Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? (23966 Views)

Tips To Increase Height After 18 Years. / Average Nigerian Height (Nigerian Males - Africa's Shortest?) / Grow Taller - Gain Between 1 - 6 Inches In Height Safely Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by tontons: 8:35pm On May 29, 2013
please help if you know how, because a friend of mine is worked up on how to increase her height.

I told her when she gives birth she will, as i have heard from most gals and ladies,but she does not believe me.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by uboma(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2013
@ op, how old are u and ur friend?

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by teagurl1(f): 8:50pm On May 29, 2013
On a serious note,beans should make ladies tall..depends on their health.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by uboma(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2013
tea_gurl: On a serious note,beans should make ladies tall..depends on their health.

Your response is as funny as the question the op put forward. Where on earth did u get the info that eating beans will make a lady grow tall? Just like I asked the op, how old are u?

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by tontons: 9:04pm On May 29, 2013
uboma: @ op, how old are u and ur friend?
wats ur point mr metuseller?

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by tontons: 9:09pm On May 29, 2013
tea_gurl: On a serious note,beans should make ladies tall..depends on their health.
dats tru hav heard of it b4, bt some health conditions reli dnt premit it sha
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by teagurl1(f): 9:15pm On May 29, 2013
uboma:

Your response is as funny as the question the op put forward. Where on earth did u get the info that eating beans will make a lady grow tall? Just like I asked the op, how old are u?
my age znt really ur business,is it?..well beanz workz 4 some peepz..not all
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by uboma(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2013
tontons: wats ur point mr metuseller?

You do not have to be rude! A girl ceases to grow especially in height after getting past a certain period, usually after puberty. Boys growth continues as they age but such growth is very slow and may not be noticeable. I wanted to know if ur friend that is seeking to increase her height is still within her puberty stage or past it. And for the records, a lady's height does not increase after child birth. I wonder where u got such story from. That being said, a lot of factors come into play that determines if ur friend will be tall or not. Such factors as families' history, age, diet, and so on

21 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by teagurl1(f): 9:18pm On May 29, 2013
@op..nd if dah doesn't work..she should like ha stature..being short can b advantageous too
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Enegod(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2013
if she is upto 20yrs old..there z no hope for her

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by tontons: 9:26pm On May 29, 2013
uboma:

You do not have to be rude! A girl ceases to grow especially in height after getting past a certain period, usually after puberty. Boys growth continues as they age but such growth is very slow and may not be noticeable. I wanted to know if ur friend that is seeking to increase her height is still within her puberty stage or past it. And for the records, a lady's height does not increase after child birth. I wonder where u got such story from. That being said, a lot of factors come into play that determines if ur friend will be tall or not. Such factors as families' history, age, diet, and so on
tanx, bt she s far past puberty n most of ha families ar tal
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by tontons: 9:29pm On May 29, 2013
Enegod: if she is upto 20yrs old..there z no hope for her
far pass 20yrs old. Bt i hav seen ladys stil get tal afta pass dos age in d past

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Gboliwe: 9:57pm On May 29, 2013
lol @ metuseller

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by naijazown(m): 11:27pm On May 29, 2013

Short ppl dey para well!
grin

Sorry op, no medical hope for you...sorry, you friend.
Miracles happen though...lol.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 30, 2013
Reading thru the ops's reply i must say i understand why dat dude asked for ur age! Like srzly,how old are u?? And am not asking abt puberty and stuff! U shld google up ur question! Nothing can make her taller abeg! She shld wear heels and d beasn thing is purely ficticious!! Na wa 4ds ur question o!! Chai

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by tontons: 2:45pm On May 30, 2013
naanxie: Reading thru the ops's reply i must say i understand why dat dude asked for ur age! Like srzly,how old are u?? And am not asking abt puberty and stuff! U shld google up ur question! Nothing can make her taller abeg! She shld wear heels and d beasn thing is purely ficticious!! Na wa 4ds ur question o!! Chai
tanx, tho ur silence wud hav bin best most highly appreciated anyway

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by MadCow1: 3:21pm On May 30, 2013

14 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by XHTML: 3:23pm On May 30, 2013
Mad Cow: shoes

Either that or a Leg Lengthening sugery.

On the contrary, if your growth plates have closed (typically around age 18) and you won't grow any taller
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by delors(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2013
Ask university students to teach u how they prepare their beans...eat that for 6 months (without bread or garri, but make sure u use pads because of gas wink)...you will see the result. Even 'Tola' go dey fear u.

7 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by blackmale(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2013
tell her to keep drinking more milk,,, it will help
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by moodswing(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2013
Heels? Tight pants and Afro.

These will make her look tall even though she isn't

1 Like

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 30, 2013
tell her to ask Yoruba people. there is this masquerade called "agere ".she can adopt the trick.

when short people are making waves, ie aki. and pawpaw.she is busy disturbing herself.

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Iykebestbt(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2013
Let her pray that I finish my academics soonest and invent a stretching machine...until then she should keep her fingers crossed and pay my sch fees...

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by WorldwarIII: 3:27pm On May 30, 2013
Shoes with high heels grin
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Opey4luv(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2013
Shoes with high heels sure pass.
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Keziehenry(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2013
One derica cup of fertilizer 3 times in a week,b4 2months d result will be visible.

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by zolajpower: 3:28pm On May 30, 2013
let her buy bacon,sukiyaki and beans from sweet sensation and eat in the next two month. she will see an improvement
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by uboma(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2013
moodswing: Heels? Tight pants and Afro.

These will make her look tall even though she isn't

Imaginary tallness, abi? Lolz
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by justwise(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2013
tontons: please help if you know how, because a friend of mine is worked up on how to increase her height.

I told her when she gives birth she will, as i have heard from most gals and ladies,but she does not believe me.

Drink fertilizer

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by Deiok(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2013
what happened to the usual high heel shoes?
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by andr0id: 3:29pm On May 30, 2013
Re: How Can A Short Lady Increase Her Height? by marialucia(f): 3:30pm On May 30, 2013
Make she chop beans joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Today / W / Is There A Cure For Dandruff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.