Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Buying An Etisalat Customised Techno P3, Whats Your Take? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buying An Etisalat Customised Techno P3, Whats Your Take? (3587 Views)

Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! / Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? / Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying An Etisalat Customised Techno P3, Whats Your Take? by Santi222(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2013
I went to the Etisalat Experience Centre in Kaduna today to purchase the Techo P3 Android. At the reception desk in front of the office, sat some of the customer care officers. One of them, a smartly dressed, breath takingly beautiful young woman, made even more so by the smile on her lovely features asked if she could assist me. Naturally, I turned all my attention to her and almost forgot what I came there for. After a few seconds of gaping admiringly at this sample of nature's ability in creative art, I was able to gather my wits together and state my mission.

" Well Sir, the Etisalat Techno P3 is sold here for 12,000 naira, with its sim 1 configured to work only with an Etisalat sim. The sim 2 can be used for any other network. However, Etisalat gives any buyer a free gift of 100mb monthly, for a period of 1 year, when you buy from us. " She replied in a well modulated voice.
" We're out of stock now, but we're expecting new stock on Thursday " she continued.
" You've got to put you number down so we can call you "
I put my number down and promised to check them later. and left, but not before she gave me a smile that almost had me singing there and then.
Getting home, I started having misgivings. Was a gift of 100mb monthly worth having my sim 1 locked to etisalat lines only? I know smart phones use data like a bucket with holes uses water, but what the heck I believe my judgment has been clouded by the receptionist's beauty and thats why I wanna ask your opinions, guys. And finally, do you guys think rooting the phone would reconfigure the sim 1 to use any sim i please??

Thats it guys. Forgive d long story, but I felt like making this post different.
Let the comments begin.
Re: Buying An Etisalat Customised Techno P3, Whats Your Take? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2013
your own better now me go buy my own for 13k, not at their experience centre ooo, na im i con call customer care dem dey tell me say na only if i buy am for their place na im dem go give me 100mb. them pa.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buying An Etisalat Customised Techno P3, Whats Your Take? by Elsquidme(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
maybe if u try flashing it and make sure u back up your rom after u root den hustle its stock rom, b4 flashing it. u can use aio flasher.
Re: Buying An Etisalat Customised Techno P3, Whats Your Take? by Novabright: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
Well, for those who have not fallen into the snare, just get any tecno p3 fone, insert ur etisalat sim and send 'High' without quote to 8186.
Check ur MB bal using *228#.
Enjoy
Re: Buying An Etisalat Customised Techno P3, Whats Your Take? by Spiff20(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
Santi222: I went to the Etisalat Experience Centre in Kaduna today to purchase the Techo P3 Android. At the reception desk in front of the office, sat some of the customer care officers. One of them, a smartly dressed, breath takingly beautiful young woman, made even more so by the smile on her lovely features asked if she could assist me. Naturally, I turned all my attention to her and almost forgot what I came there for. After a few seconds of gaping admiringly at this sample of nature's ability in creative art, I was able to gather my wits together and state my mission.

" Well Sir, the Etisalat Techno P3 is sold here for 12,000 naira, with its sim 1 configured to work only with an Etisalat sim. The sim 2 can be used for any other network. However, Etisalat gives any buyer a free gift of 100mb monthly, for a period of 1 year, when you buy from us. " She replied in a well modulated voice.
" We're out of stock now, but we're expecting new stock on Thursday " she continued.
" You've got to put you number down so we can call you "
I put my number down and promised to check them later. and left, but not before she gave me a smile that almost had me singing there and then.
Getting home, I started having misgivings. Was a gift of 100mb monthly worth having my sim 1 locked to etisalat lines only? I know smart phones use data like a bucket with holes uses water, but what the heck I believe my judgment has been clouded by the receptionist's beauty and thats why I wanna ask your opinions, guys. And finally, do you guys think rooting the phone would reconfigure the sim 1 to use any sim i please??

Thats it guys. Forgive d long story, but I felt like making this post different.
Let the comments begin.
. Wat abt sum1 dat already has d etisalat sim

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This New System On WhatsApp : Trashy or Cool / Whoa!!!!!!!!!!::Latest Mtn Code:to Browse For Just #50 Monthly. / How To Increase Glo Internet Speed Via APN For Fast And Smooth Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.