Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware (19417 Views)

Vision2017 Is A Scammer. Beware! / Who Is This Ifeanyi Uba / Who Is This Ifeanyi Ubah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1307058/cry-dying-arinze

1) the op started the thread - and he is exposing himself

https://www.nairaland.com/ebucca

is this some childish attention seeking joke?

this is the picture posted by 'ebucca'
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1130413_6050_jpg2a15812c588d6284d12acc74ba61a128[/img]

you can find the picture in several sites -
http://medicalpicturesinfo.com/non-hodgkins-lymphoma/
http://mbahdukunbagong..com/2011/09/non-hodgkin-lymphoma.html
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Malignant_Burkitt%E2%80%99s_lymphoma,_a_non-Hodgkin%E2%80%99s_lymphoma_%28NHL%29_064_lores.jpg

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by occam(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Policewoman: Why don't they trace him from his bank account no. and arrest his scamming a.s.s??

And arrest him for what? Yes, he or she is a deceptive, heinous piece of cr*ap but what can we prove at this point?

The best is to stop him/her perpetrating his/her vile crime through this forum. That's about it

Disclosing people's bank details without a warrant is illegal and an infringement of privacy.

We need to do things the RIGHT way. Only trained and experienced investigators can fish him out from whatever hell hole is hiding
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Gboliwe: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
occam:

And arrest him for what? Yes, he or she is a deceptive, heinous piece of cr*ap but what can we prove at this point?

The best is to stop him/her perpetrating his/her vile crime through this forum. That's about it

Disclosing people's bank details without a warrant is illegal and an infringement of privacy.

We need to do things the RIGHT way. Only trained and experienced investigators can fish him out from whatever hell hole is hiding
I just cant believe the mentality of some humans! Damn!

You made the above post I quoted after going through the thread or you just jumped in without any knowledge of what is discussed and picked on the post you replied to? Who exposed whose bank details? Wasnt it the scammer who did that? If I dont give my bank details here, how would you get it?
Some people just love to make noise. angry
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by occam(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
Gboliwe:

You made the above post I quoted after going through the thread or you just jumped in without any knowledge of what is discussed and picked on the post you replied to? Who exposed whose bank details? Wasnt it the scammer who did that? If I dont give my bank details here, how would you get it?

Yelling on this thread will not achieve anything. Have you informed the cops about this alleged criminal activity? Provide the cops with any evidence to investigate

All I'm saying is we do things the right way . And BTW, accont # is not same as bank details . Yes we have the
acct # but that leads nowhere.

Rational & calculated moves is the way to catch him. Cyber crimes are extremely difficult to prove and convict
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Okijajuju: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dont the EFCC have a website were we can report this guy?

We already have his account number. I'm certain he opened it with a picture so his identity can be properly traced. Proving a c awe against him should be easy as pie with the evidence on this site.

I would love to see this bastard rot in jail. angry

Fucktards like him make charity difficult for givers like me. angry

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by coogar: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Okija juju: Dont the EFCC have a website were we can report this guy?

We already have his account number. I'm certain he opened it with a picture so his identity can be properly traced. Proving a c awe against him should be easy as pie with the evidence on this site.

I would love to see this bastard rot in jail. angry

Fucktards like him make charity difficult for givers like me. angry

where have you been, you latecomer?
we have been waiting for you to cast a spell on ebucca? who needs EFCC when you can run him mad? do his voodoo doll and stick 72 pins in it's left eye and ebucca would go blind!

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by justwise(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
occam:

You talk a lot of nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Okijajuju: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
Gboliwe:

Why did you bother answering that vulcaniser.. angry

And the iidiot is baffled why he can't pass WAEC after over 8 years..

2 Likes

Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by samtoye(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
He is not the first and he wont be the last, why? Cos all we do in this country is talk talk talk and more talk, argue, fight ourselves, curse, pray, bring in sentiments, talk and more talks. Banning him is like curing HIV with paracetamol cos before you would have finished spelling the word "BAN" he has created 20 more usernames and contributing to your discussion, he might even be the one bringing in the best ideas.

Speak less than necessary so I say - All hail my motherland....
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Ishilove: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
collynzo2: Get your definition of wickedness right, he was just trying to accumulae freewill donations from different people, not like killing or wrecking anyone is it? He didn't promise to double their money for them lol
You reap what you sow, so better change your ways otherwise your end will be terrible
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Ishilove: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
justwise:

grin grin
angry angry
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by informatix: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
This is Another link to Verify this OP. Is a Scammer.
Open

www.nairaland.com/faragai24/posts

then find his phone number.
CTRL+F

Thank God someone quoted his post he couldn't Reply.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by nichole2(f): 2:09am On Jun 06, 2013
So people are so jobless now dat dey use dere free time to do scams on sites na wa God wd save all our souls
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by SensibleMusa: 2:43am On Jun 06, 2013
So when his future son starts looking like this and having this kind of illness, he will blame his fore fathers. Bura uba nka!
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Gboliwe: 2:48am On Jun 06, 2013
occam:

Yelling on this thread will not achieve anything. Have you informed the cops about this alleged criminal activity? Provide the cops with any evidence to investigate

All I'm saying is we do things the right way . And BTW, accont # is not same as bank details . Yes we have the
acct # but that leads nowhere.

Rational & calculated moves is the way to catch him. Cyber crimes are extremely difficult to prove and convict

lol @ account number is not bank details, so where is the bank detail that was exposed? Your arguement holds no water. You want to make noise, go to the romance section, there is a beauty contest going on there, you may want to join the cheer leader, fan club.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Gboliwe: 2:50am On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

Why did you bother answering that vulcaniser.. angry

And the iidiot is baffled why he can't pass WAEC after over 8 years..
my dear, forgive me. It was getting too stupid. I just couldnt help it.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 06, 2013
coogar:

where have you been, you latecomer?
we have been waiting for you to cast a spell on ebucca? who needs EFCC when you can run him mad? do his voodoo doll and stick 72 pins in it's left eye and ebucca would go blind!

grin grin

Ebucca would rather take the EFCC route
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by CosmoFab: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2013
Ebucca: hahahahahaha got Y'all....! This ain't scam. People are suffering, children are dying from one sickness to another. Billions of dollars are been spent for no useful meaning by our Governments, NGO's promising to help the starving children yet nothing has been done about this. If the government and NGO's, can't do it, we all can! Here i am, send me!

WOW! You have taken 419ing to another level. No shame or remorse. Did you really type this? With all confidence and brashness? After being caught red handed? It's just unbelievable.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by surveyProf(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2013
If not because of the new nairaland.com rules and regulations, I would have placed his photograph here!!!

I will take to "Scamwarners".
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by ghettodreamz(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hmmmm........... Na waoooo!
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by tyson55(m): 6:41am On Jun 07, 2013
surveyProf: If not because of the new nairaland.com rules and regulations, I would have placed his photograph here!!!

I will take to "Scamwarners".

Post it, so he can get exposed and be outted. This is an exceptional case. The mods would understand.
Re: Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware by Ogbonnagba(m): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2013
I think he should be arrested and allow to rot in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / What Is The Best Advice Someone Has Ever Given You ? / Are North Sudanese People Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.