Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week (6553 Views)

LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING / Earn $500 To $10,000 Bi Weekly, / Earn $500 As Sign Up Bonus Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by opefola91: 2:48pm On May 27, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

I will be sharing with you a simple but effective method to make $500 per week working 2hrs per day.Do this in your spare time to equal or surpass what you get paid at your job.

And incase you are wondering....this has nothing to do with blogging,search engine optimization, facebook marketing or article marketing.Let me also tell you that you can start with free tools especially if you are a beginner without the means to buy domain name and hosting.

Always keep this in mind; making money online comes down to just 2 things: Having an offer then getting traffic (visitors) to see that offer. THAT'S IT! Don't let anyone confuse you into thinking it's more complicated.

The concept is very straight forward. In order to succeed in the internet marketing business, especially affiliate marketing you need to have a mass market offer, targeted buyers list, you need to know where to get it , how to grow it every day, and how to scale it bigger.

Affiliate Marketing is the best way for beginners with interest in making money online or as a second income working on part-time basis.

All you do is basically find a valuable product in a large market that has an affiliate program, you sign up for the program with a unique personalized link, promote this offer in front of targeted buyers and get a share or commission for promoting the product.

The real beauty of Affiliate Marketing is that you can set it up once and get paid for life. You do the work once and keep getting recurring income to your bank account every month.

Why is this best place for beginners to start -

1. You won’t bother yourself with research and creating your own product. There are tons of products as long as they are in high demand people will keep buying them. For example make money online, weight loss, curing premature ejaculation anti-ageing product are some of niches in high demand.

2. You are not responsible for collecting payments. The system has sorted that out. All you have to concern yourself with is driving traffic to you offers and closing the deal by making sales and repeating it over and over.

3. You are not bugged with customer complaints, assistance or refunds.

Please do understand that this is not a push button, get rich quick program, although you can achieve a considerable high income in a matter of days with the method I will be sharing with you, it is not enough to have high converting offers and traffic but you need to learn the RIGHT system.

STEP #1: Pick A Converting/Mass Market Offer

Finding your market or niche gives you direction and focus on one specific area where there are PROVEN buyers in the marketplace. This way, you’re not “guessing” what affiliate information will sell; you KNOW what information will sell.
Your “niche” is focusing on a target of people wanting to buy Information products based on THEIR interest. No matter
Which route you take, you should keep customer core desires in mind.

if you go to google.com and type '' make money online'' I got over 2 billion result'
''weight loss '' gave me over 600 million result.
'' how to pass professional exams gave me 43 million result.

You can explore some of these popular niches and get your share of this multi-billion dollar industry (information marketing).Help them find solution to their problem and they will gladly take out their wallet and pay.

People want:
•Security
•Sex
•Power
•Immortality
•Wealth
•Happiness
•Respect
•Health
•Recognition
•Love

These are the things we want and yearn for in our daily lives ...Think in this direction when promoting affiliate products. It is that simple right?

Let’s move ahead….

You need to register with an affiliate network and start promoting affiliate products to cash in. The first site I will recommend you sign up with is clickbank.com which has been around since 1998 and has been helping people gain financial freedom and live the reality of their dreams.

Signing up is easy, just head over to the link below
https://accounts.clickbank.com/public/#/signup/form/

Note: ClickBank.com accepts Nigerians but do not send checks to Nigeria, which means you will need a foreign address to register but don’t panic at all even if you don’t have a relation abroad. I will show step by step method of getting a Uk virtual address later in this course.

Next we will choose a product to promote by selecting one of the categories on the left hand side of the page. In this example, we will choose Health and Fitness category:

As we can see the first product Fat Loss Factor has a gravity of 310.71, that is an indicator that there are lots of affiliates promoting this product and have made success with it (As a rule of thumb, every product you promote must have more than 50 in gravity).

* The commission percentage is 75.0%
* You earn $43.91 per sale
* Refund rate is 0.00 %( This means everyone that has bought that product has been satisfied and there has been no issue of refund).

Next, we will go and grab our unique affiliate link for this product by clicking the PROMOTE button
Enter you account nickname you used when signing up, click the CREATE button and it will generate a cloaked link hiding your name (cloaking will stop online thieves from hijacking your unique affiliate link).You can start promoting this link and watch you sales hit the roof if you follow the right method.clickbank pays twice or once per month depends on your preferred choice.

These are some other affiliate network to consider but you need a verified PayPal account to receive instant payment.
www.jvzoo.com
www.rapbank.com

Although Nigerians are among the countries blacklisted from opening paypal account but I will give you a guide to open stealth paypal account without hitches.

I will be back with the step 2.... Drop your comments and questions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by Gazzy88(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2013
How can one withdraw clickbank earnings,and verify its account here in nigeria?
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by opefola91: 5:36pm On May 28, 2013
Gazzy88: How can one withdraw clickbank earnings,and verify its account here in nigeria?

You will need a UK address to receive your check before it is sent to Nigeria.Open a domiciliary account in any of the bank to cash your money.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by Rickywowoz: 6:45pm On May 28, 2013
Nice one buddy..lets move to step two..
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by ultimateballer: 9:00pm On May 28, 2013
subscribing. I'm very interested in marketing
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by biz1234: 9:11pm On May 28, 2013
Start making money also by selling resell right products. All you need to do is to buy these products which already comes with the sales letters, book covers and other graphics. Upload them to your server and then start making money selling the products.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by opefola91: 10:55pm On May 28, 2013
biz1234: Start making money also by selling resell right products. All you need to do is to buy these products which already comes with the sales letters, book covers and other graphics. Upload them to your server and then start making money selling the products.

Only a newbie can be fooled these days to buy resell right products.How are you comfortable selling info products that has not been tried and tested plus most of the methods are outdated.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by Bestlyf: 11:53pm On May 28, 2013
This is an interesting topic. You said it has nothing to do with blog, SEO and others. In what ways do you market your product then? And since you talk about attracting traffic to your product, how is that going to be done?
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by Nobody: 2:21am On May 29, 2013
This is only 4 dishonest individuals. U will end up with junk info marketing and loose ur money. I am happy nairaland is an open forum and most people are now informe. Why open a foreign account and address bcs u want to do clickbank? This is all worthless trash. Find something better to do man and stop deceiving people
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by uniquearticles: 6:58am On May 29, 2013
taila: This is only 4 dishonest individuals. U will end up with junk info marketing and loose ur money. I am happy nairaland is an open forum and most people are now informe. Why open a foreign account and address bcs u want to do clickbank? This is all worthless trash. Find something better to do man and stop deceiving people

I seem to agree with You but people are still making 6 figures with Affiliate marketing.You have to work your a* off to even start making decent money.

But i can show you one that will excite you. You make 100% of the money, no need to share it as in affiliate marketing.
The biz is about installing free online dstv for nigerians and users worldwide.
People will be able to watch supersport free online. you do the work and pocket your fees.
You can charge at your price but we recommended between N5 - 10k. We will give You the Installation guide + all the tools you need + how to promote your business to make the first sale in few hours.

If you have no way to make money now or have no online business, then this is an opportunity to grab.
You can even start from your neighbourhood and rank in thousands of naira daily.
call 08160164718 for more info
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 29, 2013
opefola91:

You will need a UK address to receive your check before it is sent to Nigeria.Open a domiciliary account in any of the bank to cash your money.
Hello OP, i tried registering on clickbank, and when i tried to put Nigeria s my country i got Please enter a valid country
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by matthews(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hi there, i already have a clickbank account. I have bought some clickbank product in the past. I want to start a club where member will pull in their resources to buy some of the clickbank and warrior forum offers. If you are interested email me at -freewebsiteoffer101@gmail.com with your name and phone number. I just need 20 serious members.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by ediko5(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
I don't want to go through the stress of foreign address and IP hiding proxy to work with Clickbank. So i need affiliate program that accepts Nigerians. I have tried Commission Junction but their criteria to activate your account is that you must submit your tax details which i don't have.
Is there any other genuine affiliate program that accepts Nigerian that does not require paypal.

But If i am to work with Clickbank, I have some questions to ask;

1. Does Clickbank check the IP address you use to log into your account to detect if you login with a IP of a blacklisted country.Or do you hide your IP address in each login?

2. After getting the Check will Clickbank check for the country in which the check will be cashed out?

Thanks for your reply.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by ultimateballer: 5:53am On Jun 12, 2013
ediko5: I don't want to go through the stress of foreign address and IP hiding proxy to work with Clickbank. So i need affiliate program that accepts Nigerians. I have tried Commission Junction but their criteria to activate your account is that you must submit your tax details which i don't have.
Is there any other genuine affiliate program that accepts Nigerian that does not require paypal.

1. Does Clickbank check the IP address you use to log into your account to detect if you login with a IP of a blacklisted country.Or do you hide your IP address in each login?

2. After getting the Check will Clickbank check for the country in which the check will be cashed out?

Thanks for your reply.
As concerning your questions, no
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by Tonjeola1(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2013
ediko5: I don't want to go through the stress of foreign address and IP hiding proxy to work with Clickbank. So i need affiliate program that accepts Nigerians. I have tried Commission Junction but their criteria to activate your account is that you must submit your tax details which i don't have.
Is there any other genuine affiliate program that accepts Nigerian that does not require paypal

Thanks for your reply.
yes, there is, you can check this out: www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable or www.turbopayplan.com/?ref=deston they accept Nigerians, what you only need to cash out your earnings is payza and solidtrustpay in the 1st one, but the 2nd one pay directly into your payza or solidtrustpay account.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by Henlus(m): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2013
opefola91:

Is it only a UK address you'll need? Also, can you show us a proof that you have made money online.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by ediko5(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2013
Henlus:

Is it only a UK address you'll need? Also, can you show us a proof that you have made money online.

You are out of the point here. Clickbank is not a hidden money making site online, it's not a get rich quick program so what's the question of showing his proof of making money online?
He's only trying to tell us the ways to register and get started with Clickbank since they don't accept Nigerians.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by Prince4God(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
I don't want to discourage you on clickbank stuff, but I have been an internet marketer since 1999 and by the special grace of God I know what works and what does not.

My dear friends, this is introducing the Quick Smart Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering a bonus book valued at N7,500 for the first 30 people that will join me between Monday 10th - Friday, 14th June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "N7,500 valued bonus book" and you have it.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
Please, Follow the link to see the details.

http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/make-n1-million-in-less-than-less.html

Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by ediko5(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
Prince4God: I don't want to discourage you on clickbank stuff, but I have been an internet marketer since 1999 and by the special grace of God I know what works and what does not.

My dear friends, this is introducing the Quick Smart Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering a bonus book valued at N7,500 for the first 30 people that will join me between Monday 10th - Friday, 14th June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "N7,500 valued bonus book" and you have it.

So what then are you trying to say?
that clickbank is not profitable?
But your so-called hidden business is profitable because you have a dead e-book to sell. Look for a better thing and do and stop deceiving yourself because from your statement you are a desperate newbie in internet marketing.

1 Like

Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by opefola91: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
Stop worrying your head with receiving payments.I use a naija IP all the time on clickbank.You can put an address, even your Nigerian address will do but you just need to increase your threshold to $500 or more.By then you can afford to get a U.K address.

The problem with most people is that they bother themselves with starting up.Stop thinking about it, just start already.

Thanks for your reply.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by opefola91: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
We know people like,you are here for your self interest.Even Akin alabi started Online business around 2003 while you have been around since 1999 and still using a free blog.Take your Bogus claims and shove it up your ass.

Prince4God: I don't want to discourage you on clickbank stuff, but I have been an internet marketer since 1999 and by the special grace of God I know what works and what does not.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
Please, Follow the link to see the details.

http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/make-n1-million-in-less-than-less.html
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by opefola91: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
If you want to see prove, i will show you via teamviewer of me logging into my account.Editing fake screenshot is easy these days.It took my 45 days to make my first commission of $27 back in 2010 and i will never forget that feeling.Like i said earlier i don't use all those method you read in ebook cos they don't work in 2013.

Thanks Ediko5.You cant blame him though, lots of being have been deceived and don't know what to believe anymore.I may not be able to afford a holiday to any choice destination or buy a car of my choice but i can pay for the necessities of life without complaining.If making 10k monthly will make a whole difference then just watch out for this thread.

ediko5:

You are out of the point here. Clickbank is not a hidden money making site online, it's not a get rich quick program so what's the question of showing his proof of making money online?
He's only trying to tell us the ways to register and get started with Clickbank since they don't accept Nigerians.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by opefola91: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
To answer your questions....

1-clickbank accepts Nigerians but don't send check down here and that is why you need a UK add
2.They only send to the address you stated in your sign up.

I have never heard that clickbank held someone's check because they are on Naija IP

Thanks for your reply.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by opefola91: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
Thanks.The mods shut me out for days and it caused the delay with updates and follow up .If everything works out fine, i will continue with the Free course.

Bestlyf: This is an interesting topic. You said it has nothing to do with blog, SEO and others. In what ways do you market your product then? And since you talk about attracting traffic to your product, how is that going to be done?
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by Prezzo1: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
Nice one @ op
Permit •̸Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ to help you by posting a link on list of affliate programmes that pay Nigerians..Use the linkbelow to see the list of affliate programes that pays Nigerians

Link - http://www.joingurus..com/2013/05/list-of-affiliate-programs-that-pay.html?m=1
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by opefola91: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
You seem new in this affiliate marketing.what the heck is ''commission justice''

I am talking about shareasale.com, clickbank.com,jvzoo.com,rapbank.com,paydotcom.com and moreniche.com
And not hosting companies

Prezzo1: Nice one @ op
Permit •̸Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ to help you by posting a link on list of affliate programmes that pay Nigerians..Use the linkbelow to see the list of affliate programes that pays Nigerians

Link - http://www.joingurus..com/2013/05/list-of-affiliate-programs-that-pay.html?m=1
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by Prezzo1: 12:03am On Jun 15, 2013
opefola91:
You seem new in this affiliate marketing.what the heck is ''commission justice''

I am talking about shareasale.com, clickbank.com,jvzoo.com,rapbank.com,paydotcom.com and moreniche.com
And not hosting companies

A̶̲̥̅♏ the blog author... C∕̴Ɩn∂ even @ dat you are the one whom ℓ̊ś worng...Commision justice runs an affliate pograme..
Maybe you have to tell •̸Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ the meaning of affliate programe M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ dear
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by opefola91: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
I have never heard of commission justice, i only know of commission junction but as for affiliate programe,am focusing on just info products.

Prezzo1:
A̶̲̥̅♏ the blog author... C∕̴Ɩn∂ even @ dat you are the one whom ℓ̊ś worng...Commision justice runs an affliate pograme..
Maybe you have to tell •̸Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ the meaning of affliate programe M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ dear
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by opefola91: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
STEP#2: DOMAIN NAME/HOSTING

What is a domain name: Domain names are a special name that you can apply to your website. Once you apply it to your website, users can reach your website by typing this domain name into thebrowser's address bar.
Examples of domain names are google.com, yahoo.com and youtube.com. You can reach this website by typing its domain name(pickagoodname.com) into the address bar.Your domain name represents the URL (or permanent web address)of your website. Therefore, when anyone types in "yourdomain.com"
or "www.yourdomain.com", they will see your website.You register your domain name through a domain name registrar or
hosting provider. You simply check that your preferred domain name is available, then register it (online).

Domain names are registered on an annual basis, and you can register it many years in advance (or set 'auto-renew')you are the owner of that domain for a year but you have to renew it to keep the domain.
Prices can range from between 1,500 to 2,000naira per year but cost 3,000-3,500naira per year with hosting.

You should always pick easy to remember .com domains·If you find that your preferred domain name has already been registered under all applicable suffixes, you might need to get creative and think of another domain name.
For example if we are to promote the fat loss factor affiliate product, the name of our domain should be fatlossfactorreview.com, thefatlossfactor.com,fatlossreviewed.com. if you try all these domain and they are not available, you can add some suffixes at the beginning like myfatlossfactor.com or thefatlossfactor.com or
fatlosssuccess.com. Always register a domain name that is similar to what you are promoting.

HOSTING:A web host (or hosting provider), is a company that makes your website available for the world to see. This is where your domain name will be housed.

STEP#3: CREATE YOUR SQUEEZE PAGE and AUTORESPONDER

Squeeze page has one objective, getting the visitor to opt- in.I told you earlier that you don't need a blog to promote affiliate offers.Squeeze page is a landing page designed to collect emails of visitors through an opt-in form. If you want to record a huge success in affiliate marketing, this is by far the most important step because most of the money you are going to make is in the relationship and value of the list you have built over a period of time. Most newbie fail to make money because they totally ignored building a list, I was guilty of this in the beginning too and wondered why I didn’t make a single dime online.

Here is what a squeeze page looks like to understand better.

http://www.moneymakingsystemonline.com/
http://magicmoneymachine.biz/

(Those squeeze pages are not mine)

NOTE:squeeze pages are also called landing page or lead capture page

For any affiliate product you want to promote it is important to use a squeeze page because if you keep sending visitors directly to the offer landing page, (this is the landing page for fatlossfactor(www.fatlossfactor.com/new). You are losing potential leads and customers. If for instance you send 500 visitors to your offer landing page and only 20people purchase the product, you have ultimately lost 480 potential buyers and never getting them back but if you have a squeeze page and have been able to grab their emails,you can still up-sell to them because you have their email in your list.

It is perfectly normal that the average person will not buy the offer at the initial stage probably because he is not yet convinced or the price is a bit high for him at that time or he got his attention somewhere else.

Creating squeeze page is very easy even if this is the first time you are reading this course. You don’t need to know anything about html, css or any of those tech junks. Its takes just 2minuites to set it up. I will include the one I use and a video walkthrough on how to install it. You don’t need any technical skill to do this. I will
personally help you get your squeeze page ready if you encounter difficulty.

Now that our squeeze page is ready, let’s move on to creat our Autoresponder.

To be continued....
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by ediko5(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
So, how can i create an auto-responder email account and i heard that there are some ones that give up to 3 months free trial.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by opefola91: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
You can use aweber.com or getresponse.com.It comes with 30days free trial but you can also use the free version of mailchimp.com but it is limited.Some naija affiliate marketers are also using trafficwave.com

ediko5: So, how can i create an auto-responder email account and i heard that there are some ones that give up to 3 months free trial.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Invests In The Yuan- Good Move? / Pls Where Can I Get High Quality Towels In Bulk: Body And Shoulder Towels / How Do I Start A Fruit Juice Bar/restaurant In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.