Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Reasons Why Majority Of Nigerian Youths Are Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reasons Why Majority Of Nigerian Youths Are Unemployed (9696 Views)

This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed / ‘60% Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed’ / If You Are Unemployed, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Majority Of Nigerian Youths Are Unemployed by babytejiri(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Reasons Why Majority Of Nigerian Youths Are Unemployed by Syjibrin(f): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
@ Acidtalk shocked shocked shocked

You are a good example of this adage ''The pot calling the kettle black''. Did you even bother to proof read your own write up to check for and correct any many mistakes within? Or were you too much in a hurry to tell us what makes the Nigerian youth unemployable so that in your haste you have committed the same crime you've accused them of i.e poorly constructed sentences and a poorly written thread.

Your written english is appalling and it leaves a lot to be desired, this entire write up is riddled with so many mistakes which I know for a fact are not typographical errors. If this thread was being used as part of a hiring/recruitment process you would fail hands down and I personally would not hire you.

There is a latin maxim which says 'He who comes to equity, Must come with clean hands' in other words if you are going to criticize or accuse another person of something, you damn well make sure you are not found wanting or guilty of that same thing. In your case you haven't come with clean hands at all.

And just so you know this is no personal attack and I mean you no offence, I'm only saying it the way it is. Call it brutal honesty. I think you must be a popular poster on NL for people to jump right in and agree with every thing you said without pointing out your errors to you.

I've done so and can only hope you'll take it in good faith and not start an e-war over it, because I don't have the time or energy to expend on such things. I always say what I need to say and I move on
pls point out his mistake enough of this lengthy write up
Re: Reasons Why Majority Of Nigerian Youths Are Unemployed by olutowo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hmmm... Have read all through what everybody said about this issue, but believe me, from my observation, 70% of nigerian youths are employable, am a graduate and have done a contract jobs for like 2years before we were laid off but now am into fashion kus i was unable to get a job, so i delve into fashion and during this period, i realized that the best brain and hands are the ones paying for this trash, have met good brains who said since they couldnt get a job, they want to do something with their hand and brains, but note, nobody wishes to goes to school, come out with good grade and will not want to practice in his/her field. In summary, i will not agree with this write ups, kus if u have been there, u will know where the shoe pinches. Give us good and enabling environment, i tell u, nigerian youths are the best......
Re: Reasons Why Majority Of Nigerian Youths Are Unemployed by robinwest: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
There’s this article i read online that shed real light on this question. The real question should be, are Nigerian graduates really unemployable? Its more of an argument than a definitive statement…..https://cyber.ng/are-nigerian-youths-unemployable/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Report My Employer For Breach of agreement / Baro Inland Water Port To Create 2 Million Jobs / FRSC Candidates Free Past questions and answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.