Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:31 PM

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! (28445 Views)

See 13 Differences Between A Wife And Girlfriend…must Read / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by jojomi: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2008
Fellow Nairalander,

i'm 25yrs of age, my girlfirend is 22yrs, she visited me this weekend in which we had sex several times, she there after told me that her last menstration period was 12th April, (this month), going through somebooks this morning on Ovulation, i discovered that it is a wrong period of having sex, pls help me out what should i do, although insemination was not all inside
she must not get preganant,

pls reply
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by welli(f): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2008
hahhahaha.your tittle is very funny"help oooooooooo my girlfriend must nt get pregnant".na person sey mk u do? grin.u better keep on fasting nd praying beggin GOD not to allow her get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by kolaoloye(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2008
I won't pardon your foolishness of sleeping with a lady without condom. I don't think you value your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by nana(f): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2008
LMAO. . .allow that blad. . .Why shouldnt she get pregnant? It is a must and u are going to be a daddy! lol

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by HC: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2008
Pele o, you dey 'flesh' woman and you no wan make get belle. You sound like a guy who has had a bottle of Vodka and doesn't want to get drunk.

PRAY.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by StephenP(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2008
LOL! Your topic is funny. Sounds like the title to a Nigerian movie. . . To God Be The Glory.  grin

Anyway, you had sex with her "several times" without a condom, I presume, and she got pregnant. Well, there is nothing you can do to change it now. The time you could have changed it has long gone. Why didn't you just use the condom? Now she's pregnant and you may have some STD, who knows? Better stop tripping and start getting mentally and financially equipped to be a father.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by akowonjo: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2008
Start now begin find name for your pikin(s). Na dis kind belle dey bring twins. Congrats, Bro!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Busta(f): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2008
Too late!

U shld have tot about that while doing the deal. angry

come back in amonth and let us know if she is or not.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by vortmond: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2008
well Mr, you are responsible for your actions.you shouldn't have sown what you are incapable of bearing.i have a good news for you , Na twins she go born grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by nana(f): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2008
lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by lekwas: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2008
na wa for you o! except the girl no calculate well, or she get irregular ovulation if not she don carry belle be that. i do not know what to tell you at this point the deed has been done. just lets hope that at the time of the act, ovulation has taken place or was delayed by about 48 hours, doctors in the house please enlighten us.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2008
buy postinor 2 (its a morning after pill that must be taken within 72 hours). you can find it at any chemist. its completely legit/safe /nafdac approved. cheers

be quick . . . those 72 hours (from the first round) are almost up. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by mohammedss: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2008
person wey no want make water touch am wey dey play near river,anyway start saving money 4 naming ceremony,we nairalanders will definite come 4 ur naming ceremony.papa bomboy.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Busta(f): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2008
lekwas:

na wa for you o! except the girl no calculate well, or she get irregular ovulation if not she don carry belle be that. i do not know what to tell you at this point the deed has been done. just lets hope that at the time of the act, ovulation has taken place or was delayed by about 48 hours, doctors in the house please enlighten us.

calculations or no calculations
ovulations or no ovulatuion . . .he shouldn't have messed around with no protection . . .since he know he's not ready to be a papi yet and they ain't married either.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by StephenP(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2008
oyb:

buy postinor 2 (its a morning after pill that must be taken within 72 hours). you can find it at any chemist. its completely legit/safe /nafdac approved. cheers

be quick . . . those 72 hours (from the first round) are almost up. grin

Postinor 2 is basically an abortifacient drug. Do not use it because it aborts the embryo and a lot of negative side effects. Plus, it is past 72 hours from the time you had sex with her. Just live with the fact that you are going to be a father. You should have just used the damn condom.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by welli(f): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ poster .even if u get to knw she ain't pregnant,dnt be happy ooo.jst do s. t .d. test first b4 u rejoice cus 4 nt usin c.d,dats danger sign
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by uspry1(f): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2008
Here is following topic that I already contributed posting there in order to educate yourself at below:

Women Safe Period: and How Safe
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-130325.0.html

Without sex protection (no condom or no contraceptives), your girlfriend still can get pregnant no matter what- - -calculation or no calculation or ovulation or no ovulation!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Easybaby(f): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2008
lol . . .congrats in advance . .papi to be cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by welli(f): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ poster dnt try abortion oooooooo.its a sin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ehie007(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2008
y should u be scared, when u were busy enjoying the Bleep, u didnt think of her geting pregnant.

Hope u used a condom and am not refering to gold circle, if ur sure u used a good condom, then u should be rest assured.

Or u culd just be lucky that she doesnt conceive, oe better worse, get ready to become a father.

Abortion is an option for those that av the mind, but i wont advice u to do that.

what can i say. good luck
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by kolette(f): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2008
Shei ! so all these talk about using condom no gree enter your head abi? . You don nyash her finish, u come dey shout.
No bi only pickin u go get but also all the nyama nyama that accompanies your senseless, irrational, and irresponsible act LOL  shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by dominobaby(f): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2008
lmfao! how on earth do you intend we help you? stop crying over spilt milk abeg. Pray for the best and expect the worse.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ogb5(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2008
welli:

@ poster dnt try abortion oooooooo.its a sin

Saints dey cain other people children when them nor marry?

The greatest sin when the guy commit besay he shang without condom in this modern day, must likely he don carry something or he don give the babe something.

Take heart sha, pregnancy or not, go for HIV test in 3 months time, he go done ripe then,
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by donjazzie(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2008
I see triplets,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by bankyiie(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2008
Na wa o !! What would we not see on Nairaland. Yu bulala yur missus finish and you want us to help yu find a way out.
Ok . i know a way . Ask her to take concentrated lime and vodka and wash it down with hot boiling water.
I can assure yu will be not get be unpregnant she go pai,
yeye pikin!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by jgirl3: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2008
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

. . . . . lmao

. . . . lol

@ OP - you're O.Y.O. - if you said you used condom now - eh ehn, I would have consoled you. You're 25, your girlfriend is 22 - you people were getting close to marriage age anyway.
Start making room for a junior.
If she's not really pregnant - then hope you learnt your lesson
If she is pregnant - hope you learnt your lesson and start getting ready for introduction and child support. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by PrincessMo(f): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2008
omg,
the only advice I can give u now
is to be responsible!! If she's prego,
be prepared in every way possible to
take care of her, the baby and even urself.
If she's not prego, take sum praise offerings
to God and be careful next time!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by masam(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2008
i can't stop laughing, nairalanders una no go kill me wink

@poster

take heart u may be lucky, but next time be careful when u rush your babe wink
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by jaymes(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2008
You don enter one chance! cheesy cheesy cheesy Carry Go!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by eudio(f): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2008
u are a very funny guy.

u only asked her the last time she saw her period after sleeping with her several times.

i'm not only disappointed in u, i'm also surprised at u that in this era of STDs,HIV etc, u r still sleeping around without protection.God don catch u

well, congratulations in advance cos u will soon be a daddy.

i pray to God almight that it should be quadruplet, then u would knw wht's it is like to joke with wht u cannot handle.

good luck bros
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by HC: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2008
My guy this your thread dey hot o!. You don find trouble for Nairaland.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Dreloaded(f): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2008
How much are condoms?

Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Things Men Should Never Ask Women / I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / My Traditional Marriage Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.