Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? (3900 Views)

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by cixluv(f): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2008
ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة ونشهد
ولادة طفلة يو؟
رأيك من فضلك. حسنا تصل الى تلك المفاتيح

meaning:

would u prefer your hubby stayin in the labour room and witnessing the birth of his child with u?

your opinion please. alright hit those keys
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2008
yes oooo he has to be there now,he needs to receive all the curses ive been wanting to throw at him,he needs to be there to receive painful slaps from me for putting me thru all dat trouble,he needs to be there while he watch me insult his generation,any other thing *anyway my hubby was there for me sha wink*
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by pahtahkee: 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2008
Is this now an I.slamic website? What is the meaning of this? There is already a thread in respect to this topic in the Family section.

Do you people just start topics and post in it without thinking whether it already exists? undecided

2 Likes

Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by echolimabr(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2008
this just shows u how many fools are brought to this world. why write something that others cannot understand ?

Idiot, this is not an islamic forum.

1 Like

Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by cixluv(f): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2008
echolimabr:

this just shows u how many fools are brought to this world. why write something that others cannot understand ?

Idiot, this is not an great religious forum.

بمعنى : أنظر حياتك ، فقط أنظر ألى حياتك. عندما تصبح الكتابة العربية قد الدين.
الكتابة هي الانجليزيه دين؟ اذا يو عدم وجود القدرة على فهمه
مسائل بسيطة

meaning: see your life, just look at your life. when has arabic writin become religion.
is enlish writin a religion? if u lack the ability to comprehend simple issues,

3 Likes

Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by echolimabr(m): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2008
u are the biggest fool ever created.
dumb mother fucker.
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by cixluv(f): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2008
echolimabr:

u are the biggest fool ever created.
dumb mother fucker.

ش سليم بالاحباط ، قد يكون يو اي وجبة اليوم؟ش سليم بالاحباط ، قد يكون يو اي وجبة اليوم؟
ش سليم بالاحباط ، قد يكون يو اي وجبة اليوم؟ grin
u sound frustrated, have had any meal today?  grin
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2008
back to topic,u guys should stop derailing

pls dont fight cry cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Cadet(f): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! poster!
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by cixluv(f): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2008
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لمجموعة.جميع الحقوق محفوظة لمجموعة.

ok, ladies let's talk.
i think the sight in the labour room will be awful.
do u think it encourages the woman
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by arianne(f): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2008
we know u understand arabic, but the show off aint necessary!

to the post- i don't need him there cos i plan to induce my pregancy,& on the appointed date,the doctors would slice thru me to get the baby out period. thanx to science, labour pains are now optional these days. kiss

1 Like

Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2008
@arianne

u sure say him understand am,have u forgotten that there is a way to translate from english to arabic on d internet,all u have to do is write in english and then translate it in arabic wink

1 Like

Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by arianne(f): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2008
jennykadry:

@arianne

u sure say him understand am,have u forgotten that there is a way to translate from english to arabic on d internet,all u have to do is write in english and then translate it in arabic wink

that's true, such a phoney.

1 Like

Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2008
Echo, take it easy, no need to insult the poster!  shocked

@ Cixluv: I agree with Echo, with regards to writing in a language others can't follow, though not him insulting you, that was uncalled for.  sad

But as per forum rules, you CAN write in any language you like, but it means you've got to translate everything you write into English, so everyone can understand.  smiley

Your question was directed towards our ladies, but I'll reply from my own perspective.

I'd love to be in the labour room with my wife, as long as she was ok with it. Though, I don't see why not, it's an awesome process, and would be great for us both to share the moment our child comes into the world.  cool
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2008
@siena

hmmm hope u wont run 440 out of d hospital by d time u see d babys head coming out from that tiny hole undecided
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2008
Jenny, honestly, I won't.

I'll probably be too overcome with emotion, to do anything but stare in awe.

And have the greatest respect for my wife, for going through such pain for our child. smiley
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by arianne(f): 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2008
Siena:

I'd love to be in the labour room with my wife, as long as she was ok with it. Though, I don't see why not, it's an awesome process, and would be great for us both to share the moment our child comes into the world. cool

gotta be kiddin me, awesome process?

-do you know atimes the vagina is actually lacerated to allow the baby come out?
-do you know atimes woman bleed excessively during this awesome process?
-do you the pain could be so damning that they excrete in the process?

i really admire your response & courage , but believe me, it aint a tea party!

the moments after could be awesome though. cheesy
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Leilah(f): 12:22am On Apr 29, 2008
even if you go to the likes of algeria.com or morocco.com the people speak in english or french even though arabic is their first language. I'm half arabic myself but know what I'm not even going there cos I don't wanna look rude.

As regards the labour room I'm different, I went in alone before and I would do it again in a heartbeat! I woudl not have my man looking at all that bllodd n guts. Although he caused it too, I think I would be more for preservance of my bodily integrety, although I may have a change of heart we will have to see won't we undecided

1 Like

Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Leilah(f): 12:26am On Apr 29, 2008
and note yes I was cut from front to back and faeces were also present  shocked. I had no choice but to be alone at that time but i tell you I'm very glad I was alone a mans face would be highly aggravating in that scenario. I tell you if I was a man and I say that I would be shocked
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by SweetT1: 12:30am On Apr 29, 2008
@Poster

Take that Sh*t over to Iran or Iraq. We don't understand that.
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by ztyle(m): 1:00am On Apr 29, 2008
@ TOpic WTF
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 29, 2008
Sweet T:

@Poster

Take that Sh*t over to Iran or Iraq. We don't understand that.

Sweet T, go easy on the fella, he probably made a mistake.

Let's all be friends here, and respect our different languages / countries.  smiley
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by ikamefa(f): 1:32am On Apr 29, 2008
@ topic

да я хотел был бы для его быть с мной в трудной комнате

meaning:yes i would like for him to be with me in the labour room cheesy

я не сделал пропитываю мою собственную личность

meaning: i did not impregnate my self

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Cadet(f): 1:34am On Apr 29, 2008
ztyle:

@ TOpic WTF
LOL! grin
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by tpia: 5:53am On Apr 29, 2008
@cixluz

أعلن معنا تردد القنوات أسئلة شائعة وظائف شاغرة خدمةأعلن معنا تردد القنوات أسئلة شائعة وظائف شاغرة خدمةأعلن معنا تردد القنوات أسئلة شائعة وظائف شاغرة خدمة
أعلن معنا تردد القنوات أسئلة شائعة وظائف شاغرة خدمةأعلن معنا تردد القنوات أسئلة شائعة وظائف شاغرة خدمةأعلن معنا تردد القنوات أسئلة شائعة وظائف شاغرة خدمة
meaning:

would u prefer your hubby stayin in the labour room and witnessing the birth of his child with u?

your opinion please. alright hit those keys

I did a google translate on what you claim to be saying here, and the meaning is quite different from what you interpreted.

if there's another translation website that can show your Arabic actually means what you said it does, kindly post the link for all to see. undecided
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by Zandra1(f): 5:58am On Apr 29, 2008
@ poster and ikamefa, I like ur styles cheesy.

@ others, y'all should lighten up please.
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by StephenP(m): 6:04am On Apr 29, 2008
ztyle:

@ TOpic WTF
[size=13pt]Exactly what went through my mind. Why post in Arabic and then translate it to English when you can just do yourself and us a favor and post it in English straight up? It's not like all of us understand Arabic anyway.[/size]
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by ariblaze(m): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my turn

теперь, когда Вы все начали этот перевод thingy, я - , чтобы чувствовать это, wooo я нуждался бы в нескольких предупреждениях прежде, чем я останавливаюсь даже granma, был бы Сердит, я люблю это

by the way its in russia wink

and by now you should know am not translating cool

1 Like

Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by blackmann(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2008
Since when has writing or typing in Arabic signified religion?
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by saucekid(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2008
@ topic
i'll be there when my child is to be born. . . . .to hold his/her tiny hands and look into his/her eyes and tell them how much i love them more than their mama grin
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by MCUsman(m): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2008
blackmann:

Since when has writing or typing in Arabic signified religion?

Nevermind, those jacks up Thorazine stocks fools

ariblaze:

теперь, когда Вы все начали этот перевод thingy, я - , чтобы чувствовать это, wooo я нуждался бы в нескольких предупреждениях прежде, чем я останавливаюсь даже granma, был бы Сердит, я люблю это

Here comes another Orthodox Skin Head Christain Fanatic

Zandra1:

I like your styles cheesy. @ others, y'all should lighten up please.

這是印度教這是否意味我是一名印度僧人。什麼樣的尼日利亞人是你

meaning "This is Chinese does it mean i am an Buhddist Monk. What kind of Nigerians are we"
Re: ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? by saucekid(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2008
the kind that say anything that comes to our head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Maltreat Their Househelps? / Who,s Suppose To Take Care Of My Newbaby, My Mother Or My Wife Mother? / Is It Good For Parent To Use Abusive Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.