Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware (19416 Views)

Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! / Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba / Who Is This Ifeanyi Ubah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by collynzo2(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
justwise:

His father is a stranger to many people reading this, because some Nigerians are notorious if you want people to have faith in this then go through the hospital or through nairaland e-help charity. Picture, story and bank account are not enough to convince people, anything is criminally possible in Nigeria
This Justwise of a guy is so negative about Nigeria, anything is criminally possible in every part of the world, people set up fake charity sites in USA after each natural disaster and get people to donate money through their mastercard.

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
collynzo2: This Justwise of a guy is so negative about Nigeria, anything is criminally possible in every part of the world, people set up fake charity sites in USA after each natural disaster and get people to donate money through their mastercard.

Are you the new ebukka? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by biolabee(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
Vikin:

We don't need your trust! Stick to other national you trust. undecided

As if crime is peculiar to only Nigerians.

And stop the generalization . Pls.

Thank u kiss

77 Likes....

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by CrazyMan(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
justwise: Please can we change the title to Ebucca?

We don't know who Maduakor Ifeanyi is, who could be an innocent person out there, but we know Ebucca as the person who started the scam.
Seconded.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by collynzo2(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ebucca: hahahahahaha got Y'all....! This ain't scam. People are suffering, children are dying from one sickness to another. Billions of dollars are been spent for no useful meaning by our Governments, NGO's promising to help the starving children yet nothing has been done about this. If the government and NGO's, can't do it, we all can! Here i am, send me!
Good attempt, the street is rough, but next time be wiser. Don't be like Ghanaian scammers who have no IQ hence depending on voodoo

2 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by oyin50(f): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
collynzo2: Good attempt, the street is rough, but next time be wiser. Don't be like Ghanaian scammers who have no IQ hence depending on voodoo
is this a joke? There are actually apologist for this kind of show of utter wickedness
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by jerrywool: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
[size=28pt]BEWARE OF THIS TOO[/size]
few days ago, I recieved an email which appears to come from firstbank, it reads:

Dear Customer,

Your First Bank Online security is still not active.

Please Login below to activate your Online Banking security.

Online banking Log on

Please complete your online verification

Privacy Department.
2013 First Bank Nigeria plc Dear Customer,

Your First Bank Online security is still not active.

Please Login below to activate your Online Banking security.

Online banking Log on

Please complete your online verification

Privacy Department.
2013 First Bank Nigeria plc
Delete Reply Reply All Forward Move Spam Actions Next Previous

It follows that the link provided points to this page:

http://gotadaguanoticias.com.br/wp-includes/images/fbn.html

I have some experience in web development so I could tell the domain is fake and the url points to a wordpress installation and I dont think an organisation like Firstbank will go for an open source technology especially when it has to do with personal banking info.

I found other fake things on the site (like http and not https) which only fellow developers can easily identify.

Please spread this 'cos there are millions of nigerians who will probably fall for this cheap Scam email.

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
collynzo2: Good attempt, the street is rough, but next time be wiser. Don't be like Ghanaian scammers who have no IQ hence depending on voodoo

Its not difficult for people to see who you are. Good attempt right? Far too many poor street criminals here in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by OAM4J: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2013

We don't know who Maduakor Ifeanyi is, who could be an innocent person out there, but we know Ebucca as the person who started the scam.

Ebucca has been banned permanently here on this site, he cannot do any harm to anyone again with that moniker.

He used Maduaakor Ifeanyi's name and account to scam, even if he is not the person, that person cannot be innocent but an accomplice, else his account and name wont be used to fraud.

So people need to beware of that name and account number.

4 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by collynzo2(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
oyin50: is this a joke? There are actually apologist for this kind of show of utter wickedness
Get your definition of wickedness right, he was just trying to accumulae freewill donations from different people, not like killing or wrecking anyone is it? He didn't promise to double their money for them lol
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Fogman(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
Nigerians i hail thee
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by binhozie(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Why is Collynzo2 strenuously trying to Defend Ebucca if he isn't a scammer himself or possibly the same as Ebucca?

2 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
OAM4J:

Ebucca has been banned permanently here on this site, he cannot do any harm to anyone again with that moniker.

He used Maduaakor Ifeanyi's name and account to scam, even if he is not the person, that person cannot be innocent but an accomplice, else his account and name wont be used to fraud.

So people need to beware of that name and account number.

Understood. Thanks for that.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
collynzo2: Get your definition of wickedness right, he was just trying to accumulating freewill donations from different people, not like killing or wrecking anyone is it? He didn't promise to double their mone for them lol

That line can only come from a criminal.

9 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by jadakiss213(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2013

smh...which is more real? The 'Ebucca' character or Maduka who has probably walked into an Ecobank.. banking hall to open an account.he most likely has his photograph and other details in their system..
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by EFCCNG: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
@Ebucca, you know Ije and DJSean right? (A bit shaken up now abi) Good.. The EFCC will be picking you up soon.

3 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
jadakiss213: smh...which is more real? The 'Ebucca' character or Maduka who has probably walked into an Ecobank.. banking hall to open an account.he most likely has his photograph and other details in their system..

That makes sense.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by phlame(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by euromoney(f): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Vikin: We can even trace him with his account with ecobank. Do we have a staff of the bank? undecided

If it doesn't have conflict of interest. But this is scam we are talking about!
I don't think so.he must have opened that account with fake I.d and utility bills.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by debetmx(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lets drop this thing about being from a particular tribe. We need to be more discerning and not fall prey to some lazy and jobless people. That was how I was chatting with a lady (could have been anybody) on badoo and within 2mins she was asking me 4 mtn 1,500 for BIS so we could chat on BBM. As a guyman, I sent her a used credit and she was abused me that am poor.

Is there no way we can trace the bank account to the person and probably report to the police?

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by lockedOut: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite: And this is one of the reasons I never ever ever trust Nigerians. undecided

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Madoff

will you also stop trusting all Americans?

4 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by k4kenny(f): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Collynzo2= ebucca. Either they are the same person or made of the same fabric nlders beware of these criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by slimyem: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
lol@ here i am,send me.
Boy must think everyone's as stup1d as he is.
Getting this frontpaged is nice!!!
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by kavey10(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
collynzo2: Get your definition of wickedness right, he was just trying to accumulae freewill donations from different people, not like killing or wrecking anyone is it? He didn't promise to double their money for them lol

This is Ebucca's other handle, I'm sure.

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
A very dumb scammer cheesy
@Justwise Bravo!

2 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Balkan(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
@Op I will advise you watch your steps on NL. so that it does not become a dumping ground for rubbish news or a vendater
forum. How could you have allowed a story of no source to make a front page. disgusting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? / Are North Sudanese People Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.