Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... (7228 Views)

I Can’t Do Without S3x Daily!! 16year Old Girl Laments / Let’s Discuss: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Can A Relationship Survive A Break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 12:26pm On May 29, 2013
Something that I have been interested in learning more about has been if people can maintain healthy relationships without involving sex.Can a Relationship survive with so much Love and little of physical Intimacy.
To me i would say Yes it can. NL your Views wink

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 29, 2013
of course it can, so long as both parties involved have the same aim and wishes in that r/ship.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by jmoore(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2013
sex is not food. It takes selfcontrol

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2013
Dude, sex is food, okay?
I mean as a man, u wld want ur stick to get the rusts. And as a woman, u wldnt like to losse d juice!
Lubrication is an essential process for those things to keep working fine. If u dnt want sex, date an impotee!
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by freelinks: 1:17pm On May 29, 2013
Yes. I am living proof after 7yrs relationship. Am getting married next year.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by awistle(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2013
@OP yes it can survive without sex only if he is impotent or has aids and does not want to infect u.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by 190: 1:24pm On May 29, 2013
jmoore: sex is not food. It takes selfcontrol

Please don't say it again s-e-x is food ibeg undecided
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by 190: 1:25pm On May 29, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Dude, sex is food, okay?
I mean as a man, u wld want ur stick to get the rusts. And as a woman, u wldnt like to losse d juice!
Lubrication is an essential process for those things to keep working fine. If u dnt want sex, date an impotee!
grin

End of
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Exponental(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2013
freelinks: Yes. I am living proof after 7yrs relationship. Am getting married next year.
well said....... Away match nko?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nomski0(f): 1:42pm On May 29, 2013
Yes. A relationship can totally survive without sex. The only reason you guys think otherwise is because of the western culture. Soon divorce would be so common then you'll find women needing surrogates, or needing just sperm to have their babies. I tell you...we have our culture, sex before marriage is frowned upon.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 2:34pm On May 29, 2013
freelinks: Yes. I am living proof after 7yrs relationship. Am getting married next year.
JeeeeeeeeeeeeSus Christ Is The Son of Mary.... **Taking The Fallen Boli** Please Come Again shocked
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 2:35pm On May 29, 2013
190:

Please don't say it again s-e-x is food ibeg undecided
Hmmm 190 You again, so S3x Is Food ba
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 2:36pm On May 29, 2013
awistle: @OP yes it can survive without sex only if he is impotent or has aids and does not want to infect u.
So you Mean No SEX, No Relationship.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Youngpo413: 2:46pm On May 29, 2013
V
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nomski0(f): 2:55pm On May 29, 2013
sexymoma: So you Mean No SEX, No Relationship.

Help me ask him o.:/
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 29, 2013
Most def.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 3:05pm On May 29, 2013
Yield: Most def.
Most What
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 29, 2013
sexymoma: Most What

Most def. Look it up.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Xaviers(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2013

Na lie abeg!!
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by gedtalks(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2013
theres something about boy and girl closeness....there is the temptation to have sex. If the feeling is not satisfied over a long time, and both of them just keep relating . The relationship shifts from lovers to just friends as familiarity steps in. Familiarity would bring contempt - he will surely see you like his sister. Girl if you want to keep your relationship going without sex, then there MUST be something extra-ordinary about you that makes the guy love you without being distracted by hundreds of preety girls. Dont think this special thing is ''virginity'' O! Cos these days most guys see virgin girls as either childish-minded or ''never had an opportunity to have sex''. My advice to you is if you are not prepared for sex, then FORGET about dating......or maybe you find a guy that reasons like you. He too MUST be a ''virgin guy'' too. And you pple can act your cartoon love together. Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by DonaldGenes(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2013
YES/ NO MA'am@ op
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by DonaldGenes(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2013
sexymoma: Most What
taps her at the back..miss lover gurl; abeg when r u getting married?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by goldfish80(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2013
Bros e don do abeg
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by slymm(f): 4:16pm On May 29, 2013
There is no correct answer to the Ops question. Some relationships can ssurvive without sex and some caan not survive without sex. Most guys are controlled by their dicks and have no self discipline anyway, and most women have now made the middle of their legs their self esteem guage.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by SlyIg(f): 4:17pm On May 29, 2013
My dear, don't be deceived!
The answer is no if you're a Nigerian!

Don't let anyone confuse you so that you don't miss your dream guy.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Kosigift(f): 4:21pm On May 29, 2013
Yes it can and should...

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by SlyIg(f): 4:22pm On May 29, 2013

Are you a guy or a gal? Are you sure of the marriage? Pls do come back to this thread and post your marriage certificate.
But first, you must have to investigate and be sure that your partner doesnt have a baby mama somewhere or if he isn't fuckkking elsewhere.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nomski0(f): 4:30pm On May 29, 2013
gedtalks: theres something about boy and girl closeness....there is the temptation to have sex. If the feeling is not satisfied over a long time, and both of them just keep relating . The relationship shifts from lovers to just friends as familiarity steps in. Familiarity would bring contempt - he will surely see you like his sister. Girl if you want to keep your relationship going without sex, then there MUST be something extra-ordinary about you that makes the guy love you without being distracted by hundreds of preety girls. Dont think this special thing is ''virginity'' O! Cos these days most guys see virgin girls as either childish-minded or ''never had an opportunity to have sex''. My advice to you is if you are not prepared for sex, then FORGET about dating......or maybe you find a guy that reasons like you. He too MUST be a ''virgin guy'' too. And you pple can act your cartoon love together. Best of luck

you are the perfect example of someone controlled by the western culture. Who told you that virginity is over-rated? Or that if you dont sleep with your man, you guys are like brother and sister? *shaking my head* i dont want to even ask if you are religious, because its obvious you are not. God who condems fornication didnt know what he was talking about right? He didnt know what was best for us. Now everyone is supporting sex before marriage, soon it'll be homosexualism, then devil worshipping then atheism. Just because everyone does it doesnt make it right. THIS IS AFRICA AND WE HAVE OUR CULTURE TO UPHOLD.

9 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 29, 2013
I hate to differ ... But nopE ..sex very imprtnt to me nd my man i guesss
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by 50calibre(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2013
Stu*id question! It's like someone asking can fire burn without oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 4:47pm On May 29, 2013
gedtalks: theres something about boy and girl closeness....there is the temptation to have sex. If the feeling is not satisfied over a long time, and both of them just keep relating . The relationship shifts from lovers to just friends as familiarity steps in. Familiarity would bring contempt - he will surely see you like his sister. Girl if you want to keep your relationship going without sex, then there MUST be something extra-ordinary about you that makes the guy love you without being distracted by hundreds of preety girls. Dont think this special thing is ''virginity'' O! Cos these days most guys see virgin girls as either childish-minded or ''never had an opportunity to have sex''. My advice to you is if you are not prepared for sex, then FORGET about dating......or maybe you find a guy that reasons like you. He too MUST be a ''virgin guy'' too. And you pple can act your cartoon love together. Best of luck
so what you are insinuating now is that most couples getting married would have satisfied themselves with S3x before Going down the aisle.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 4:49pm On May 29, 2013
SlyIg: My dear, don't be deceived!
The answer is no if you're a Nigerian!

Don't let anyone confuse you so that you don't miss your dream guy.
You Mean it not Possible shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I am dying , Dis Shocking Tin Apuns Weneva My Boifrnd Is Abt 2 Erupt During S*x / What Is The Function Of The Oil In Condom / Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.