Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,848 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! (6567 Views)

I Think Am The 1st Person To Finish Gta Iv On Nairaland / Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv / Is Gta Iv In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by HRhotness(f): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2008
,,,,, goes on sale at midnight!

I'm a GTA fan and I'm ashmed to many a report didnt get written because I couldnt let go of the game pad,,,,
I've seen previews of the latest one and the graphics are amazing, i hear there are new moves, faster cars and wilder challenges,,,,
there goes all my weekends for the next few weeks

Just wondering how popular GTA is in Nigeria
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by tboy1(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2008
hope you've got yours, i had 2 go to 8 different shops before i got mine and that was not even on tuesday, i got mine the day after the release date.Best game ive play so far on ps3

have u got online gaming on your ps3?
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by Robotnik: 1:26am On May 03, 2008
Wow cant wait to play GTA IV , san andreas was awsome but a lil bit difficult, I have never seen a female play such difficult, blood chilling game, kudos to her (HR.HOTNESS) grin
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by Viante(f): 1:31am On May 03, 2008
Since when did GTA become Blood Chilling?? undecided
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by HRhotness(f): 4:59pm On May 03, 2008
tboy1:

hope you've got yours, i had 2 go to 8 different shops before i got mine and that was not even on tuesday, i got mine the day after the release date.Best game ive play so far on ps3

have u got online gaming on your ps3?

You don't want to know what i did to get mine  embarassed

sadly havin probs with my online gaming somthin to do with my broadband,,,  it works sometimes but does other things the rest of the time,,, i'm moving house soon tho so no point in trying to do anything now

Robotnik:

Wow can't wait to play GTA IV , san andreas was awsome but a little bit difficult, I have never seen a female play such difficult, blood chilling game, kudos to her (HR.HOTNESS) grin

GTA is anything but blood chillin, alittl eviolent tho,,,
blood chillin would be games like resident evil  grin

Anyways lovin the game so far,,, i'm even seriously contemplating taking some time off work to really get into it,,, grin cheesy
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by tboy1(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2008
HR.hotness:

You don't want to know what i did to get mine  embarassed

i don't think its half of what i went through grin grin

this game is toooooooooo crazy.Best game i've ever played
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by HRhotness(f): 1:30am On May 05, 2008
I'm not liking the fact that i hav to keep a girlfriend, its doin my head in angry
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by tboy1(m): 11:57am On May 05, 2008
HR.hotness:

I'm not liking the fact that i hav to keep a girlfriend, its doin my head in angry
LOL, don't worry d next gta star might b a lady grin grin
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by Gamine(f): 10:23pm On May 05, 2008
Fela Kuti actually soundtracked for this game ooh

small wonder.
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by stannesi(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2008
GTA, nice game, playin it on ma PSP right nw, awesome game,

Rockstar r know 4 crazy stuff, i hope dey perfect deir hanging bug, seems common in all deir versions, despite dat, found spot out technics to avoid such stuff. lol
vice city cool, San andreas is cool, ready 4 more, !
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by tboy1(m): 1:36am On May 06, 2008
Gamine:

Fela Kuti actually soundtracked for this game ooh

small wonder.
u can also listen to femi on one of those radio stations while you're driving.
hows d game so far?
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by HRhotness(f): 4:20am On May 06, 2008
tboy1:

LOL, don't worry d next gta star might b a lady grin grin

Now that would be sumthin,,, grin
someone alert rockstar maybe

I'm loving the car crashes I think I've wrecked every car in the game,,, poor niko grin grin grin
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by Echeozo(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2008
!
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by tboy1(m): 10:44am On May 06, 2008
Echeozo:

It's a cool game;at least the graphics but generally I prefer San andreas better.Played GTA4 all through last night.Did not get the 'kick' I got from San andreas.

yeah thats what i thought the first hr i played the game, but trust me the more you play the game the more you'll love the game, and the story just keeps gettin' better- have you met the jamaican dude?
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by Robotnik: 10:50am On May 06, 2008
Wow na only yankee and Jand peeps don dey play d game, as if rockstar make am for only una, make una send me one copy, abeg

But seriously guys GTA is best on which platform, PS, XBOX or PC post comments. I think PC rocks!!!
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by texazzpete(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2008
GTA IV now has the highest rating of any game ever!

Finally got my copy yesterday from Lagos. opened the pack and just lay down to rest, and ended up dozing thru the night without even playing it!

@Echeozo

GTA 4 blows away san Andreas hands down.
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by tboy1(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2008
Robotnik:

Wow na only yankee and Jand peeps don dey play d game, as if rockstar make am for only una, make una send me one copy, abeg

But seriously guys GTA is best on which platform, PS, XBOX or PC post comments. I think PC is the rocks!!!
i haven't seen it on PC, i've tried playing it on xbox and ps3 but only really played on ps3 because i just cant handle that xbox's controller.

graphics looks better on xbox
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by HRhotness(f): 12:24pm On May 06, 2008
tboy1:

i haven't seen it on PC, i've tried playing it on xbox and ps3 but only really played on ps3 because i just can't handle that xbox's controller.

graphics looks better on xbox

Yeah I do prefer d graphics on Xbox,,,

the PS2 and PC versions havnt been released yet,,, mayb in another couple of months
I couldnt wait that was why bought the PS3,,, i played it last night on Xbox and now I'm thinkin of switching grin
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by texazzpete(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2008
umm. . .IGN.com says PS3 narrowly had the better graphics in-game.
Bottom line: they look practically the same. Any difference is prolly due to the color saturation etc, which can be tweaked from your TV or console.

The PS3 version has lower oload limes. The Xbox 360 version has DLC coming up and a better online framework.
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by lungwun(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2008
men i hate this
i am exactly one week late!
if this game does not arrive at my doorstep soon i am going to lose it
@ everyone who is playing it - any spoilers?
this anticipation is killing me.
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by tboy1(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2008
lungwun:

men i hate this
i am exactly one week late!
if this game does not arrive at my doorstep soon i am going to lose it
@ everyone who is playing it - any spoilers?
this anticipation is killing me.

none so far. Here is the best preview for the game:
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/movado-real-mccoy-ps3-grand-theft-auto-iv-trailer/1145622590
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by omega25red(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2008
i like this game too i play it on xbox 360 the controller, you have to get used to but the coolest thing ive seen so far besides hearing Fela is the fact that if you crash hard, you fly out of the wind sheild . I haven't played it too much cause of school stuff but i'll get to it soon.
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by WallaceDon(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2008
What's GTA all about my people , Lol smiley
We far from home but still want to be updated on thingz happening.

Thankz and i appreciated yall.
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by stannesi(m): 9:57pm On May 06, 2008
Are ur kiddin, 21st century, web 2.0 technology, and u askin dat??
i'm Surprised, use ur Google, simply type "GTA"
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by skunk: 9:04am On May 07, 2008
, and the chap says he's in the UK. Na wa o
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by lungwun(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2008
i highly doubt he is in the uk.
folks in my village know about GTA.
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by HRhotness(f): 11:56am On May 07, 2008
lungwun:

i highly doubt he is in the uk.
folks in my village know about GTA.

LOL!
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 07, 2008
You know what we need? a gaming site where all naija gamers can come to interact. It would definitely make online play much better for us naijas. I'm sick of those bastards online who start talking trash once they hear your accent. It's complete bullsh*t. I'm willing to start one if anyone wants to help, reply or PM Me grin wink
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by zenus(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2008
am waiting for the PC version to come out. I'd played 3
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by zenus(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2008
Olasile_F I'll support u. I'm planning opening a gaming network. Just like what is done in China
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by Kemjisuper(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2008
undecided gees, look at me, I'm so excited undecided
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 07, 2008
zenus, wonderful! Do you have AIM/MSN? It would make chatting much easier. Looking forward to working with you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Preview: Heavy Rain: The Best Graphics Ever / Can Nairalanders Suggest The Best Ps3 Games? / Pes 2020 Ppsspp English Commentary Peter Drury Camera Ps4 Android Offline 600mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.