Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. (18086 Views)

Mtn Unlimited 2go Subscription Codes... Free 2go For One Month / How Can I Download 2go For Samsung E2222 / 2go For Iphone And Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Valto(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2013
the new version of 2go for andriod is now available on GOOGLE PLAY store. just visit www.2go.co.za with ur andriod native browser. click on the google play sign to download.

1 Like

Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by honsule(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2013
Valto: the new version of 2go for andriod is now available GOOGLEPLAY. just visit www.2go.co.za with ur andriod native browser. click on the google play sign to download.

Thankz for the info. I just downloaded it from play store.It make sense on my SGS3 wink wink
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Valto(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2013
honsule:

Thankz for the info. Am downloading it from play store now
this is the best ever 2go version! it works like whatsapp... very easy to use and the picture are much clearer now. u can share pix and other stuff exactly as done in whatsapp. thumbs up to the 2go team.
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by honsule(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2013
Before the release of this particular version i downloaded one from their website.it kept logging me out.i couldnt even see any of my contacts.

I believe very soon between July-August we will see 'BBM' on play store grin grin grin
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Valto(m): 7:15pm On May 28, 2013
honsule: Before the release of this particular version i downloaded one from their website.it kept logging me out.i couldnt even see any of my contacts.

I believe very soon between July-August we will see 'BBM' on play store grin grin grin
if BBM hits play store then android would av murdered blackberry. with this lovely version of 2GO, up comming BBM,WHATSAP,FACEBOOK,TWITTER E.T.C android will rock much better!
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by azpekuliar: 7:28pm On May 28, 2013
^^
Not only Andriod, the 'BBM' is also coming to the ios. iPhone be killing BBs since 1890! grin
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Francheezy(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2013
sweet
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Francheezy(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2013
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Hotdiamond(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2013
çool 2go

Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by azpekuliar: 9:16am On May 29, 2013
^^
Now that looks really cool!
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Lagusta(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2013
Kaaaiiii, 2go has finally dne it!!!

I downloaded the latest android version, and all I can say is woooooooooooooooooowwww!!!

Its far far FAR better than that silly skeletal version of those days....

And in fact, if BBM hits playstore, then my bold3 can finally rest in PIECES!!!

1 Like

Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Valto(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2013
Lagusta: Kaaaiiii, 2go has finally dne it!!!

I downloaded the latest android version, and all I can say is woooooooooooooooooowwww!!!

Its far far FAR better than that silly skeletal version of those days....

And in fact, if BBM hits playstore, then my bold3 can finally rest in PIECES!!!
yeah. It was a wonderful development from the 2go team! I even love it more than whatapp now. 2go will surely go places with the new android version!
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by vicshownero(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2013
Seams am the only one that noticed that this 2go for Android drains battery faster. Who else notice dis?

1 Like

Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Lagusta(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2013
vicshownero: Seams am the only one that noticed that this 2go for Android drains battery faster. Who else notice dis?

nope, doesnt drain my battery nor even my data!!!!
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by marv97(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2013
i am not able to group chat with this 2go
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by vicshownero(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2013
Lagusta:

nope, doesnt drain my battery nor even my data!!!!
check it for two days and compare how your battery normally last before you download the application and now!!

1 Like

Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Valto(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2013
vicshownero:
check it for two days and compare how your battery normally last before you download the application and now!!
guy there is nothing wrong with the new 2go version...when u chat on 2go for some time, u dont expect your battery level to remain the same. all chat apps when active will definetely drain battery as u progress...
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 31, 2013
Kai! I can't just wait to get my android nxt week xo dat i can also enjoy dis . . . .am going 4 tecno D5 so dat i can also enjoy BBM wen its around. . . . See u guys nxt week wit ma android. . . Muah
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Valto(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2013
Ostatomilola: Kai! I can't just wait to get my android nxt week xo dat i can also enjoy dis . . . .am going 4 tecno D5 so dat i can also enjoy BBM wen its around. . . . See u guys nxt week wit ma android. . . Muah
y not save up and get F7
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 31, 2013
Valto: y not save up and get F7
Good advice but i know ma pocket o....
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Valto(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2013
Ostatomilola: Good advice but i know ma pocket o....
all the best bro... ur chioce is cool sha..
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2013
Valto: all the best bro... ur chioce is cool sha..
thanks
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Valto(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2013
Ostatomilola: thanks
go get and enjoy... 2go for andriod is even better than whatsapp.
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Francheezy(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Valto: go get and enjoy... 2go for andriod is even better than whatsapp.
beta dan bbm not whatsapp
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by biomedixexcel(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
dont be mislead, this 2go for android is ok but is not anything compared to android.
this is what i hate about our people, whatsapp is whatsapp and 2go is 2go
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hey guys join this thread to share with friends best apps and games on your android that is making you enjoy your device and also see suggested apps from friends
https://www.nairaland.com/1308190/best-apps-explict-games-android
Re: The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. by potusjev: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
meen i just downloaded it. too make sense

(1) (Reply)

Hot! AIRTEL Awoof Get 4.5GB Data For N200 (october 2018) - (screenshots) / How To Check If Your MTN SIM Or Device Is 4G Ready / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.