Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle (16837 Views)

I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Imo / Man Sets Mum On Fire In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Deiok(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2013
that man na correct odee.

mean while in nigeria .
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by tayus: 8:46pm On May 29, 2013
did d man cry 4 hep
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Deiok(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2013
.mean while in nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by meforyou1(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2013
Mtschwww. Tot it's a fulani let me thank God another terrorist has gone to the world beyond

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by donem: 9:47pm On May 29, 2013
MrNairaland: Look at what GEJ,caused....
If you continue this way u might never be wise,

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Agiliti(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2013
MPEROR: Nothing wrong with the RELIGION THAT IS AGAINST killing any life form, but why kill yourself to make a point.Stupi.d people practicing something they don't understand

u have to understand how sacred cows are in that part of the world and the history of self immolation in buddhism before u start to call them stupid. even the arab spring that overthrew multiple presidents started because some street hawker set himself on fire.

btw. jesus technically killed himself to make a point didnt he?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by tallceejay(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2013
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by tallceejay(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2013
undecided Fool ! There r nicer and humane ways to take ones life, rada than going in a 'blaze of glory'... he cud have just made himself an organ donor or somefin ...people need organs to live...den the New title shuda been is "man donates all body organs to protest cattle killing" cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by efemty001: 10:54pm On May 29, 2013
na small small dem dey turn boko haram...bullshit///
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by EdnaEgems(f): 11:00pm On May 29, 2013
godjohnson: Maybe the cattle was his relative cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by ozodimgba(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2013
MrNairaland: Look at what GEJ,caused....

U must be high or low on cheap weed.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by goldolu: 11:14pm On May 29, 2013
ebamma 3: he will rather commit suicide than to die
what's your point?
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by tolex34(m): 2:18am On May 30, 2013
This Man is a BIG fool. Because your cow was killed you set yourself on fire cos of 1 one stupid religion or belief. So another person will kill him/her self because u too has set urself ablaze and so on and so forth abi. Damn, I give up. How dem dey kill the animals wey dem dey chop sef?
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by emmabest2000(m): 3:17am On May 30, 2013
No comment just passing .....
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 5:35am On May 30, 2013
Dumbfuck
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by true2god: 7:06am On May 30, 2013
I no know book:

Okay then, Buddhistaukubar!
I like Nairaland.
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by DrDoGood1(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2013
Hope he shouted Allahuakbar before attempting to commit suicide so that when he die, he may have a share of his 71 virgins in their imagine heaven. grin grin cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:31pm On May 30, 2013
jackbauersballs: Did you see the guy in the corner taking pictures?

This world sha...

My brother, shebi is another photographer who made it possible for you to comment today?
@ Topic: I cant beleive the first picture. It looks as if he isnst in any pain at all considering the first layer of skin is already burnt! This isn't the first time buddist monks have set themselves on fire to protest various socio-political issues. My humble advise is they stay in their temples and pray for the land/ their issues instead.
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by tomzman: 7:50pm On May 30, 2013
Stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by toniatt(f): 8:12pm On May 30, 2013
he was displaying the animal in man
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2014
e die well
grin
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] grin
Nelson11:
d guy na koret ZOMBIE.......so wetin him cum gain na-olodoh!!!!!!!!!

Ewu per excellence. Abeg make smone help me tell am sey make him save him organs cos hospitals dey wey go need dem for pple seeking to stay alive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk-based Zimbabwean Man Poisoned Himself After Being Framed By His Wife (video) / Video Of Repentant Ex-Baby Seller Confessing To Having Sold 30 Babies In Rivers / Two Little Boys Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.