Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Help My Nissan Pathfinder 2003 Model Is Showing Check Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help My Nissan Pathfinder 2003 Model Is Showing Check Engine (950 Views)

My Nissan Murano Key Refuses To Turn / My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? / Help Pls: My Nissan Primera Car Consumes Fuel So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Nissan Pathfinder 2003 Model Is Showing Check Engine by clemmonce(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2013
hello guys... my nissan pathfinder is showing check engine. i know i should take it to an auto shop for scanning but before i do that i am thinking is there anything i can do at least to see if i can solve the problem my self .... before taking it for scanning...

thanks
Re: Help My Nissan Pathfinder 2003 Model Is Showing Check Engine by clemmonce(m): 8:34am On May 29, 2013
@lex it is not i want my car to speak back to me. i was jus wondering maybe it is smething minor. like oil shortage and so on
Re: Help My Nissan Pathfinder 2003 Model Is Showing Check Engine by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2013
clemmonce: @lex it is not i want my car to speak back to me. i was jus wondering maybe it is smething minor. like oil shortage and so on

there is nothing you can do

a code needs to be pulled out from the ECU by an OBDII and that code will tell you what you need to do
Re: Help My Nissan Pathfinder 2003 Model Is Showing Check Engine by clemmonce(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2013
ZIM DRILL:

there is nothing you can do

a code needs to be pulled out from the ECU by an OBDII and that code will tell you what you need to do
thanks man... do you know any where that is good and not too expensive where i can do auto scan for the car
Re: Help My Nissan Pathfinder 2003 Model Is Showing Check Engine by nissparts(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2013
If you are in Lagos, give me a call.
Re: Help My Nissan Pathfinder 2003 Model Is Showing Check Engine by clemmonce(m): 11:48am On May 31, 2013
nissparts: If you are in Lagos, give me a call.
okay

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Cars Do People Prefer To Buy On The Mainland Streets Of Lagos? / What Is Your Car To You? How Does Your Ride Make You Feel? / More About Engine Overheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.