Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

How To Use Your Flash Drive As Ram [speed Up Your Slow Computer] - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Your Flash Drive As Ram [speed Up Your Slow Computer] (2486 Views)

Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. / How To Use Your USB Flash As RAM On Window XP / How Can I Use My Flash As Ram In My Window Xp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Your Flash Drive As Ram [speed Up Your Slow Computer] by Maybachz: 12:36pm On May 28, 2013
OMG!! i tried this with a 2GB flash drive and it worked like magic, No more snail like movement in your laptop, desktop, palmtop etc…

You can now use your flash drive to speed up your computer no matter how slow or fast you may think your computer is. Back in the days when we were in a hardware class, we were taught that before you could speed up your slow computer, that you have to loose the computer and replace the ram with a higher memory ram, i.e if it does not have a room for double slot.

Today am showing you how you can increase the speed of your very slow system just by attaching a flash drive to your system as if you want to copy a file from a computer.

HOW CAN I SPEED UP MY COMPUTER USING AN EXTERNAL DRIVE[RAM]?

Follow these steps to achieve success:

STEP 1

Get a flash drive of memory not less that 2GB this is because you need a good perfomance therefore you should get a higher memory spaced drive.

NOTE: the higher the Flash memory the more speed you.. as achieve.

Plug the flash in any USB port in your computer, when you do this you will see a prompt that asks you if you want to view files, play music, Use for backup, speed up my computer etc… as shown in the picture below, Select SPEED UP MY COMPUTER. and you almost there.

Another prompt will pop up asking you to select what you want to do, select the last option which is “USE THIS DEVICE” and thats all enjoy good speed on your laptop.

source:[url=maybach.cuccfree.org]www.maybach.cuccfree.org[/url]
Re: How To Use Your Flash Drive As Ram [speed Up Your Slow Computer] by elveco: 1:12pm On May 28, 2013
It's nt all flash drive dt hv dt feature ...
Re: How To Use Your Flash Drive As Ram [speed Up Your Slow Computer] by owensam(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2013
Maybachz: OMG!! i tried this with a 2GB flash drive and it worked like magic, No more snail like movement in your laptop, desktop, palmtop etc…

You can now use your flash drive to speed up your computer no matter how slow or fast you may think your computer is. Back in the days when we were in a hardware class, we were taught that before you could speed up your slow computer, that you have to loose the computer and replace the ram with a higher memory ram, i.e if it does not have a room for double slot.

Today am showing you how you can increase the speed of your very slow system just by attaching a flash drive to your system as if you want to copy a file from a computer.

HOW CAN I SPEED UP MY COMPUTER USING AN EXTERNAL DRIVE[RAM]?

Follow these steps to achieve success:

STEP 1

Get a flash drive of memory not less that 2GB this is because you need a good perfomance therefore you should get a higher memory spaced drive.

NOTE: the higher the Flash memory the more speed you.. as achieve.

Plug the flash in any USB port in your computer, when you do this you will see a prompt that asks you if you want to view files, play music, Use for backup, speed up my computer etc… as shown in the picture below, Select SPEED UP MY COMPUTER. and you almost there.

Another prompt will pop up asking you to select what you want to do, select the last option which is “USE THIS DEVICE” and thats all enjoy good speed on your laptop.

source:[url=maybach.cuccfree.org]www.maybach.cuccfree.org[/url]

does the flash has to be empty ou can still have files inside?

(1) (Reply)

LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK CPU COOLER AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT P.CGetz LTD (pics) / Check Out What The Slimmest Laptop Looks Like / Clean Dell Latitude E5420 Core I5 320 @ 65k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.