Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS (28492 Views)

The Toll Booths At The New Ikoyi Link Bridge.pics / Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge / Lekki - Ikoyi Link Bridge Construction Update - July 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by arcis: 10:01pm On May 29, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Ajumobi is commissioning, Fashola is commissioning, jonathan is delivering speech.

I love this democracy.

Eko atlantic! I no fit laugh abeg. Haha speech ke!!! Ok let try this maths together: a. Fashola is commissioning
B. Ajimobi is commissioning
C. Jonathan is delivering speech

Which of these statement are correct?
1. Fashola is progressing
2. Ajimobi is working and moving forward
3. Jonathan is sleeping and angry with opposition.
4. All of the above

Lol!!!

19 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by EkoIle1: 10:12pm On May 29, 2013
arcis:

Eko atlantic! I no fit laugh abeg. Haha speech ke!!! Ok let try this maths together: a. Fashola is commissioning
B. Ajimobi is commissioning
C. Jonathan is delivering speech

Which of these statement are correct?
1. Fashola is progressing
2. Ajimobi is working and moving forward
3. Jonathan is sleeping and angry with opposition.
4. All of the above

Lol!!!

3. Is the correct answer...

lmao..

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by daylae(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2013
Nice one! Some governors are true administrators of their respective states. . .while some are just ok being mere politicians,and those are the ones often distracted and caught-up in the political whirl - wind stirred from abuja. For progressives like fashola, it is more of governance and less politics.
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 29, 2013
Fashola is in another class of his own compare to Mr. Retardinho. Fashola For President!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 29, 2013
''
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 29, 2013
what's with the court injunction not to commission the bridge? I need an explanation.I just heard it on the news that the court had initially stopped fashola from commissioning the bridge. why is that?
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by premlove(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2013
So u guys mean u pay money to cross ordinary bridge wtf, i cant imagine dis nonsense in my own state wat nonsense and some idiot are here celebrating, na wa for naija ooo

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by 9ja4eva: 11:12pm On May 29, 2013
Wonderful job.. i love it.. amazing...

God Bless Fashola
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 29, 2013
prem love: So u guys mean u pay money to cross ordinary bridge wtf, i cant imagine dis nonsense in my own state wat nonsense and some idiot are here celebrating, na wa for naija ooo
Do motorists pay toll fees to cross bridges in developed or developing countries? just asking.
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by arcis: 11:22pm On May 29, 2013
prem love: So u guys mean u pay money to cross ordinary bridge wtf, i cant imagine dis nonsense in my own state wat nonsense and some idiot are here celebrating, na wa for naija ooo

Which language u dey speak? Igbo or tivs?
That why your state will never developed. Soup wey sweet nah money kill am ok.

Wentin u dey talk self because I no understand u abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by Appleipad: 11:33pm On May 29, 2013
This is indeed dividend of Democracy. Governor Fashola, the will of God will always take you where his grace will protect you all days of your life in Jesus name. Well done Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 29, 2013
There is no better amnesty for lagosians than this. Pls help me advise the man that grants amnesty in anambra to work on infrastructure rather than wasting our four precious years planning and financing ojukwu and achebe burial undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by omar22(m): 11:36pm On May 29, 2013
Redoil: after using taxpayers money to build the bridge for lagosians they will be force to pay toll of 450 naira for car going and cominig will be 900 naira . Then the million dollar kwestion is after paying huge amount of toll do we still need to pay tax.

Whats wrong with paying a toll? paying N250 thats the cost of one bottle of Alomo bitter..... every place in the world that has built a new project sometimes requires a toll to maintain it or pay off a loan it a loan was required to bild the project... The QE2 bridge in South London has toll on it since its completion in 1991...

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by point5: 11:36pm On May 29, 2013
Congrat Oga Fash..wat abt d toll?dou I suport d idea @ least da wil stil reduce d number of unemployd persons in Lag cus its sure som1 has 2 b dia 2 colet d money.
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by omar22(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2013
berem: Do motorists pay toll fees to cross bridges in developed or developing countries? just asking.

Yes

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 29, 2013
How long is the bridge? Does anyone have a clue? Having car-pool lanes on Lagos roads might be a good idea [Enforce car pool lanes during rush hour traffic].
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 29, 2013
berem: Do motorists pay toll fees to cross bridges in developed or developing countries? just asking.
yea bro, in california, u pay when u want to use fast track cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by smoothop1: 11:39pm On May 29, 2013
It's not the building of things that matters but the maintenance.......
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by teskyg: 11:39pm On May 29, 2013
See as mumus like Eko Atlantic and Ile hoodwinking people to celebrate a charade,extortion and double taxation project.I bet they are staff of LASG government whom I see at Lekki toll gate everyday waving their Identity card and begging @ Lekki toll gate to be allowed free access to pass through the toll or evade arrest by Lagos self created law enforcement staffs.One day,you all will reap the consequences of your deveptive tendencies.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by ril19(m): 11:41pm On May 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Don't worry,we will create our own artificial lagoon. grin

We need fashola to come and become the next governor general of eastern Nigeria. cheesy

think of ur comment boy......now think again. What does it really make u look like? Like a free-thinking uneducated boy. Don't u see?
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 29, 2013
Good job from the Lasg.
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by seedord247(m): 11:48pm On May 29, 2013

Yes ma'm

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crescent_City_Connection
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by MarcoP: 11:49pm On May 29, 2013
ilugunboy: Sweet.....

As usual...the haters will come in here to utter their usual nonsense.

You truly have a psychological problem. Why can't praise-singers like you, Gbawe, Eko Atlantic and your ilks just learn to keep quiet when necessary. People are not as stupid as you present yourself to be.

There is no doubt that this bridge is a good development. But does it call for the type of celebration you are calling for? The answer is capital NO!

This road is simply another questionable private investment which will be recouped through tolling. It's part of the bigger ACN agenda anyway. Governance for the rich only.

So, tell me why I should climb Zenith Height on Ajose Adeogun and start shouting halleluya because another Tinubu company has been commissioned?

In all honesty, tell me... Can you afford this toll?

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by jasinto123(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2013
Open Lagos...Mr Fashola
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by mrofficial(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2013
teskyg: See as mumus like Eko Atlantic and Ile hoodwinking people to celebrate a charade,extortion and double taxation project.I bet they are staff of LASG government whom I see at Lekki toll gate everyday waving their Identity card and begging @ Lekki toll gate to be allowed free access to pass through the toll or evade arrest by Lagos self created law enforcement staffs.One day,you all will reap the consequences of your deveptive tendencies.

Well, most of the states in Nigeria don't get laudable stuffs like this after all. So whatever you say does not matter. The bridge has been built and commissioned. That's what matters, that's what the people love to see!

Congrats. Eko o ni baje o.

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by lacasa: 11:55pm On May 29, 2013
My APC juggernauts doing progressive tinz wink

While others are fighting for NGF seats and dringing sepe to stupor overseas tongue

#.. Be a Progressive today cool

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by omanzo02: 11:56pm On May 29, 2013
How much for the toll to Crosse this bridge?, Fashola roads no be free ooo grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by madamoringo(f): 12:03am On May 30, 2013
Watch the ibos come out in droves to tell you this bridge was Ojukwu's idea and they actually built it because they are 99% of Lagos! Or, is this the 4th Niger Bridge that has been prophesied by your god retardeen Jonathan? LWTMB! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by dnative(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2013
who build this gada?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by IleIfe2(m): 12:18am On May 30, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Ajumobi is commissioning, Fashola is commissioning, jonathan is delivering speech.

I love this democracy.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by snakova(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2013
fashola for president. no shaking come 2015
Re: Fashola Commissions Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge. PICS by magnetik(m): 12:21am On May 30, 2013
Even u pay toll in some tunnels in London... no biggie ok.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki / Minister Of Interior Tunji-Ojo Commissions Fire Engines, Rapid Response Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.