Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. (93704 Views)

Lovely Casual Wears To Go For! / Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? / Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by owobokiri(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
I saw one today. At a phone repairers shop. The way the nyansh was standing like a rocket, I knew ojoro dey am. And she won't sit at place, busy prancing around like a peacock. So as I was on my way out, there was a mild contact(don't ask me how). The whole thing was as stiff as the shell of an 15th century tortoise. It was fake unless the good lord gave her stone for nyansh. May God save us.

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by kuuljay(m): 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
maa hear say I wan wash plug I come discover say your ukwu and kindirmo na fake.the mata go reach vigilante

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by kokomilala(m): 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Glutes come in shapes and sizes.Bubble bum, flat bum, round bum, etc.The ones that are not natural don't make the grade.Merely looking at them you'll know they are fake bum; feeling them you'll know they are padded up.
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Badosqi(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Since 2013 now is on frontpage 2015. Hope still dey for everyone in this life.

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by braimeddy: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thread that was created in 2013 is now making front page? MOD I want to join u in dat WEED u re taking right now undecided

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Brytawon(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Anything to get noticed is the agenda of such WICKED act. It doesn't exist...
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
So this is what butt pad looks like.....hmmm.
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by omodayomi(f): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
eh eh nawah ooo9! What a fake life.[size=8pt][/size][color=#770077][/color]
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by netbaba(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
omo
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by no2fuks(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
resurrecting threads I see
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by ikombe: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sanboy25:

Hahahaha, I'd like to have one of these. smiley
Where can I find it ? embarassed
GAY ALERT
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by creamylicious(f): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
I wouldn't say desperate. most times clothes don't fit on a flat ass. so back that ass up baby.

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by teeghurl(f): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
manee2:
Imagine this stuff with an oversize bra. Guys we have to be very carefully, it is obvious that girls are turning to something else just to get noticed. Lets not be decieved!
how abt men turning themselves to women? Which one is more disgusting
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by UchecoOtentic(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
what if she wanna poopoooooooooo
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by jackyraw09: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
manee2:
Imagine this stuff with an oversize bra. Guys we have to be very carefully, it is obvious that girls are turning to something else just to get noticed. Lets not be decieved!

issorite.
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by sonofananimalz: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
manee2:

YANSH PAD angry

I ALWAYS HATE THAT TIN. I HAVE TO WALK ONE APE OUT OF MY HOUSE BECAUSE THIS THING
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by millionboi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
I dey suspect u
Idowuogbo:
Na lie!!! Dat geh wey dey dat pic get Baka naturally. See her frame and judge the circumference of d load wey she dey carry. Nothing abnormal abeg! Try again, user busy!!
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by sasquareT(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Women........and so many potential husband will fall for this
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by captain11: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Najia nothing we no go see for this country.
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by okotv(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
So this is what butt pad looks like.....hmmm.
because you are naturally endowed na....don't spoil market for your sisters. Lol grin grin cool
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by oatzeal(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2015

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Operation dese gais must trip grin
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
okotv:
because you are naturally endowed na....don't spoil market for your sisters. Lol grin grin cool
Hahahahaha. I no spoil market o. grin

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by okotv(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hahahahaha. I no spoil market o. grin
lol grin grin grin
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Youngmolis: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
shocked SEE PACKAGE
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by spencekat(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Endtime!
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by fizziea(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
plzzz where dem dey sell am

gat to buy one for bisi

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by manee2(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mehn!!_ my thread made frontage for de first tym over 2 yrs years now i joined nairaland_ siqn of good tins to come.. Seun oya i dun join number 1 customers oh

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by HeavenShield: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
manee2:
can these guarantee Eternal life..moreso hardly do u find natural ladies these days..Fake people everywhere..
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by tallceejay(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Na lie!!! Dat geh wey dey dat pic get Baka naturally. See her frame and judge the circumference of d load wey she dey carry. Nothing abnormal abeg! Try again, user busy!!

Seems you fell for it too
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by manee2(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
creamylicious:
I wouldn't say desperate. most times clothes don't fit on a flat ass. so back that ass up baby.

Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) / Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? / Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad