Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,027 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Pics : Google Begged Leng To Stay But She Decided To Leave. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pics : Google Begged Leng To Stay But She Decided To Leave. (861 Views)

I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share / Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days / Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics : Google Begged Leng To Stay But She Decided To Leave. by iyanla247: 3:59pm On May 27, 2013
SOURCE : http:///LBZ7D

Her name is Anastasia Leng. She works with Google inc with huge pay but despite the plead from google owners to retain the promotional manager, she decided to start her own network called Makeably.

She only believes time is only a factor, you only need to believe in yourself to succeed.

Read more @ http:///LBZ7D

Re: Pics : Google Begged Leng To Stay But She Decided To Leave. by ogusbaba1(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2013
Wow,,,, meh move on
Re: Pics : Google Begged Leng To Stay But She Decided To Leave. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 27, 2013
Talk about genuine 'beauty and brains'. A very rare combination to find in Nigeria.
Re: Pics : Google Begged Leng To Stay But She Decided To Leave. by iyanla247: 5:17pm On May 27, 2013
exactly
Re: Pics : Google Begged Leng To Stay But She Decided To Leave. by dominique(f): 8:36am On May 28, 2013
pro01: Talk about genuine 'beauty and brains'. A very rare combination to find in Nigeria.

Must we bring down our own at every opportunity? Jeez!

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Do With 10k That It Ll Fetch Me 15k A Month / SHOCKER; 15 ECOWAS Countries Against Nigeria’s Industrialisation Bid. / Coolest Way To Earn 60k Every Week - (that's N60,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.