Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Spotted:world Music Star Rihanna And Real Madrid's Star Critiano Ronaldo At Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spotted:world Music Star Rihanna And Real Madrid's Star Critiano Ronaldo At Her (1817 Views)

Critiano Ronaldo's Caught At The Airport With Illegal Money. / Finally: Wizkid Records A Song With American Pop Star, Rihanna-- See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Spotted:world Music Star Rihanna And Real Madrid's Star Critiano Ronaldo At Her by jacoboj: 12:48am On May 30, 2013

SPOTTED:World music star Rihanna and Real Madrid's star Critiano Ronaldo at her Lisbon concert
Real Madrid footballer posted a picture backstage with Riri following the show, flashing the peace sign as the Diamonds singer pouted next to him for the camera.

They both look great, what's that guys? they look good together? yes I think so.(just kidding)
Source:http://wasaafrica..com/2013/05/spottedworld-music-star-rihanna-and.html
Re: Spotted:world Music Star Rihanna And Real Madrid's Star Critiano Ronaldo At Her by Sanboy25: 12:51am On May 30, 2013

Just mean that he likes her music.
Seems like you're trying to make a story out of nothing... undecided
Re: Spotted:world Music Star Rihanna And Real Madrid's Star Critiano Ronaldo At Her by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:48am On May 30, 2013
CR7, a true example of WORK HARD, PLAY HARD. I like his style. wink
Re: Spotted:world Music Star Rihanna And Real Madrid's Star Critiano Ronaldo At Her by ijebabe: 10:00am On May 30, 2013

(1)

Michael Jackson's Ghost- My Death Was An Accident / Tuface Idibia Shares A Picture Of Himself Drinking Pure Water / Noble Igwe Tells Wizkid He Needs Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.