Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

My Experience In Borno During State Of Emergency - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience In Borno During State Of Emergency (867 Views)

UNILAG Fire Kills Abbah Kyari, The Ex-borno Auditor General / My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer / My Experience With My School's Bursar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Borno During State Of Emergency by Skillz4u(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2013
My Experience To MaiduGuri, I Knew That Due To The State Of Emergencie It Will Be Difficult To Go Thru Yobe So I Went Thru Gombe On Getting To Mole In Maiduguri Their Was No Entry We Were Stranded TheirFor 2days, Women,Children, Trucks, Marred Woman Who Was To Be Conved To Her Husband Hause,Elkanemy Warriors were Not left Out, Trucks with Goods Etc, It Was an Experience I Would Never 4get,Many were Staved Children Were Crying For Food No Water To Drink Etc Who Says Nigerias Are Not Patriotic,The Near By Villages CameOut In Numbers With Water and Gave Us While Some Women And Children Were Taking In to The Hause To Rest, After Two Days At The Toll Gate The Soldgers Told Us The Truth That The Gate Will Not Be Open Till Monday That's Two days And That Written Can Go Thru The Bush Bt Most Not Tell That They As To Follow D Path My Brother The journey From Their Was Like Fifteen Kilometer Thru The Bush, d Bush WeTook Was Just To Avoid Soldgers On The Road Along The Road With Me Were Doctor,Nepa Staff,Students, Business Men And Women, Mothers And Children,@Elkan emy football who Left with Running With OutLooking Back after Like 7kilometer Some Ladies Were Crying That We Shuld Wait For Them,We Did After Some Rest Out Of 500 orMore That Left Together We Were Only Fifteen That Made It To Federal High Court Polo, The Resident Saw Us Coming In Numbers They Gave Us Water,Even The Soldgers We Met Brought Water For Us AfterSome Mint We All Left Thou I Still Work To Some Path Before I Made It Home, The TruthIs That I Was Supprise To See Business Activities Going On As If Nothing Was Wrong, The Soldgers Were More Professional Than The Previous Money Mongers That Made D Saga To Be Worst TheTruth Maiduguri Is Regain Is Peace The Camps In Maiduguri / Marte,mongonoBam a Has Been Taking Over By The Millitry And Those Thugs Have been Running Stalker As Am Writhing To U Now Majority Handed Them self To The Soldgers While The Indigines In Those Villages Were Even Leading The Soldgers To Their Hide Out Y Won't They When They See Ur Daughter That Kidnap Here And She Becomes Their Sex Slave All That Is Becoming History By God Grace But Yet We Still Need Prayers In Borno And Nigeria As Whole Don't
Couse Its Not My State, It Can Happen To Any One And Any State, Before I Go The Nigeria Soldiers That Were Sent Are More Professional And Patrotic Unlike The Previous Ones That Were Sent If I Had The Power I Will Confiscate All The Cars They Bouth In Maiduguri And Jail Them That Including Crak It Self; Good Day
Sorry for the grammar error what matters here is the message

Re: My Experience In Borno During State Of Emergency by dryakson(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2013
Thats a terreble experience My frnd,frm which state to maiduguri? I have seen more than that
Re: My Experience In Borno During State Of Emergency by Gboliwe: 8:58am On May 29, 2013
Wow! What an experience. Just like in war. What happened to the others? Chei! Thank God
Re: My Experience In Borno During State Of Emergency by killuminati(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2013
Skillz4u: My Experience To MaiduGuri, I Knew That Due To The State Of Emergencie It Will Be Difficult To Go Thru Yobe So I Went Thru Gombe On Getting To Mole In Maiduguri Their Was No Entry We Were Stranded TheirFor 2days, Women,Children, Trucks, Marred Woman Who Was To Be Conved To Her Husband Hause,Elkanemy Warriors were Not left Out, Trucks with Goods Etc, It Was an Experience I Would Never 4get,Many were Staved Children Were Crying For Food No Water To Drink Etc Who Says Nigerias Are Not Patriotic,The Near By Villages CameOut In Numbers With Water and Gave Us While Some Women And Children Were Taking In to The Hause To Rest, After Two Days At The Toll Gate The Soldgers Told Us The Truth That The Gate Will Not Be Open Till Monday That's Two days And That Written Can Go Thru The Bush Bt Most Not Tell That They As To Follow D Path My Brother The journey From Their Was Like Fifteen Kilometer Thru The Bush, d Bush WeTook Was Just To Avoid Soldgers On The Road Along The Road With Me Were Doctor,Nepa Staff,Students, Business Men And Women, Mothers And Children,@Elkan emy football who Left with Running With OutLooking Back after Like 7kilometer Some Ladies Were Crying That We Shuld Wait For Them,We Did After Some Rest Out Of 500 orMore That Left Together We Were Only Fifteen That Made It To Federal High Court Polo, The Resident Saw Us Coming In Numbers They Gave Us Water,Even The Soldgers We Met Brought Water For Us AfterSome Mint We All Left Thou I Still Work To Some Path Before I Made It Home, The TruthIs That I Was Supprise To See Business Activities Going On As If Nothing Was Wrong, The Soldgers Were More Professional Than The Previous Money Mongers That Made D Saga To Be Worst TheTruth Maiduguri Is Regain Is Peace The Camps In Maiduguri / Marte,mongonoBam a Has Been Taking Over By The Millitry And Those Thugs Have been Running Stalker As Am Writhing To U Now Majority Handed Them self To The Soldgers While The Indigines In Those Villages Were Even Leading The Soldgers To Their Hide Out Y Won't They When They See Ur Daughter That Kidnap Here And She Becomes Their Sex Slave All That Is Becoming History By God Grace But Yet We Still Need Prayers In Borno And Nigeria As Whole Don't
Couse Its Not My State, It Can Happen To Any One And Any State, Before I Go The Nigeria Soldiers That Were Sent Are More Professional And Patrotic Unlike The Previous Ones That Were Sent If I Had The Power I Will Confiscate All The Cars They Bouth In Maiduguri And Jail Them That Including Crak It Self; Good Day
Sorry for the grammar error what matters here is the message
bros dis ya writing style na diiiiieeee oh...choi!
Re: My Experience In Borno During State Of Emergency by readonenaire(m): 2:31am On Jun 01, 2013

(1) (Reply)

2013 Documentation For Lagos State Local Scholarship Awardees / Post UTME Uni Agric Makurdi / Please,i Need Names Of Good Aviation Schools Around Isolo,ikotun And Ipaja Axis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.