Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) (22669 Views)

Obiano's Absence At Governors Meeting In Abuja,a Sign Of Seniority & Confidence / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. / Nationwide Blackout? 24 Hours And Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Ptimes: 11:14am On May 28, 2013
We now bring you an amateur footage of the May 24 Nigeria Governors’ Forum election during which Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, was reelected chairman after he defeated his only challenger, Jonah Jang of Plateau State 19 votes to 16.

PREMIUM TIMES had exclusively reported that a recording of the voting was done by a governor in the camp of Mr. Amaechi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsFbpqgJv4I

:http://premiumtimesng.com/news/136509-exclusive-video-watch-voting-and-counting-at-controversial-governors-forum-election.html
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Gbawe: 11:20am On May 28, 2013
Ptimes: We now bring you an amateur footage of the May 24 Nigeria Governors’ Forum election during which Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, was reelected chairman after he defeated his only challenger, Jonah Jang of Plateau State 19 votes to 16.

PREMIUM TIMES had exclusively reported that a recording of the voting was done by a governor in the camp of Mr. Amaechi.

Watch the video here:http://premiumtimesng.com/news/136509-exclusive-video-watch-voting-and-counting-at-controversial-governors-forum-election.html

Some Nairalanders were indeed right to indicate that it was Aregbesola bravely and innovatively playing cameraman cheesy cheesy

With his mobile phone, Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun captured most of the proceedings of an election that featured intense maneuvering from governors on a clear divide, either in support or against President Goodluck Jonathan’ candidate, Governor Jonah Jang of Plateau state.

3 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Rhino5dm: 11:59am On May 28, 2013
Amaechi is one smart dude. Look at how he is exposing the slowness of the presidency? Dammit!

6 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by apoti(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2013
Which kind video be this one?
I guess the recorder doesn't know the difference between video and audio

6 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Ramcie(f): 12:05pm On May 28, 2013
From the voices I heard cos the video was stagnant (abi na my fone?) Gov Ameachi obviously won the election and there wasn't much opposition to the voting process.

Aside that, I want to know that annoying Gov that kept of doing irritating stuffs at the background. Damn! it was disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by midpoint: 12:09pm On May 28, 2013
i only heard voices, video wasnt showing
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by superior1: 12:13pm On May 28, 2013
I knew it was Aregbe that did the recording, that guy na street smart politician

Oya, team fresh air, over to you

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 28, 2013
I guess the objective here is to confirm that 35 people voted
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by emiye(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2013
I clearly heard the voice of Aregbesola.

"Can you repeat yourself ?, I am recording(2ce), i want to be sure nothing goes wrong here."
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Gbawe: 12:26pm On May 28, 2013
superior1: I knew it was Aregbe that did the recording, that guy na street smart politician

Yes. A few of you guys actually guessed right that it would have been Aregbesola doing the recording the minute it was revealed that a video of the election existed. Good guess.

@topic.

Na wa sha. Look at the mess this sit-tight President is getting himself into. A man who has gone far, far beyond his modest ability would ordinarily have carried him now decides that what he wants he must get never mind the damage to anything or anyone. It will end in tears 100%. Much as some unexposed and brainwashed dullards, suffering from Stockholm syndrome, delight in shouting "you cannot fight the President" is how some of us will tell fans of GEJ that the President is not god and that "pride comes before a fall".

10 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by emiye(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2013
superior1: I knew it was Aregbe that did the recording, that guy na street smart politician

Yeah, he was the one, a politician must be STREET SMART, he is one politician in ACN after Tinubu, who has got that quality. No wonder, why PDP fears him and make great efforts to malign him.

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by nairalad: 12:50pm On May 28, 2013
Shame on GEJ, Shame on PDP, Shame on PDP Lapdogs, Shame on political witch hunt!

Number 16 and 19 are far apart.

This is a big disgrace to GEJ, Jang and the Devil cheesy

Abati where are you? Another 'mess' for you to 'clean' by the Presidency/PDP. You either 'clean' this or no food for you.

9 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by EkoAtlantic: 1:11pm On May 28, 2013
Eng. Aregbe the smart chap. Badt guy. grin

He's still the only gov that has given PDP a tough time like this. It was only his stat PDP was flogged "black and blue" in 2011 election. grin

Nice one Ogbeni the thinking governor.

3 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by omoajiri(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2013
Can we have a video footage of the said election instead of a still photo-video of the jamboree.
..By the way, that was Gov. Amosun doing the counting for the video....
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by malc619(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2013
Where's my price??

I was d 1st to say it was Aregberascal who recorded the election..

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by proudlysports: 1:54pm On May 28, 2013
The video is also on Youtube. Maybe a mod can help embed this on the page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cjEfvrsD9E&feature=youtu.be
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by gregg2: 1:54pm On May 28, 2013
This is no video dudes. I can't see anything. Only voices at the background. No evidence of every governor voting.

5 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2013
Pls, where is d video?
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 28, 2013
Seems the word video has a new meaning?

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by larayat(f): 2:37pm On May 28, 2013
Omg!
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by larayat(f): 2:37pm On May 28, 2013
Omg!space resrvd!
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by yuzedo: 2:40pm On May 28, 2013
Ogbeni AregbeRascal 1 vs. AkpatiMistehBiggsGovernor 0

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by sage2(m): 2:41pm On May 28, 2013
The video is not even the matter. That these are governors acting in this manner is despicable.

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by duality(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2013
Unless we want to be excited about nothing. The fact is that The NGF is finally Dead. after all, the forum never added to Nigerians. Just heating up the system unnecessarily. Only sycophants worry about the NGF election.

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by favouredseed(f): 2:43pm On May 28, 2013
Still images

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by OneDemola: 2:45pm On May 28, 2013
Hey-Wey! We shall now see their true colours.
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by henchamb(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2013
my people una don see the truth.
some of these governors are funny oh. see as they just dey yab themselves about eating too much. rauf must really be a fearless guy and a trouble maker when he was young. jang oya go and face your jos crisis and leave amaechi to enjoy hhis seat
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by BigBenoski(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2013
i'll be back when the video is uploaded
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by phaya(f): 2:50pm On May 28, 2013
Wait o Only 35 persons(Governors) couldn't conduct a free n fair election!!! What type of example are they setting for us to follow in 2015? This is bad!! GOD PLEASE HELP NIGERIA WE ARE LOST

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Mogidi: 2:50pm On May 28, 2013
Even though this was recorded by Amaechi loyalist, one can still see how Amaechi used all tricks in his political book to win.

Under Amaechi's leadership Rivers state is fast becoming a hot bed for political warfare.

With running battle between Degban and Dewell cult gangs in Omuawa community, how long before fed govt declare's SOE in Rivers?
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 28, 2013
Just hear how the people governing us are conducting themselves. Nigeria is in BIG TROUBLE. F Governor's forum. They have never done anything in the interest of the nation. Let them start with the removal of the obnoxious immunity clause to show they are truly progressives. Idiots. All of them.

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by henchamb(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2013
yuzedo: Ogbeni AregbeRascal 1 vs. AkpatiMistehBiggsGovernor 0

grin grin grin
hahhhahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin. hope all those that collected the 1 million naira for mr biggs rice will support him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy / Terrorism Trial: : Senator Ndume Named Vp Sambo As Boko Haram Sponsor / PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.