Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Activate Your Etisalat Sim To Browse And Download Unlimited - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Activate Your Etisalat Sim To Browse And Download Unlimited (3181 Views)

Browse With #0.00 On Your Etisalat Line With The Free Browsing Tweak - S / How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop / Unlock and Activate Your Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Activate Your Etisalat Sim To Browse And Download Unlimited by visalat(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2013
Today again, i bring a good news to every blackberry users.
As i will be revealing to you my hidden secret of how i have been pinging without subscribing for the past 4months now using my Etisalat line.
This is real and absolutely no JOKE about it.

This works like MTN MAGIC SIM ACTIAVTION which can only be used on BB and PC using the blackberry desktop manager.
But we are seriously working to make sure it works freely with other devices too apart from Blackberry and PC it works with for now.

Below are the benefits of getting this Etisalat Magic Sim:
- You will never be worried of subscribing for any BIS as you will be pinging FREE.
- You can download unlimited without the fear of exhausting any data-cap as it's UNLIMITED.
- NO expiry date, you will just keep using it till the day you feel like forgiving the sim.
- NO need of proxy server or software.
- Very FAST and RELIABLE e.t.c
We will be giving out this package for a token cos we know many people out there will love to have it.
Again, this is going to be a very good business for you as you can learn the trick and be configuring the sim instead to your fellows.
Believe me, you will be making fortune with it.
This package goes for N2,000 only and I have limited time of selling out this package to only few people out their who knows the worth of this information.
Spreading it out widely to large number of people is no good!!!
To order,ca
Re: Activate Your Etisalat Sim To Browse And Download Unlimited by Segunsani(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2013
Pls I really need the etisalat unlimited activation

(1) (Reply)

Used Tecno Phantom Z, Tecno R7, Infinix Marvel X502, Blackberry Z30 For Sale / ****SOLD 32 Inches Lg Led Tv For Sale* / Dell GAMING RIG 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 7th Gen. Quad-core i5, 4GB Nvidia GTX 1050

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.