Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Imo State Govenment Website Suspended - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Imo State Govenment Website Suspended (677 Views)

Utiware Domain And Website Suspended - What Are My Options / Daily Independent Website Suspended / Daily Independent Website Suspended By CoreNetHosting For "Server Overload" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Govenment Website Suspended by flexinet: 12:16pm On May 28, 2013
I have been monitoring the Imo State Government website after we sent a proposal to developed a simple website to the state government early last year and our proposal was thrown out of the window.

Months after, the Imo State Government website is suspended, can anyone close to the government house tell us what is happening.

www.imostate.gov.ng
Re: Imo State Govenment Website Suspended by Lilimax(f): 12:22pm On May 28, 2013
Is the site working before
sad
Re: Imo State Govenment Website Suspended by flexinet: 12:25pm On May 28, 2013
Lilimax: Is the site working before
sad

During Ohakim regime, atleast the website was functional, but after Ohakim regime Imo state Government website has been in a sorry state.
Re: Imo State Govenment Website Suspended by yawatide(f): 11:45am On May 29, 2013
1) It would have been nice to see what the former site looked like, to see a comparison

2) As far as your proposal goes, welcome to the club. I at one point submitted 20 proposals to my state government. Not only did they turn all down but over the next 2 years after that, my sites were popping up all over the place. Of course, some were hacked along the way, of course some suffer from lack of maintenance, of course some closed shop perhaps cos the "developer" duped them with a 1-year hosting plan but na dem money right? Maybe they will see the light one day. Till then, I try as much as possible to deal with private enterprises.

(1) (Reply)

Hacker Steals $45 Million In Just 10 Hours / Why Does Nairaland Adverts Not Open On New Browser Window? / When And How To Deploy HTTPS For Web Pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.