Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic (1979 Views)

Top 10 Must Have Wordpress Plugins. / Top Must Have Wordpress Plugins. / 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic by Kelvindwaplord(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2013
Like i always say , plugin function is one of the advanages wordpress blogging platform has over google's own blogger .....

Plugins makes blogging on wordpress platform a bit easier....

This 5 plugins am about to list will help you boost your blog's traffic.....

1.....Google Xml Sitemaps

this plugin can be most useful to new bloggers who wants their blog to be quickly indexed by google.... This plugin automatically generates an xml sitemap for your blog and submits it to google for quick and proper indexing of your posts and pages.......

2......Sociable

Wp-notable is a wordpress plugin that add icons at the end of a post to enable your readers and visitors share your post to social bookmarking and network sites such as digg , stumbleupon , facebook , twitter , pinterest e.t.c ..... This plugin can help you generate traffis from social networks and bookmarking sites....

3...Seo Title Tag

seo title tag is a wordpress plugin that overrides the default keywords set by google , thereby enabling you add your own specified keywors which will help Your Serp And give traffic to your blog from search engines.....this is a must have plugin for all wordpress bloggers.....

4...Wp-Email

Wp email is a powerful wordpress plugin that provides an email text area for your readers and visitors to invite their friends to read your blog post via email......this plugin will help get more readers to your blog....

5...Simple Tags

Simple tags helps build unique tags for your blog to increase traffic from search engine.....

Tags are essential for seo development but simple tag plugin takes it to a whole new level

Source

http://badootech.com/2013/05/top-5-word-press-plugins-to-boost-your-blogs-traffic/
Re: 5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic by miracle4(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2013
do not forget that having too many plugins can hurt your site instead of improving it
Re: 5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic by akintayo1(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2013
miracle4: do not forget that having too many plugins can hurt your site instead of improving it

He only mentioned five plugins not 50 or 500.
Re: 5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic by miracle4(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2013
akintayo1:

He only mentioned five plugins not 50 or 500.
I doubt you know much about plugins load, do you ?
Re: 5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic by akintayo1(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2013
No, I don't. Please tell me.
Re: 5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic by miracle4(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2013
akintayo1: No, I don't. Please tell me.
read and use the tool in the last paragraph here[ http://obasimvilla.com/top-4-hidden-online-website-hits-and-stats-counters-for-you/ ]. it may latter make sense to you. eight plugins should even be much if your website is hosted on a shared server (which most Nigerians actually uses) and the whole plugins depends on your server to function. in this case only plugins like nrelate could be exonerated
Re: 5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic by akintayo1(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2013
Obasi, you don't need to take me see your blog, I would do that if I need to.

Remember the last time you said in BL that you have 17 plugins on your blog? Maybe you've forgot, I still.

Am not saying you're not right with your fact or point, but my point is, the guy just mentioned just five plugins and you're telling him about plugins overload on server.

If your plugins are updated regularly and you're using the latest version of wp, no pro.

Perhaps, he didn't tell you to install all five. Countless of articles are out there about best wp plugins with numerous headlines like : 30 best wp plugins, 100 must have wp plugings, 50 best wp plugins e.t.c.

You can't tell me you've not written something like that on your blog, and if you've not maybe you're planning to.

I see nothing wrong in what the OP has posted.
Re: 5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic by shorxynla(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2013
akintayo1:

If your plugins are updated regularly and you're using the latest version of wp, no pro.

Re: 5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic by ibietela2(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2013
The only useful plugin is no. 1,the rest are useless.... I use 17 plugins which will be reduced in the coming weeks.

NOTE:

[size=38pt]plugins don't increase your traffic or guarantee your instant ranking[/size]
Re: 5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic by miracle4(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2013
akintayo1: Obasi, you don't need to take me see your blog, I would do that if I need to.

Remember the last time you said in BL that you have 17 plugins on your blog? Maybe you've forgot, I still.

Am not saying you're not right with your fact or point, but my point is, the guy just mentioned just five plugins and you're telling him about plugins overload on server.

Perhaps, he didn't tell you to install all five. Countless of articles are out there about best wp plugins with numerous headlines like : 30 best wp plugins, 100 must have wp plugings, 50 best wp plugins e.t.c.

You can't tell me you've not written something like that on your blog, and if you've not maybe you're planning to.

I see nothing wrong in what the OP has posted.

Your analysis are so poor and very ill-imagined, You lied also with your unverifiable facts, I neither have 17 plugins nor need that much at all to achieve a result.

I never condemned the article nor solicited for your visits as it may only result to bounces if you aren't interested in it. I only stated the obvious! some plugins are inevitable namely akismet, security plugin , cache plugin, minify plugin and database optimizing plugin.

Adding some easy function you can actually add via single,php or function,php to your site (on a shared host) plugin base will only increase your server load and kill it faster than you think .

I am not crusading for anything buddy, just made a coherent reference to the subject matter, still can't decipher the ambiguity in my response that will force one go this length comprehending it .

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Migrating From Blogger To Wordpress / Correct Me / Facebook Page With 7600+ Followers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.