Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Should I Really Be Desperate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Really Be Desperate? (1139 Views)

For Ladies Only: Don't Be Desperate...7 Things To Avoid When Texting Your Crush / Some Baes Could Really Be Frustrating (PHOTO) / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Really Be Desperate? by Fingesi(m): 1:08am On May 28, 2013
My four year relationship seems to be tearing apart with no hope for tomorrow. The fault is mine, cos I am full of ambitions and dream but there isnt big yield financially to keep my big dreamer chick who believes she can get everything with just a dial on her phone satisfied. Does it really mean there are no chances for an ambitious guy in marital affairs? Now all I feel is having a home (wife and kids) and save myself of the long relationship crap. would this really work out, as I am in search of a woman who would appreciate my very little efforts. 08136708323. thanks
Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by Sanboy25: 1:16am On May 28, 2013

Don't be desperate, eveyone has a shoe for their foot, you just have to find yours. smiley
Don't let yourself down.
Being full of ambitions is not a crime, but you have to be realistic on what you want...
If you want to settle down, better you have a good situation,
it's not the moment to gamble all your savings on an unrealistic ambition... undecided
Wish you the best. smiley
Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by vallycan: 3:11am On May 28, 2013
Do u knw wat we get for bein so desperate i guess u dont ask esau in d bible, out of desperatcy for food he sold is birthright, so don't come so desperate or u mite take home wat u neva bargain for:
Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by Mynd44: 5:25am On May 28, 2013
Desperate times and desperate measures
Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by Exponental(m): 6:12am On May 28, 2013
This shldnt be comin from a man whose ego can make him end d r/ship once d woman's real characters spring up. Take ur tym, many ladies out there want u. Mix up, make moves n live happily. Above all, pray if u believe.
Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 28, 2013
hook up with these chick, you cant tell. http://nairaland.com/1304983/want-date-someone-nairaland
Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by Fingesi(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2013
Sanboy25:
Wish you the best. smiley
I will keep those words. thanks.
Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by Fingesi(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2013
[quote
author=Exponental]This shldnt be comin from a man whose ego can make
him end d r/ship once d woman's real characters spring up. Take ur tym,
many ladies out there want u. Mix up, make moves n live happily. Above
all, pray if u believe. [/quote]
I knew I wasnt a trash even if the circumstance around points towards that direction 'all for the sake of Love'.
thanks friend, I feel stronger
Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by AtheistD(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2013
Fingesi: My four year relationship seems to be tearing apart with no hope for tomorrow. The fault is mine, cos I am full of ambitions and dream but there isnt big yield financially to keep my big dreamer chick who believes she can get everything with just a dial on her phone satisfied. Does it really mean there are no chances for an ambitious guy in marital affairs? Now all I feel is having a home (wife and kids) and save myself of the long relationship crap. would this really work out, as I am in search of a woman who would appreciate my very little efforts. 08136708323. thanks

How old are you dude? Women dont always like to wait too long for a guy to make it financially. 4 years is plenty of time to see major progress. If you are facing stumbling blocks then she might be able to judge accurately if it is a small block or a large block.

To summarise, she got tired of waiting for you to "make it", she felt your progress was too slow and she felt she was running out of time to wait any more.

It is part of life, unmet ambitions and dreams. Dont feel bad about it, you still have time on your hands, she doesnt tongue. Focus on getting your career, finances and other targets solidified before looking at serious dating. Set a 2 year target and clear 1 year progression for at least 5 years. In 7 years you should have met all your main targets. In the 3rd year you can start looking for a more serious partner.

I hope all of this adds up smiley
Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 28, 2013
Fingesi: My four year relationship seems to be tearing apart with no hope for tomorrow. The fault is mine, cos I am full of ambitions and dream but there isnt big yield financially to keep my big dreamer chick who believes she can get everything with just a dial on her phone satisfied. Does it really mean there are no chances for an ambitious guy in marital affairs? Now all I feel is having a home (wife and kids) and save myself of the long relationship crap. would this really work out, as I am in search of a woman who would appreciate my very little efforts. 08136708323. thanks

being full of ambitions and hopes is not the problem here, the issue is you f.ooling yourself into believing that such ambition and hopes is what should keep a woman by your side......this is your FAIL #1

thinking that wasting your life away with "golddigging gals who only demands demands demands" will bring happiness to your life....is your FAIL #2

not understanding that the only way to save yourself from long r/ship is to accept your situation and who you are, and find a woman who will love you for who you are, NOT what she can get from you...is your FAIL #3

hoping for a home with a wife and kids when you are not wise enough (with all due respect) to sort your own issues in life MATURELY (and stop dreaming)....is your FAIL #4

writing that you want to find a woman who will accept your little effort in life, when we can all understand from your above post that you cannot even accept it yourself...is your ULTIMATE FAIL
Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2013
Please in your desperation, apply wisdom. Best of luck
Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by Fingesi(m): 7:19am On May 29, 2013
Thanks NL. I've got strenght to move one and apply all of the wonderful comment you've made

1 Like

Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by Aklofs: 7:57am On May 29, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

being full of ambitions and hopes is not the problem here, the issue is you f.ooling yourself into believing that such ambition and hopes is what should keep a woman by your side......this is your FAIL #1

thinking that wasting your life away with "golddigging gals who only demands demands demands" will bring happiness to your life....is your FAIL #2

not understanding that the only way to save yourself from long r/ship is to accept your situation and who you are, and find a woman who will love you for who you are, NOT what she can get from you...is your FAIL #3

hoping for a home with a wife and kids when you are not wise enough (with all due respect) to sort your own issues in life MATURELY (and stop dreaming)....is your FAIL #4

writing that you want to find a woman who will accept your little effort in life, when we can all understand from your above post that you cannot even accept it yourself...is your ULTIMATE FAIL
Thumbs up man.
Dropping ur number ====}fail number 5.

1 Like

Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by Aklofs: 8:03am On May 29, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

Thumbs up man.
Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 29, 2013
Aklofs:
Thumbs up man.

actually that should have been the ultimate fail, lol!
Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 29, 2013
Aklofs:
Thumbs up man.

+1
Re: Should I Really Be Desperate? by Fingesi(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2013
thank you all for pointing out my wrongs. There wouldnt be naira land without you. And for the super ladies who have been calling, kindly go straight to the point 'I want you, you want me'. Thanks to you all NL

(1) (Reply)

Am Always Too Shy To Toast A Lady / . / Shocking Response From Nigerians: What If Your New Wife Is Not A Virgin? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.