Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

It Pays To Be Handsome. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Pays To Be Handsome. (15130 Views)

Help Can A Guy Be Handsome And Not Sex Appealing Or Sex Appealing And Otherwise / Is It A Crime To Be Handsome? / It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Pays To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 11:15am On May 28, 2013
A good-looking man, who was deported from Saudi Arabia on fears that he would cause women to sin with him, received a brand new Mercedes from a secret admirer, the man said in a statement.

Omar Borkan al-Gala, 23, was expelled from Saudi Arabia because he was deemed to be too handsome by festival organizers who were worried that women will find him hard to resist.

But rather than dwell on his plight of being too beautiful, the male model has now decided to use his popularity to his advantage.

“I have received a Mercedes G55 for my birthday from a woman whom I do not know,” he said.

Besides getting gifts, Omar also said that his acting career was going well after being cast in a short movie alongside Navid Negahban.

“The feedback I have received is huge,” he added.

The poet, sometimes also has to deal with his busy social networking life, after receiving nearly one million facebook likes on his page.

Since making headlines around the world, the 23-year-old has relocated to Canada, where, among other projects, is working for a women’s rights group.

“It’s wonderful to see that his super handsome looks is not causing problems for him anymore,” said Bessie Lawson, 25, who is a women’s rights activist in Toronto.
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 11:16am On May 28, 2013
quick ride.

Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AtheistD(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2013
Tadon200: A good-looking man, who was deported from Saudi Arabia on fears that he would cause women to sin with him, received a brand new Mercedes from a secret admirer, the man said in a statement.

Omar Borkan al-Gala, 23, was expelled from Saudi Arabia because he was deemed to be too handsome by festival organizers who were worried that women will find him hard to resist.

But rather than dwell on his plight of being too beautiful, the male model has now decided to use his popularity to his advantage.

“I have received a Mercedes G55 for my birthday from a woman whom I do not know,” he said.

Besides getting gifts, Omar also said that his acting career was going well after being cast in a short movie alongside Navid Negahban.

“The feedback I have received is huge,” he added.

The poet, sometimes also has to deal with his busy social networking life, after receiving nearly one million facebook likes on his page.

Since making headlines around the world, the 23-year-old has relocated to Canada, where, among other projects, is working for a women’s rights group.

“It’s wonderful to see that his super handsome looks is not causing problems for him anymore,” said Bessie Lawson, 25, who is a women’s rights activist in Toronto.

Hmmm.... he will soon get male admirers too... hope he likes that tongue

No, but it is great looking good. smiley

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 11:21am On May 28, 2013
na my pikn be dat o.

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AtheistD(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2013
Woooaaah shocked

I nearly had a heart attack.
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 28, 2013
omo na fine boi!!!,lol!!!!
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AtheistD(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2013
Tadon200: omo na fine boi!!!,lol!!!!

Which one tongue
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Monicasque(f): 12:34pm On May 28, 2013
Tadon200: quick ride.

this person is not all that.

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AtheistD(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2013
Monicasque:

this person is not all that.

Why not? Too effeminate?

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Monicasque(f): 12:38pm On May 28, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Why not? Too effeminate?

he is too much. Not attractive at all ( well to me that is) a man must look like a man not like this person. He dont look like a man. Complete turn off

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AtheistD(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2013
Monicasque:

he is too much. Not attractive at all ( well to me that is) a man must look like a man not like this person

Effeminate it is then.

He looks girly... then again he isnt the only one tongue
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Monicasque(f): 12:39pm On May 28, 2013

Effeminate it is then.

He looks girly... then again he isnt the only one tongue

yep but he is still not all that
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AtheistD(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2013
Monicasque:

yep but he is still not all that

To each their own. So what if he had that face and a macho body with broad shoulders etc. Would that still fall into your good books or do you prefer slightly more manly faces?
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Monicasque(f): 12:45pm On May 28, 2013

To each their own. So what if he had that face and a macho body with broad shoulders etc. Would that still fall into your good books or do you prefer slightly more manly faces?

Ath a man must look like a man, I do not like pretty boys.
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 28, 2013
I need my own ride ASAP!!!!

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AtheistD(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2013
Monicasque:

Ath a man must look like a man, I do not like pretty boys.

cry

So what about scars and rough skin?
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Monicasque(f): 12:49pm On May 28, 2013

cry

So what about scars and rough skin?

hahahahah it depends how and where they are because at the end of the day you do not want to be with someone who looks like he has been fighting a lot but also remember that other people get scars because of car accidents, fire etc and its easy to differentiate between a good scar and a bad obtained scar. Well rough skin is still cool, i will buy him bio oil to soften it up
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AtheistD(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2013
Monicasque:

hahahahah it depends how and where they are because at the end of the day you do not want to be with someone who looks like he has been fighting a lot but also remember that other people get scars because of car accidents, fire etc and its easy to differentiate between a good scar and a bad obtained scar. Well rough skin is still cool, i will buy him bio oil to soften it up

Aaah. So you dont like rough skin. Maybe you prefer a moderately macho man. I agree with the scars because anyone can get scars but I am referring to the agbero style scars from a hard life fighting etc tongue

What about physique? Pot bellies, fit 6 packs or soft but not ripped bellies?
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by clemz85(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2013
the girl fine...
but hey! she got hairs

1 Like

Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Monicasque(f): 12:56pm On May 28, 2013

Aaah. So you dont like rough skin. Maybe you prefer a moderately macho man. I agree with the scars because anyone can get scars but I am referring to the agbero style scars from a hard life fighting etc tongue

What about physique? Pot bellies, fit 6 packs or soft but not ripped bellies?

Pot bellies a no no. A guy must show that he works out
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AtheistD(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2013
Monicasque:

Pot bellies a no no. A guy must show that he works out

Noted. What about height? Tall? short? Also what about physique? Do you like stocky and broad shouldered or skinny dudes?
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by angelTI(f): 1:02pm On May 28, 2013
i hope omar is not gay? a pretty boi should not b pls
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AtheistD(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2013
angel TI: i hope omar is not gay? a pretty boi should not b pls

I doubt he is gay. he would have been risking his life going to Saudi Arabia if he was.
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by angelTI(f): 2:05pm On May 28, 2013
^ u scored a point der.
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AtheistD(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2013
angel TI: ^ u scored a point der.

It is sad that they did not allow him in. To just assume he will be promiscous is very wrong.
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by puppy2k(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2013
I WOOOOOKKKKEEE UUUUPPP INNN AAAA NNNNNEEEEEWWWWW BBBUUUUUGGGGAAAAATTTTTIIIIIIII !!!!!!
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 28, 2013

Which one tongue
the dad na.
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by diarra94(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2013
Haha. I laff at my broda
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 28, 2013
angel TI: i hope omar is not gay? a pretty boi should not b pls
most foreign pretty guys are guys,barney stinson gay,dat white collar dude also gay even zachary quinto gay.
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 28, 2013

Hmmm.... he will soon get male admirers too... hope he likes that tongue

No, but it is great looking good. smiley
am sure of dat,he looks gayish.
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by AtheistD(m): 2:41pm On May 28, 2013
Tadon200:
am sure of dat,he looks gayish.

He doesnt look gay!!! How do gay people look?
Re: It Pays To Be Handsome. by tpia5: 3:17pm On May 28, 2013
seems some have termed it a sin to view his picture, but anyway, he said he's looking for a relationship:

http://www.latinospost.com/articles/19455/20130518/omar-borkan-al-gala-opens-up-love-life-im-looking.htm

i think the structure of his face, his particular eye shape, and his eyelashes, all combine to give him a very striking appearance.

the angle between his eyebrows and eyes, too.

and when he smiles, na another thing be that o.

well, good luck to him sha, its not easy to be too handsome/beautiful, dont know how such people cope. Cant relate, thank God.

btw, why are some muslims criticizing him? He's actually promoting the religion because he takes a lot of pictures in Islamic attire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos) / I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano / Who else knows about this???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.