Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,411 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) (57913 Views)

Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo With Two Dogs (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 28, 2013
One of the pictures has her with President Goodluck Jonathan who she recently had breakfast with at Aso Rock.

Ini actually stressed that she wasn't the only one with him that day for breakfast just so that you don't let your little mind overwhelm you, as she put it.

Then she shared another picture of herself with hubby Philip. With the caption:

Love is a beautiful thing.

Happy for her.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/ini-edo-shares-new-pictures.html

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by mideeniafe(f): 9:34pm On May 28, 2013
GEJ looks like a clown in the first pic.

14 Likes

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 28, 2013
'mide eniafe:

lol

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by GeneralJ(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2013
which one is GEJ and which one is ini edo?? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by merciie(f): 12:36am On May 29, 2013
Hahahahaha, haba clown! Una no go kee person for hia.

Biko, what does it take to have breakfast with GEJ? Cos am mighty interested

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17am On May 29, 2013
'mide eniafe:

Clown is putting it lightly! He looks like a M0R0N([size=5pt][s]is a stup1d person with a mental age of between seven to twelve years[/s][/size]) !!!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by denzel2009: 1:35am On May 29, 2013
He looks like okondo, the comedian of yesteryear.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by tpia5: 2:16am On May 29, 2013
Ini actually stressed that she wasn't the only one with him that day for breakfast

so where are the others?

gej is her personal property or something?
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by sKeetz(m): 2:28am On May 29, 2013
Lmao!!

Stop making a jest of ur president, its unpatriotic.

12 Likes

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by RickyRoss1(m): 6:39am On May 29, 2013
Goats laughing and mocking a man whom they can never tie his shoe lace till the next generation.
This is someones dad and husband, and besides he is your president. Keep calling him names and continue to dwindle, while he continues to enjoy the best things of this life.

Most people who call GEJ names can never fly common first class till they die. You can never see any successful man calling GEJ clueless, it is mostly clueless, frustrated and confused souls who have no vision and who expect the president to doll out dollar for them. Most of them are graduates but they dont know their left from their right. That is why I call them GOATS

91 Likes

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by ebamma(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2013
Ricky_Ross: Goats laughing and mocking a man whom they can never tie his shoe lace till the next generation.
This is someones dad and husband, and besides he is your president. Keep calling him names and continue to dwindle, while he continues to enjoy the best things of this life.

Most people who call GEJ names can never fly common first class till they die. You can never see any successful man calling GEJ clueless, it is mostly clueless, frustrated and confused souls who have no vision and who expect the president to doll out dollar for them. Most of them are graduates but they dont know their left from their right. That is why I call them GOATS
cool down mr okupe, we dønt play politics here this is the celebrities section, and to add to that, your boss gej is a clown both in the picture and in real life

31 Likes

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by MajHeadache: 7:39am On May 29, 2013
Ini nah fine girl sha but she still a HOE!
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by daviide: 8:18am On May 29, 2013
Maj. Headache:
Ini nah fine girl sha but she still a HOE!
HOE-k we had heard

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 29, 2013
merciie: Hahahahaha, haba clown! Una no go kee person for hia.

Biko, what does it take to have breakfast with GEJ? Cos am mighty interested
well, today is your lucky day,cos I'm proud to tell you that I've attended one before it was a very bad experience, so when going for the breakfast, buy your own agege bread cos GEJ only eat cassava one,and don't forget to tell the agege bread woman to Rob some butter on it to show you be aje butter too. buy your own cowbell chokolate and one N10 cowbell milk will be a plus, cos GEJ only drink black coffee imported from Mexico, trust me very bitter I don't think you want to taste that. After reaching dis requirements you are fit to go. Gudluck

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Sophiegurl(f): 9:39am On May 29, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Honestly this really made me laugh. Been boiling with rage since morning. grin lol
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Sophiegurl(f): 9:42am On May 29, 2013
daviid_e: HOE-k we had heard
grin grin grin thats why I like nairaland someone always make my day.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Popowaa: 9:52am On May 29, 2013
Y do nigerians disrespect their president like that?
I.Joan:

Clown is putting it lightly! He looks like a M0R0N([size=5pt][s]is a stup1d person with a mental age of between seven to twelve years[/s][/size]) !!!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:02am On May 29, 2013
Interesting thread undecided undecided
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 29, 2013
I smh at Nigerians, by the time foreigners on this forum learn from your insults at GEJ. And start insulting him anyhow, don't be offended.
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by slymm(f): 11:23am On May 29, 2013
Jonathan indeed looks like a clown...the thing is he acts like one in real life.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by tpia5: 12:07pm On May 29, 2013
Does gej just take pictures anyhow with everybody in sight?

Why wont people abuse him then.

And why do these nairaland celebrities like displaying the men they snatch, like pets or something.

Is it something to be proud of?
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Audreyy(f): 1:12pm On May 29, 2013
'Ini Edo with Jonathan and her Husband' I never knew our President now has a husband grin undecided

9 Likes

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Audreyy(f): 1:25pm On May 29, 2013
slymm: Jonathan indeed looks like a clown...the thing is he acts like one in real life.
. The bitter truth my dear
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Benspoon(m): 1:27pm On May 29, 2013
'mide eniafe:
lwkm if na u d take pics wit am u 4 d smile 4rm pillar 2 post. .,..
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by mideeniafe(f): 1:31pm On May 29, 2013
slimghost:

And GEJ is not somebody's father? are you that dumb? Please respect yourself and behave like someone with proper upbringing.
Good God! Not another r-etard. If someone tells me I look like a clown in a pic, I'll just laugh over it. I wonder why some people lack sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by mideeniafe(f): 1:33pm On May 29, 2013
Benspoon: lwkm if na u d take pics wit am u 4 d smile 4rm pillar 2 post. .,..
Well......... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Friend, Casie Snow Reacts To Leaked Nude Photos Report / Harrysong’s 22-Year-Old Daughter, Carlisa, Who Has An Unbelievable Ukwu / Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.