Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Madness Of The Bible 'God' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Madness Of The Bible 'God' (817 Views)

Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Madness Of The Bible 'God' by Rossikk(m): 11:49pm On May 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Madness Of The Bible 'God' by Niflheim(m): 12:50am On May 30, 2013
These are fantastic memes which all point to the fact that the bible is nothing more than the waste product of samaritan cave men and jewish goat herders!!!

1 Like

Re: The Madness Of The Bible 'God' by Nobody: 5:07am On May 30, 2013
True stuff.

unfortunately, I fear that this thread will be banned

1 Like

Re: The Madness Of The Bible 'God' by ayenny02(m): 6:04am On May 30, 2013
The Falsehood will continue to be exposed till people will recognise the truth as truth and falsehood as falsehood
Re: The Madness Of The Bible 'God' by Rossikk(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2013
Logicboy03: True stuff.

unfortunately, I fear that this thread will be banned

Banned?
Re: The Madness Of The Bible 'God' by JeSoul(f): 12:42pm On May 30, 2013
Sorry Rossikk, thread is offensive. Rules 2 & 5. Thanks.

(1)

I Can Manage Without The Holy Spirit / Where Does Your Soul Go Once You Die? / How Much Power Does Satan Have-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.