Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship (17142 Views)

Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry / What Is The Age Range Would You Date? / Please, What Should Be The Maximum Age Difference Between Lovers/partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by platodeen(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2013
I am in a relationship with a girl who i am older than by ten years.I'm not confortable with this and i sensed that there might be troubles either now or in future emmanating out of prematurity. Please share your sincere opinion
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:13am On May 30, 2013
platodeen: I am in a relationship with a girl who i am older than by ten years.I'm not confortable with this and i sensed that there might be troubles either now or in future emmanating out of prematurity. Please share your sincere opinion

If you're not comfortable with it, free her before it is too late.
There is no maximum or minimum age range, in as much as both partners are cool and comfortable with each other.

15 Likes

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by AtheistD(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2013
8 years both ways. Amy more and there might be other considerations. But it all depends on the partners flexibility of course.

1 Like

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by MadCow1: 2:57pm On May 30, 2013
platodeen: I am in a relationship with a girl who i am older than by ten years.I'm not confortable with this and i sensed that there might be troubles either now or in future emmanating out of prematurity. Please share your sincere opinion

Ten years younger?! shocked shocked

Dont you feel like a perv?!

1 Like

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Anabaraonyepete(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2013
5th to comment... counting my Salary... wink

3 Likes

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 30, 2013
LOVE IX NOT ABOUT AGE

3 Likes

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by siobahn: 3:00pm On May 30, 2013
If she is MATURE, age shouldn't be a problem. I know people with such age difference and they are doing quite well. The only problem is, you see her as someone who is 10 years younger. If you see her as your partner, age is only a number!

13 Likes

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by 50calibre(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2013
10 years! Jeez. Mariah Carey is older than her husband by 10 years but then, they are celebrities.

Anything more than 4 years, I'm out!
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by autumnflower(f): 3:01pm On May 30, 2013
No limit. It all depends on the individual.
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 30, 2013
If there is LOVE(or money) it does'nt reli mata. Age is just a numba.
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Opey4luv(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2013
Age is NOTHING but number but that didn't mean you can marry your dad's mate. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Anabaraonyepete(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2013
I'm 49 and my partner is 9. I hope age don't matter... sad
Her kissing is damn touching.... grin
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by yuzedo: 3:03pm On May 30, 2013
bro, if u like let it be 100yr diffrences as loong as d babe have big brezz, big nyash, and sweet ice cream lap and long leg dat look like sweethat aka Rita Dominick kiss
, no ugly dack-skin migget bone brezz flatnyash ugly muoth-odor goldigga babe dat use fork to leak ice cream! angry angry angry

age is just a numba wen u have a big house in Banana Ice land or Eko At lantick, truss me! wink

7 Likes

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2013
IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING OK WITH THE RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE OF AGE DIFFERENCES, WHAT IS THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOU WILL BE FREE WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE, THE WAY I'M LOOKING AT IT, IT WILL BE HARD FOR ANY ADVICE HERE TO CHANGE YOUR OPINION. IT IS BETTER TO HAVE A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP THAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE.

P:S LET UNDERSTAND DEFINES OUR RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE AND AGE SHOULD BE A KIND OF SECONDARY THING PROVIDED THE YOUNG MAN IS OLDER THAN HER.
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by obyrich(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2013
Ojukwu was 40 years older than his wife. They lived peacefully till death parted them. If age difference can break your relationship, I guess anything else no matter how trivial would break it too. Do you want to tell me that a 30-year old man cannot marry and live comfortably with a 20 year-old woman?

1 Like

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 30, 2013
If there is LOVE(or money) it does'nt reli mata. Age is just a numba.

Garri wer i drink dey comot 4 my noise
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by kokoye(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2013
platodeen: I'm not confortable with this..

End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 30, 2013
CHILD ABUSE!!!
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Lero15(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2013
Please what about a girl older than d guy?
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 30, 2013
Na wa o for this topic gringrin
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by fubbyy(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2013
Mad Cow:

Ten years younger?! shocked shocked

Dont you feel like a perv?!
why should he feel so?

@ op, what matters is how both of you look like, you can be ten years older than someone and both of you look like age mates, people don't know your age nor hers they will fix the age based on how both of you look like

I've dated a girl that am 7 years older than but she look like we are mate,nobody knew our age difference unless I speak so, and I didn't date a girl that was just 2 years younger than me just because she look 10 years younger than me

So what matters is not the age but how both of you look like,if the 10 years gap is visible abeg leave the girl,its not proper
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by coolzeal(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2013
Actually, i love matured women or women with a sense of maturity and i cannot date someone way younger than me, maximum age for me is 4 to 5 years(Not crossing that boundary)

2 Likes

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by 50calibre(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2013
yuzedo: bro, if u like let it be 100yr diffrences as loong as d babe have big brezz, big nyash, and sweet ice cream lap and long leg dat look like sweethat aka Rita Dominick kiss
, no ugly dack-skin migget bone brezz flatnyash ugly muoth-odor goldigga babe dat use fork to leak ice cream! angry angry angry

age is just a numba wen u have a big house in Banana Ice land or Eko At lantick, truss me! wink

So this kind of thing is normal? Don't you know this is perverted

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by obyrich(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2013
Marthakings: CHILD ABUSE!!!
Can a 10 year old man father a child?
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by dapsoneh: 3:14pm On May 30, 2013
haxan919: LOVE IX NOT ABOUT AGE
u ar damn right
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Aigirl(f): 3:14pm On May 30, 2013
to me, age matters, i prefer my man to be 10-20yrs older. considering d fact dat women grow olda dan men wit tyme, wmen retire frm active sex earlier,so, if we'r age apart,we'l grow old nd retire 2geda.

9 Likes

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by achael(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2013
undecided
obyrich: Ojukwu was 40 years older than his wife. They lived peacefully till death parted them. If age difference can break your relationship, I guess anything else no matter how trivial would break it too. Do you want to tell me that a 30-year old man cannot marry and live comfortably with a 20 year-old woman?
And how do you know they lived happily? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by freecocoa(f): 3:29pm On May 30, 2013
You are not comfortable with the relationship and that's the most important thing, end it.

If a person is not a minor, then he\she should be able to decide what he\she wants.

As for me, 10years older is about all I can deal with and I sure won't date\marry a younger man.
Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Reachyrich(f): 3:35pm On May 30, 2013
Age is just am number.

1 Like

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by osasdiddy: 3:37pm On May 30, 2013
My relationship isn't an exception. For 2yrs plus now, I am dating a girl that is 10yrs younger and we r still getting along so well. Though there may be some burning issues, but using ur yrs of experience to profer better solutions will even makes her look up to u as being matured in handling sensitive matters.

1 Like

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 30, 2013
Aigirl: to me, age matters, i prefer my man to be 10-20yrs older. considering d fact dat women grow olda dan men wit tyme, wmen retire frm active sex earlier,so, if we'r age apart,we'l grow old nd retire 2geda.
Them de retire from sex again? as a complete African man, only death can put a stop to my sexual activity. whether age 90 or 19, No retreat, no surrender.

1 Like

Re: The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship by kolamilan(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2013
Anabaraonyepete: I'm 49 and my partner is 9. I hope age don't matter... sad
Her kissing is damn touching.... grin
child abuse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. / OMG! What Kinda Pussy Is This? (photo) / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.