colorful, cheery etc. I would have preferred it to be darker considering the power of the pie maker tongue But it's alright, i watch it once in a while.
Girl i totally love Chuck Bass - there is that Joaquin Phoenix bad boy thing going on with him. He's my favorite so far. I used to like Dan initially but he's becoming too sappy for me. I love the smoldering look of Nate though tongue

Watching the beginning part of Buffy undecided just want to see Angel kiss

~Dunno Y am not feeling Pushing Daisies,watched a couple of Episode when it Aired but i wasn't intrigued to wanna continue watching it!!

~Am still Eagerly waiting on New season CSI Vegas!! How they goona Kill off my Eye candy!!  cry There better not be Another Writer's Strike!! I was left sat at the edge of my seat when the last series aired!! Still  shocked

~Waiting On Dexter Season 2 to start as well!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 3:18am On Jun 30, 2008
iice:

We always seem to be watching the same things lol.
Uhuh, don't know about that but the whole cheery thing gives me toothache. I don't think it would be really like other shows. I know there are some dark shows out there but most are the drama thing. I just want the Tim Burton feel to it undecided

Hah, Chuck has the broody thing too but you just know its something evil/sinister he's planning grin Yeah i liked him with Vanessa too. Blair and Georgina are my favorites amongst the girls. Jenny, i detest.

I used to watch Buffy seriously before Angel left, i only watch it for Angel. And when Angel moved, i lost interest in buffy then i started following Angel till it became icky with the whole Cordelia thing.

30 rock is the Tina Fey one right? and Studio 60 is the Matthew Perry one? I watch them once in a while, not yet hooked on them.

ouch, that breaks my heart a little tongue

not a fan of most action and non comedic stuff in general so i can't keep up with all d CSIs and Law and Orders. .i made an exception for moonlight and now sad

i haven't seen chuck, i think that'll be my next ''project''

wanna watch dexter. .but am not so sure about d whole serial killer thing (with whatever kind of twist his case presents) undecided

am watching smallville too these days, in bits and pieces. .for some strange reason that's d only superhero person thats grown on me

and greek too. .except am actually watching it on TV so its a weekly gig grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 3:26am On Jun 30, 2008
on Gossip Girl. .
wasn't it such a huge letdown when all d hoopla about d secret turned out to be a murder she didn't commit?

yea, Jenny started out cute with d bond btw her and Dan but then she got annoying

I like how Chuck and Blair are like two evil little peas in a pod grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:41am On Jun 30, 2008
MC!! I know! Am also waiting for CSI Las Vegas. That is my favorite of the three. Besides i have a thing for Grissom grin grin Am rewatching Dexter. Hehehehe i like the whole twisted mind thing cheesy

@watever
I used to watch smallville then i kindda lost track and so i missed lots of episodes, probably about a season and a half worth. Now though, Lex is no more there (he was my favorite) so i don't know how it's gonna turn out. Hah sad about moonlight. But lets see what Fringe and Dollhouse will do. Hehehehehe Blair and Chuck - those two are deadly tongue
Yeah, i don't know why serena was freaking everyone out undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by mohawkchic(f): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2008
iice:

MC!! I know! Am also waiting for CSI Las Vegas. That is my favorite of the three. Besides i have a thing for Grissom grin grin Am rewatching Dexter. Hehehehe i like the whole twisted mind thing  cheesy 

~I hear you on having a thing for Grissom,I did as well when the show initially aired but then i grew into my eye candy Warrick . . his eyes are just killing me softly grin Vegas is Also my fav of all the CSI's!! Althu i must say am a fan of all three!

~Dexter will be aired here soon,so far the little clips they've shown,i have no doubt season 2 will be more twisted!! Cant wait! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hehehehe every one dies for Warrick's eyes. I liked the subtle chemistry thing with him and Catherine or is it Katherine? undecided Grissom remains my ultimate! kiss grin Miami is my least favorite coz i really don't like Horacio. He's just darn irritating tongue But the sun and gorgeous scenes of miami is killer.

Any one watching bones? Haven't really watched it so i don't know how good it is.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by justkunmi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2008
Bones??
Currently watching Day Break. .Taye Diggs plays a detective framed for murder. .
quite nice. .
has that 24 ending thrill. . .almost sha grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2008
Yeah bones - David Boreanaz
Hah i watched daybreak and half way i got tired but i finished it though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Aiyetunje: 12:10am On Jul 01, 2008
am watching MARTIN, remember? early 90s. . very funny. . .if u like Martin Lawrence

Just finished DAMAGES, loved it!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by mohawkchic(f): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2008
iice:

Hehehehe every one dies for Warrick's eyes. I liked the subtle chemistry thing with him and Catherine or is it Katherine? undecided Grissom remains my ultimate! kiss grin Miami is my least favorite because i really don't like Horacio. He's just darn irritating tongue But the sun and gorgeous scenes of miami is killer.

~Dunno what it is about Horacio that comes across very Arrogant!! Thats the off putting thing about his character for me . . .Almost everyone that watches CSI mIami says the same about his Character but its all good though like you said the scenes,storylines keep me coming back for more grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by kadman(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2008
Presently watching Boston Legal 2
But I watch Sex & The City over and over since 2004, that's a damn good show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Dunno what it is about Horacio that comes across very Arrogant!! Thats the off putting thing about his character for me . . .Almost everyone that watches CSI mIami says the same about his Character but its all good though like you said the scenes,storylines keep me coming back for more grin

MC for real ooo. I mean he's always like 'I always right' but then again, Grissom has that however on Horacio it's maddeningly irritating angry.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dinozzo(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2008
I just finished with the season finale of dexter yesterday, I prefer season 1. Season 2 was kind of like predictable but was still cool nonetheless. I'm watching 24 season 1 at a very slow pace.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Aiyetunje: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2008
I love Horatio! His arrogance makes him tick but he is also human. . . I really dont dig CSI LV as much as I do CSI Miami. . . dunno why
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by TOH(f): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2008
Nothing sad

Lost is over til next year

Waiting for "Always Sunny In Philadelphia" and "Mad Men" Season 2. Dont know what's taking so long
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Modups1(f): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2008
greys anatomy season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2008
SUPERNATURAL!!!!

discovered the series by a random stroke of luck this year. (90% of my tv watching is cartoons) last episode of season 'no rest for the wicked' was so sad cry

what do u know, found season 1 and 2 dvds at a bustop N200 each - grin

spent entire weekend watching season 1, been watching season 2 episodes / night .awesome! love those winchester brothers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Zedman(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2008
Been watching One Tree Hill for about two weekends now, i'm totally crazy about it woo!!! So deep for a youth programme they got all the problems and insights and struggles of youth downpat.
Anyone looking for drama should watch One Tree Hill . Watched season 1 and 2 and i'm loving it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Zedman(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2008
Have been trying to get my hands on KYLE XY for a while now but can't do seem to find a copy.

Also still looking out for Dexter.

Got season 3 of one tree hill, preparing for another marathon weekend.

Nearly finished Jericho(3 episodes left).

The writers strike is killing me no new seasons for a while for my favourite shows will it'll help me branch out,see some shows i've NEVER considered probably find something new that i like.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2008
You should try How I Met Your Mother
Check out Six feet under if you haven't seen it (Michael C. Hall was in that one)
Rome is very good (but not for children)
Same thing with Californication - very cool but not for kids.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by henry007(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2008
is heroes 3 out yet?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2008
Nope, it starts this august/september and it looks like it's gon' be complicated this season. Can't wait!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by McDreamy: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2008
@ iice, i just started watching How I met your mother - its really great stuff
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2008
McDreamy:

@ iice, i just started watching How I met your mother - its really great stuff

Let me know if you find Barney's awesomeness Legen-dary! grin grin
He's my favorite of the crew.  Then Marshall cheesy cheesy

@Topic, finishing up on my supernatural. Two more episodes and am done with season 3!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Gamine(f): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2008
Watching 30 rock ryt now.

so funny!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by McDreamy: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2008
iice, from the little i know of you - u are both awesome & legen-dary! LOL!

Barney is my fave! & i think Robin is quite hot!

I better suit up!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2008
embarassed embarassed awww McDreamy smiley
I think most people find robin hot tongue

Finishing up House season 4.
Then i'll finish Weeds - slow pace for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by McDreamy: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2008
iice am also watching House 4 too. . .

kinda juggling it with HIMYM!

is weeds any good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.