Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (33858 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet' / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 10:08pm On May 28, 2013
Being a celebrity means you get the best and worst of fame. Your every move is scrutinized. Your every word is recorded. Fans love you or they hate you. In the case of the celebrities on this list, fans love to hate them. Many of them have hate pages dedicated specifically to ripping them apart. Some of your favorites probably make the list.

(1) TONTO DIKEH

Poor actress, hopeless musician, non-existent morales and constant bickering sums up our most despised Nigerian celebrity. Her terrible songs have been downloaded millions of times on the internet which earned her the title, T*T* DECAY. To be fair, Tonto stands up for herself and is not afraid to have a face-off with anyone who takes a poke at her. She has even made it easier for her haters to confront her as she took out a customized plate number “POKOLO”. Should make for easy identification if you have a grudge to settle with her.

(2) D'BANJ

The general perception is that he is an arrogant prick. He didn’t help his case by having a public feud with Don Jazzy who many believe made his career what it is today. Many believe his arrogance was a major factor that contributed to the split from Mo’ hits. With a public image like that in a country that still largely upholds traditional values even though it’s mainly a facade these days, D’banj never has a shortage of people who judge his every move. Not to mention his numerous faux pas which he seems to consider ‘swag’.

Click below for the complete list...

Top Ten Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Haters

14 Likes

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 10:46pm On May 28, 2013
Which Nigerian celebrity do you dislike the most?
Can you imagine there were suggestions in the comment section for Pastor Tunde Bakare to be placed on the list?

3 Likes

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 28, 2013
wahala dey
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by tpia5: 11:42pm On May 28, 2013
i wonder why the op is posting pictures of rich people and giving him or herself headache on their behalf when ordinary non-celebrity nigerians also have haters and nobody to bring this to nl's attention?

joblessness or something?

posting pictures of rich people enjoying their money and fame when poor people also have haters on top of their poverty?

arrant nonsense?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by lumeviewscom: 12:05am On May 29, 2013
I wonder why you're hating on what i do with my time. Am i the cause of your poverty?
tpia@:
i wonder why the op is posting pictures of rich people and giving him or herself headache on their behalf when ordinary non-celebrity nigerians also have haters and nobody to bring this to nl's attention?

joblessness or something?

posting pictures of rich people enjoying their money and fame when poor people also have haters on top of their poverty?

arrant nonsense?

43 Likes

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by tpia5: 2:14am On May 29, 2013
you're the cause of your own poverty dear, the ones you're defending are busy enjoying their wealth while you're here on the internet whining on their behalf.

have fun in your misery!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 2:25am On May 29, 2013
When did Abacha become a celebrity?

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by sKeetz(m): 3:48am On May 29, 2013
^ ^be careful less he throws you a slap

He might be dead but his manhood lives on
tongue

12 Likes

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by sKeetz(m): 3:52am On May 29, 2013
Wtf compiled this list?

Wizkid shouldn't be on it. He's to my best of knowledge one of the most liked celebrity.

Abi op, you hate am? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by badassnigga(m): 5:25am On May 29, 2013
team D'banj...haters gone hate ...we dnt give a fvk cool

9 Likes

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nomski0(f): 7:46am On May 29, 2013
Really baffled that whizkid is on the list.....he has an enormous fan base outside the country.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by SlyIg(f): 8:32am On May 29, 2013
Nice writeup though!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 8:49am On May 29, 2013
OP I don't know you or that munachi babe, but the chikala set die, thunder go peel anybody wey dey hate that babe yansh. Babe wey I dey trip for.

4 Likes

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:17am On May 29, 2013
@ op you did not put the jet flying pastors on the list.its obvious a lot of people hate them,even on nairaland.you need to see the way nairalanders crucify them e.g pastor oyedepo,t.b joshua,chris oyakilome,chris okotie etc.

Sorry to digress dont alfas too buy jet :p why is it only pastors 8-) can the muslims in the house answer that.moreover they dont use ipad and laptops to preach,they dont jerry curl their hair,why ?

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:19am On May 29, 2013
googlepikin: OP I don't know you or that munachi babe, but the chikala set die, thunder go peel anybody wey dey hate that babe yansh. Babe wey I dey trip for.
mercy johnson and iniedo nko 8-)?

2 Likes

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nomski0(f): 9:20am On May 29, 2013
kulyie: @ op you did not put the jet flying pastors on the list.its obvious a lot of people hate them,even on nairaland.you need to see the way nairalanders crucify them e.g pastor oyedepo,t.b joshua,chris oyakilome,chris okotie etc.

Sorry to digress dont alfas too buy jet :p why is it only pastors 8-) can the muslims in the house answer that.moreover they dont use ipad and laptops to preach,they dont jerry curl their hair,why ?

I agree with you. Jesus did say it is difficult for a rich man to enter God's kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:22am On May 29, 2013
Nomski0: Really baffled that whizkid is on the list.....he has an enormous fan base outside the country.
why boys no go hate am when e don use im lyrics snatch all them girlfriends.have you gone for any of his performances or concerts before.you need to see the way girls drool over him,even girls that are obviously older than him so them go dey vex for their mind na say this smalee don use swag collect my babe attention cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by OME1(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2013
Guess you have issues with these people

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:27am On May 29, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: team D'banj...haters gone hate ...we dnt give a fvk cool
yeah cheesy i love the guy too and i love his all round personae and personality :* 8-)

3 Likes

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:29am On May 29, 2013
sKeetz: Wtf compiled this list?

Wizkid shouldn't be on it. He's to my best of knowledge one of the most liked celebrity.

Abi op, you hate am? undecided
me i like the dude too

if you see me drive by,holla at your girl :p 8-)

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:34am On May 29, 2013
sKeetz: ^ ^be careful less he throws you a slap

tongue
his testicless to live on :p 8-)winkcheesy
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nomski0(f): 9:55am On May 29, 2013
kulyie: why boys no go hate am when e don use im lyrics snatch all them girlfriends.have you gone for any of his performances or concerts before.you need to see the way girls drool over him,even girls that are obviously older than him so them go dey vex for their mind na say this smalee don use swag collect my babe attention cheesy

Its not his fault that he's handsome. So why should he be hated for how he looks? If u fine reach am, u 4 nor talk like this sha.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 10:12am On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

Its not his fault that he's handsome. So why should he be hated for how he looks? If u fine reach am, u 4 nor talk like this sha.
Make i talk true babe you fine abeg. your a55 too set die, looking at your face alone fit make person belle-ful, your shape na super...in fact baby, if you be celebrity eh, people like beyonce go de envy you. God go bless your papa for marrying the right woman...
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by omar22(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2013
I cant remember Babangida or Abacha ever been regarded as Celebrities.... take those two and replace them with Omotola and Genevieve!!!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:22am On May 29, 2013
sKeetz: ^ ^be careful less he throws you a slap

tongue
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:25am On May 29, 2013
Nomski0: Really baffled that whizkid is on the list.....he has an enormous fan base outside the country.

Even within the country, he has a big number of fans, i am included. Most girls are included.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:27am On May 29, 2013
omar22: I cant remember Babangida or Abacha ever been regarded as Celebrities.... take those two and replace them with Omotola and Genevieve!!!

the topic is not just top ten Nigerian celebrities but top ten Nigerian celebrities with the biggest number of haters. I disagreed with the op when i saw Wizkid's name though.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:29am On May 29, 2013
Nomski0 is still a newbie on Nl but I nominate her for the title of Miss Nairaland!
Man, such a beauty!
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nomski0(f): 11:35am On May 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Nomski0 is still a newbie on Nl but I nominate her for the title of Miss Nairaland!
Man, what a beauty!

Lol. But wait, there's still a competition like Miss Nairaland again? Someone should ask Seun if that exists.
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:38am On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

Lol. But wait, there's still a competition like Miss Nairaland again? Someone should ask Seun if that exists.

You don't need to ask Seun if it still exists, it is going now as i am speaking. Ogugua88 and Sexkillz are in charge. Just apply, i will garner up my friends and crown you the Queen
Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by Nomski0(f): 11:43am On May 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:

You don't need to ask Seun if it still exists, it is going now as i am speaking. Ogugua88 and Sexkillz are in charge. Just apply, i will garner up my friends and crown you the Queen

lets say i was going to apply, what do i have to do?

1 Like

Re: Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities by ddeola: 11:45am On May 29, 2013
Haba, Babangida and Abacha top d list o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Photos Of Obot Etuk / Throwback Photo Of Tekno / Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.