Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware (19418 Views)

Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! / Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba / Who Is This Ifeanyi Ubah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by chronique(m): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
Fourcade: @Chronique
You are a Mugu/M.U.M.U if you have been constantly scammed by an Igbo man.

Let me use a better word. Maybe dupe would be better. You're in a partnership with a person and as soon as he sees the other parties involved are his kinsmen,he sidestrack you and conives with his people to do the bizness behind you so they can have more to themselves. I've never been duped by strangers. The ones close to me have been the ones who've had a chance to hit me hard. I give people a chance to be trusted but once you mess up,that's the end. The good news is,they've only succeeded in taking what I call peanuts. wink

2 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by wealthbutton: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
The same sickness that the small boy is suffering is due to come upon the OP if he didn't repent and do restitution!!!!!!!! GBAM!!!!! That's the law of KARMA!!!!
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
ebucca:
the way you people judge yahoo! Is very
embarrassing to our office. Let me remind you
that we don't steal people's money. Rather we
communicate with machine and it pays us
plenty of dollar. I do Alibaba, and i have
earned close to N61million. I have 2 oil
tankers, a flat at Lekki and a bar @ igbariam
campus of ANSU. Am single and not even
thinking of whom to settle down with. Life is
fun @ 26! If u want to learn work just PM me.

The jobless lot wrote the above in another thread... Just wondering why he can't save the boy with leukemia with his N61m...
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by surveyProf(m): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
justwise: This is the actual post though hidden https://www.nairaland.com/1264973/free-mtn-magic-sim-browse#15347290

The same account number 0020901311 using it to sale MTN
Magic SIM
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Watermelon(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
Na wa oh, cork and bull story, leukaemia, jaw swelling, operation, 1.3million?, this is a real scam,. Tumor biopsy and chemotherapy for burkitts lymphoma can't take more than 50,000 naira, op why are you inviting curse unto your life
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by chronique(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
Do I need to trade words with you? Naaah. Trading words with lowlives aint ma thang. I'll let it slide. Say what you wanna say;you'll need more than missles to get to me. I'm on a different plateau. I've made my point. If you have a good iq,you'll understand why I talked about ibos(scammer in question is an ibo man and I'm like: why ibo again?) Secondly we all know that the average Nigerian has a perception of the ibos as 419ers(except you wana lie to yourself that you're not aware ibos have that tag hanging around their neck). Thirdly,I said it that fraud aint particular to a particular tribe but the ibos seem to be leading on that line. Not because I hate ibos but we've seen and heard things.
But do I really need to explain these things to you? I don't think so. Say what you wanna say;I've made my point. If you doubt me,put up a poll and ask people to pick which tribe they think would likely scam or dupe them in Nigeria and see what the result. I don't mean to discredit the hardworking ibo man. I'm just saying the truth as I know it. I know how many scammers from the eastern part who have been caught on NL defrauding people. Maybe your mods can help you with names.
justwise: @chronique

You disgust me, not only because i'm Igbo but because of the level of stupidity you just displaced in your post above. There are educated illiterates indeed

3 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Smdh! This was the same dude that created a thread about his heaven experience and my gullible & blind Christian Brothers and Sisters were busy clicking "like" cheesygrincheesygrin Check out=>

My heaven experience

Heavenly Experience + Bull Leukaemia Story => Cheap Scam, Smdh!!!
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
chronique: Do I need to trade words with you? Naaah. Trading words with lowlives aint ma thang. I'll let it slide. Say what you wanna say;you'll need more than missles to get to me. I'm on a different plateau. I've made my point. If you have a good iq,you'll understand why I talked about ibos(scammer in question is an ibo man and I'm like: why ibo again?) Secondly we all know that the average Nigerian has a perception of the ibos as 419ers(except you wana lie to yourself that you're not aware ibos have that tag hanging around their neck). Thirdly,I said it that fraud aint particular to a particular tribe but the ibos seem to be leading on that line. Not because I hate ibos but we've seen and heard things.
But do I really need to explain these things to you? I don't think so. Say what you wanna say;I've made my point. If you doubt me,put up a poll and ask people to pick which tribe they think would likely scam or dupe them in Nigeria and see what the result. I don't mean to discredit the hardworking ibo man. I'm just saying the truth as I know it. I know how many scammers from the eastern part who have been caught on NL defrauding people. Maybe your mods can help you with names.

You are simply an animal, i will not waste my time typing pages about you.

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by YoungGame: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
chronique:

Let me use a better word. Maybe dupe would be better. You're in a partnership with a person and as soon as he sees the other parties involved are his kinsmen,he sidestrack you and conives with his people to do the bizness behind you so they can have more to themselves. I've never been duped by strangers. The ones close to me have been the ones who've had a chance to hit me hard. I give people a chance to be trusted but once you mess up,that's the end. The good news is,they've only succeeded in taking what I call peanuts. wink
grin
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Freiburger(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
wealthbutton: The same sickness that the small boy is suffering is due to come upon the OP if he didn't repent and do restitution!!!!!!!! GBAM!!!!! That's the law of KARMA!!!!
2nded grin
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Say the bipolar

Oga Cameroon!! Ha fa na?! Any gorilla head peppersoup for chop today? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
tchidi:

Oga Cameroon!! Ha fa na?! Any gorilla head peppersoup for chop today? grin grin grin
yes Oooo , you want some?
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Dovahkiin(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite: And this is one of the reasons I never ever ever trust Nigerians. undecided

-implying scamming only happens in Nigeria
-generalizing
-this is one of the reasons i hate niggers
-they steal bikes, act like ignorant buffoons and are gangsters
-keep feeding of the media hype
-Bleep off
-bloody ode
undecided
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Policewoman(f): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ebucca: He Is A Scammer using pictures of a sick child to scam people - Beware

[size=15pt]Maduakor Ifeanyi .D.
Ecobank
[/size]

[s]Good day fellow Nairalanders, the little boy in the picture is Arinze Joseph Maduakor. He is 8 years old and is suffering from Leukemia cancer. Leukemia is a type of cancer of the blood or bone marrow characterized by an abnormal increase of immature white blood cells called "blasts".
"Two years ago, Arinze started having hearing problems so me and my wife took him to the hospital. and the doctor did some test and told us nothing was wrong with him. That maybe he has droped something inside his ear while playing. We thought it was something eardrop will cure. So early last year, my son's face began to swell and his mouth too became affected. We took him to another bigger hospital and my son was diagonised with Leukamia cancer. This cancer has really turned my only son to a deaf and dumb. Please Nigerians, i need your help. The doctor said we are going to pay N1.3 million for his operation and my wife and I have been trying to save our boy's life with the little income we get. Right now, am begging every kind Nigerian out there to support us to save Arinze" please good Nairalnaders, if you wish to support this little boy's family to save his life, kindly send your donations to the family through Mr. Ifeanyi Maduakor (father) on:[/s]

Thank you and God bless!
Front page please.
Why don't they trace him from his bank account no. and arrest his scamming a.s.s??
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
collynzo2: This Justwise of a guy is so negative about Nigeria, anything is criminally possible in every part of the world, people set up fake charity sites in USA after each natural disaster and get people to donate money through their mastercard.
I knew you were a rif raf and a liar from your post and comments. You along with your buffoon croonies. Smdh

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Dolemite(f): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dovahkiin:

-implying scamming only happens in Nigeria
-generalizing
-this is one of the reasons i hate niggers
-they steal bikes, act like ignorant buffoons and are gangsters
-keep feeding of the media hype
-Bleep off
-bloody ode
undecided
Don't be angry love, I have many Nigerian friends, half Nigerian myself, and 90 percent of the Nigerians I know are thieves... just saying

3 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Policewoman(f): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite:
Don't be angry love, I have many Nigerian friends, half Nigerian myself, and 90 percent of the Nigerians I know are thieves... just saying
THEN YOU MUST BE A THIEF AND ARMED ROBBER YOURSELF. Case closed.

8 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Dolemite(f): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Policewoman: THEN YOU MUST BE A THIEF AND ARMED ROBBER YOURSELF. Case closed.
Are you going to arrest me? grin
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
i wish the ebucca wasn't banned. So we'll read more of what he has to say to this?? The guy na confirm bas.tard sha! "here i am, come get me" Like seriously?? Wtf??
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Dolemite(f): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
And this is where he stole the picture from, warning these images are graphic...(scroll to the seventh pic)

http://www.mritechniciantraining.org/blog/2010/25-horrible-facial-and-body-deformations/

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Dovahkiin(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite:

so the 90% u know make up the general population smh , please stop , its wrong to generalize smiley
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by dabrake(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
So the idiooot wanted to use the facebook story format to scam Nairalanders? Wonders will never end. Methinks he thought Nairalanders are gullible set of brainless people. you guys can now see reasons people do not comment 'amen' on facebook prayers? @ebukka, your end is near and when you die, I will celebrate your obituary. baastaad.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by kid7soccer(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Another joker[quote author=ihedioramma][/quote]
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite: And this is where he stole the picture from, warning these images are graphic...(scroll to the seventh pic)

http://www.mritechniciantraining.org/blog/2010/25-horrible-facial-and-body-deformations/

You are right.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Dolemite(f): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
justwise:

You are right.
I'm always right baby...
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite: And this is where he stole the picture from, warning these images are graphic...(scroll to the seventh pic)

OMG! Look at what people are going through and i'm here complaining about my structure. . .I just shed tears looking at those images, Oh God!! cry
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite:
I'm always right baby...

grin grin
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by collynzo2(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I knew you were a rif raf and a liar from your post and comments. You along with your buffoon croonies. Smdh
fûck off you cûnt
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by cindayat05(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
This is why i rep nairaland, poised on exposing scammers anytime anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
are you guys not getting him for this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? / Are North Sudanese People Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.