Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Driving Habits And What It Says About You - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driving Habits And What It Says About You (1382 Views)

These Habits Will Kill Your Auto Transmission Fast Please Avoid Them. / Why Is INTERNATIONAL DRIVING PERMIT Not Allowed In Nigeria. / Top 5 Bad Car Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving Habits And What It Says About You by skerum(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2013
You'll be surprised how close someone can tell your character with how you drive, www.bubblews.com/news/570771-driving-habits-and-what-it-says-about-you
Re: Driving Habits And What It Says About You by Sanboy25: 1:11am On May 30, 2013

You could have copied and pasted it... undecided
Re: Driving Habits And What It Says About You by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:
You could have copied and pasted it... undecided
Driving Habits and What It Says About You

Submitted by skiptum on May 27th, 2013 – Flag this news as inappropriate

Category: Cool

Driving habits can tell a lot about a person, his immediate disposition and general personality to a somewhat accurate degree. And why do I think so? I've happened to be in vehicles driven by people from all walks of life at different points in my life. Not only because of this but also passive observations make for greater conclusions.

I'm sure you've also noted different driving styles and their relation to the driver's character. If not you should you might get a research niche for your course from it if you are a student! Anyway not to stray to the lighter side of things, let's explore the common traits of drivers on the road.

There are many ways to categorize driving habits based on various observable patterns. The spectrum can be wide so I will not even venture into that. Most drivers usually drive according to their instructor's lessons back in the driving schools. These drivers are usually good natured and considerate of other road users. Of course a small percentage of these drivers respect the law for fear of consequences of not driving well - suspended licenses and all.

Not to forget the drivers you love to hate, the kind that weaves in and out of traffic, drive on pavements and such. This is usually a preserve of public service vehicles where I live and are the most likely to cause accidents. This lot is impatient in normal dealings. They tend to value their opinion more than anyone else. You will not win an argument with them.

Another class of drivers is the ones that are always in a rash. Fast driving is their preserve no matter the distance or road surface. They will overtake and turn off the road only fifty meters ahead! These drivers are also impatient but may have an added quality of being show offs and egocentric, enough said.

Driving habits say a lot about a person's day to day dealings with others and mannerisms they depict. These barely touch on all the habits given away by how you drive, there are plenty more. The point was telling that much can be learned from ones driving style before you can even interact with them at a personal level.
Re: Driving Habits And What It Says About You by Sanboy25: 10:58pm On May 31, 2013

Thanks. grin
Re: Driving Habits And What It Says About You by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2013
Sanboy25:
Thanks. grin
‎​​•⌣•Ϟ•► γφυ‘arε ωεІςφ♏ε ◄•Ϟ•⌣• Although I do this for beauties only,somewhat a "gintleman" gringringrin
Re: Driving Habits And What It Says About You by Sanboy25: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2013
nony30: ‎​​•⌣•Ϟ•► γφυ‘arε ωεІςφ♏ε ◄•Ϟ•⌣• Although I do this for beauties only,somewhat a "gintleman" gringringrin
grin wink

(1) (Reply)

My Car Doesnt Start Sometimes - Nissan Sentra 05 / Golf 4 Jerking / ML350 Alarms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.