Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Marriage And Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage And Kids (924 Views)

Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage And Kids by kojeiwa(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2008
If you are still single, when do you intent to get married, what's your idea age to get married and have kids

and how many do you intend having?

If you are already married, when did you get married? Do you think it was the right time for you?

Ladies will you give your boyfriend an ultimatum if he does propose at you expected time?
Re: Marriage And Kids by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2008
If you are already married, when did you get married? Do you think it was the right time for you?

yes im married

i married when i was 19

and yes for me it was ok,ive always prayed for an early marriage and my prayer was answered

I am 30 and mom still think I am too young to get married. I have the feeling it's because she doesn't

its not all about age,its all about maturity to handle d marriage,its not all about getting married but its all about remaining married
Re: Marriage And Kids by bij07(f): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2008
you are not matured enough,if you are,you wont allow your mum to decide for you
at your age.u no know say u be bros.or na your mamas money u wan take marry?
Re: Marriage And Kids by TOYOSI20(f): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2008
Still single, will get married when the times comes, and hopefully everythimg else will fall into place.

As for giving a guy an ultimatium don't see the need for it AT ALL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Marriage And Kids by Radiant(f): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2008
I wonder if you're concerned about other achievements than marriage. .

Happily single kiss
Re: Marriage And Kids by HRhotness(f): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2008
It would be nice to get married and have kids,
but i wont let that determine who I am or shape my life,
when it happens, it happens
until then I'm enjoying challenging myself to reach new heights, making a name for myself, gaining respect through hard workand finding my individuality.
Re: Marriage And Kids by ariblaze(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2008
am thinking 33

and 3 kids within 5years

and then she can do a staple if she wants to
Re: Marriage And Kids by Radiant(f): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

Couldn't agree more. kiss
Re: Marriage And Kids by onyekang1(f): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2008
HR.hotness:

It would be nice to get married and have kids,
when it happens, it happens
until then I'm enjoying challenging myself to reach new heights, making a name for myself, gaining respect through hard workand finding my individuality.

seems lik we both think alike, my exact tots wink

(1) (Reply)

Wahala / All Gbajabiamila's Family That Is Originated From Lagos State Should Meet Here / Man Chews His One Month Old Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.