Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge (15341 Views)

The Toll Booths At The New Ikoyi Link Bridge.pics / Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS / Lekki - Ikoyi Link Bridge Construction Update - July 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by Nigerialawa: 7:20pm On May 31, 2013
Lagosians:

Please tell us how long it takes you to move from where you live to where you work.

A friend of mine says it takes him about 2 hours to drive from home to work, a distance of 20 kilometers!
Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by EkoIle1: 7:48pm On May 31, 2013
Nigerialawa:
Lagosians:

Please tell us how long it takes you to move from where you live to where you work.

A friend of mine says it takes him about 2 hours to drive from home to work, a distance of 20 kilometers!

Stay in your village, the last thing we need is another villager with his akpu lauggage clogging our streets....
Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by Hardfact: 8:11pm On May 31, 2013
Chameleon! That's what best tends to describe Fashola and his biased and bleak extortionist tendencies. I no fit shout.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by talktimi(m): 1:05am On Jun 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

Stay in your village, the last thing we need is another villager with his akpu lauggage clogging our streets....
housebboy can't spell ordinarry LUGGAGE, you're better at menial labor sha, carry on grin

Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by EkoIle1: 2:13am On Jun 01, 2013
Oponu dundee united aka bridge beggars, your mates dey build bridges and commissioning projects left and right, but na silly drawing and poster you losers dey parade around like circus clowns.....

You village losers no get shame ni?

For some weird reason, I really do feel sorry for you village losers sometimes because this hating and bitterness is taking a heavy toll on your miserable beggars...

At least you get something right inside the wonderful picture...Eko o ni baje o

Akpu dullard... lmao
Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by Ahasco(m): 4:33am On Jun 01, 2013
Tippy Top: Nothing will come off this one, I think Baba Tinubu owns the tolling company or he has other vested interest in the tolling company.

Very soon you see him celebrating another birthday worth another billion naira mchew idiotic thinking
Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by talktimi(m): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eko Ile: Oponu dundee united aka bridge beggars, your mates dey build bridges and commissioning projects left and right, but na silly drawing and poster you losers dey parade around like circus clowns.....

You village losers no get shame ni?

For some weird reason, I really do feel sorry for you village losers sometimes because this hating and bitterness is taking a heavy toll on your miserable beggars...

At least you get something right inside the wonderful picture...Eko o ni baje o

Akpu dullard... lmao
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE city house boy like you, bloody riff raff. I tick you off for fun and you start whining like the b/tc# you are grin ST00000000OPID boy tongue
Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by ekoileee: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
Why is this fhagot chasinge around with his goofy homosexual smile?

Stop chasing me around and stop smiling at me, I don't so men and I don't mess around with your kind..

Damn too many village fhagots running around NL ...
Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by talktimi(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
eko ileee: Why is this fhagot chasinge around with his goofy homosexual smile?

Stop chasing me around and stop smiling at me, I don't so men and I don't mess around with your kind..

Eko Ile/eko ilee the fo0lish hobbit grin sto0opid boy
Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by talktimi(m): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
eko ileee: Why is this fhagot chasinge around with his goofy homosexual smile?

Useless nanny suffering from acute homophobia (if a dolt like you knows what that means) so you've finally confirmed your alternate account ? Pvssy lesbiian puppy like you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me / Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 / President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.