Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out (36968 Views)

British Council Recruit Graduates / World Bank 'Access Nigeria' Program: Worth The Effort ? / First Bank Recruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by shadeade: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2008
source: www.newvacancies..com
FCMB,
Sales Personnel

GDP (REF: GDP 002):
As part of our tradition and pedigree, we are seeking to hire young graduates who are hardworking, innovative high performers with excellent communication skills to form the core of the next generation of leaders in the bank and the group for our Graduate Development Program.

Kindly quote the relevant reference number (REF:GDP 002)
Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted
Application closes May 6, 2008
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER JOINING US

People
Strong Investment banking franchise: Recognized by Euromoney as the Best Investment Bank in Nigeria in 2007
Exciting Consumer Banking Offerings
International endorsements and Global ambitions
Strong Brand
Opportunities to work across the breadth of the financial services industry within Nigeria and beyond
APPLICATION REQUIREMENT

Graduate of a reputable universities/polytechnics in Nigeria or overseas
Applicant must have concluded the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Program (NYSC)
Mininmum class of degree of Second Class Upper/HND Upper Credit
Maximum age 26 years
GDP CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION

Professional, Ambitious, Creative and possession of a be the best attitude/orientation
Confident
Excellent Communication Skills (both oral and written)

SALES PERSONNNEL (REF: SF 001):
In support of our corporate vision of leading the way in introducing innovative financial products, we are seeking to build a sales force to support the banks strategy.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENT

Graduate of a reputable university/polytechnic
Minimum grade class of second class/HND Upper credit
Minimum work experience of one year in a sales environment.
Experience in the sales of financial products would be an added advantage.
Maximum age 30 years
In addition, the ideal candidate must posses:

Excellent selling skills
Strong analytical/negotiation skills
Good interpersonal/relationship management skills
Basic knowledge of portfolio management
Knowledge and experience in the retail market; sale of consumer banking/wealth management/insurance/micro finance products would be an advantage.

APPLICATION METHOD

Kindly quote the relevant reference number (REF: SF 001)

APPLICATION METHOD FOR ALL

Interested candidates should click here to submit your resumes

www.newvacancies..com

or go to their site

ACCESS BANK,

Are you going to the NYSC camp in March?Do you desire a rewarding career with a world class bank? Do you desire quality training and exposure opportunities? Do you have a Second Class Upper Degree? If this description fits you, Access Bank is offering young, intelligent graduates who are about to commence their service year an opportunity to build a rewarding career at Access Bank Plc. Qualified candidates will be required to pass our graduate recruitment test.Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to serve in locations of primary posting where an Access Bank branch is located. Wow! you will not need a redeployment.This might be the process towards securing a permanent job if you excel during your service year How to apply?Simply, fill our online form and you are on your way to being part of a great team
www.accessbankplc.com/recruitment.cfm online recruitment form

VISIT FIRST BANK SITE FOR JOBS AVAILABLE BUT THINK IS EXPERIENCED
.good luck
Re: New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by babyx(f): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2008
FCMB careers page wont upload
is there anything i can do?
ACCESS Bank is just great no stress.
Re: New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by popsonbabs(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2008
Is there anybody in the house that have filled and submitted fcmb form? Have tried it more than  10ce and it keep on showing error error errorrrrrrrr.
If any later breakthruo, please let me know. Best of luck,   kiss cry kiss
Re: New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by SELENZODA: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2008
Same here and what i don't know is if they collect hard copies of ones credentials. Could someone please help the house on that because the expiring date is close. The amazing thing is try and submit an empty form it will go.
Re: New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by shadeade: 10:43am On Apr 30, 2008
the truth is that if u keep tryn it will work out.the pressure is much on a narrow band.good luck
Re: New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by popsonbabs(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2008
At last, have submitted my own this morning so guys keep on trying.
Best of luck
Re: New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by oghovito: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2008
Still cant submit my resume successfully to the access bank website they kept asking for my date of birth even after i had entered it any help guys
Re: New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by herbhay(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2012
am a fresh bsc statistics graduate and i nid a job. Pls can smone help
Re: New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by Jose150: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
Pls,can some one dat is abt rounding up her nysc by june apply too.pls reply
Re: New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by godello: 12:50am On Apr 27, 2012
Jose150: Pls,can some one dat is abt rounding up her nysc by june apply too.pls reply
dude check d date of post.

1 Like

Re: New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by mizne1: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2012
It looks good! [img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by adeyemishola87: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2012
Please How do they register for job here?
Re: New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by LAdepartment: 12:42am On Sep 14, 2012
Hello peeps I'm new on nairaland ooo, pls I'm with OND in accounting pls I nid a job pls any useful information pls reach me on omolajalateef@yahoo.com or cal my line 08027346165.... PlSsSssss
Re: New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by aspabay(m): 5:55am On Sep 14, 2012
Can you do IT for 20k around Ikeja
Re: New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out by smallpeepee: 7:21am On Jan 05, 2015
Scam!!! Balogun ko, idumota ni

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

9 NPF Applicants Detained In Enugu / Why We Collect N40k From Nigeria Peace Corps Applicants - National Commandant / YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.