Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Royalcon Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Royalcon Interview (2449 Views)

Royalcon Technologies / Urgent Vacancies At Royalcon Concept!!!! / Vacancy Available In Royalcon International Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royalcon Interview by Ontshafega: 8:27pm On May 29, 2013
Royalcon interview! Royalcon interview!!.
My fellow NLs I need information on Royalcon 34/36 Ikorodu road,Jibowu, I am invited 4 an interview and test.
Re: Royalcon Interview by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 29, 2013
THEY INTO DRUGS AND NETWORKING STUFF I BLAME MYSELF FOR GOING THERE TODAY FOR THERE INTERVIEW THEY WE SIT YOU DOWN AND GIVE YOU 2HRS LECTURE THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS.
Re: Royalcon Interview by DeanOlamide(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2013
They r the same thing with On's u will receive one useless lecture as if that u receive in ur tartiary institution was not enough
Re: Royalcon Interview by kaposky(f): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2013
They can help you create a new dream for your life that can change your future for the better.
Don't listen to anybody who is trying to discourage you.
They probably don't have the same dream and aspirations like you do.
If you go now and act on what you will hear there,
these same people trying to discourage you now may end up
being the ones to ask you how you made it in life.

The truth about Royalcon is that you will definitely have a greater future starting on time.

You earn monthly income
You receive incentives monthly from the organisation concerned in dollars,
You have the brand to market and make more money as a team
So what are you talking about.
Well, its a matter of choice.

Remember this that ''if you don't have a dream, someone else will hire you to build his/ her dreams for him /her.''

My dear , you have nothing to loose. Its a golden opportunity.

Go there, listen and take action immediately.
I have seen someone who earns N400,000 monthly not for the effort of marketing the brand,
not even the incentives that come monthly in dollars from the international body concern,
not to talk of the travel allowance twice a year with all expenses paid,
just within 2 years of work in Royalcon.
Seeing is believing, go there and hear and see for yourself.

This is one hard truth some people here don't know and don't have and are not ready to know.
So, they discourage others.
They want to work in an air-conditioned office and be building someone else's dream without adding any value to their lives.

Am sure, if you are diligent, you will remember this piece of advice from me today few years from now
and you may probably come here to say, kaposky thanks for your advice.

Don't waste this opportunity my dear, go for your interview and listen carefully.

Am a living witness. Royalcon is building young millionaires and you could be part of them.

He who has an ear, let him hear.

CREATE YOUR DREAMS NOW AND MAKE THEM ALIVE.
Re: Royalcon Interview by bumz: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
@ Kaposky. I was actually invited for same test but the notice was too short.I don't if I could be reschedule for another test.I actually in the far north. Please kindly assist if U can. Thanks
Re: Royalcon Interview by kaposky(f): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
@bumz, you call the number in the text you got to know if it could be rescheduled for you.
That will be better I think.
Take your interview invite very serious.
Its a golden opportunity.
Re: Royalcon Interview by bumz: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
@ Kaposky,thanks so much. I've actually tried calling the number but its not going through. Will keep trying though. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Waec Recruiting!!! / Fresh Graduates Needed - Contract Job (4-5 Months) / Igbo, French, English And Computer Teacher Needed In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.