Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Kelly Rowland Cries On Stage While Singing About Beyonce On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Rowland Cries On Stage While Singing About Beyonce On Stage (1641 Views)

Omg!!! Jay Z Caught sexing Beyonce On A YatchIn Thailand / Video Of Usher Grinding Beyonce On Stage! / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelly Rowland Cries On Stage While Singing About Beyonce On Stage by Bonaguy(m): 12:58am On May 30, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-rQOfwDcsJt8/UaaOsU8cSDI/AAAAAAAAKr8/4qjkJ2FptLQ/s400/kelly-rowland-here-i-am1.png[/img]

During her performance in Washington DC on May 26th, Kelly Rowland broke down in tears while performing her new emotional song Dirty Laundry, a song about her jealousy over the success of former Destiny's child band-mate, Beyonce.

The Motivation singer who is currently on her 'lights out' tour was forced to stop her performance when she found herself crying on stage. Fans encouraged her when they started shouting Kelly.. Kelly.. Kelly....!!!

In the new song 'dirty laundry', Kelly tackles her own dirty laundry: her abusive relationship with a previous boyfriend, and living in the shadow of Beyonce.

The songs lyrics includes; "when my sister was on stage killing it like a motherf**ker/ I was in a rage feeling like a motherf**ker.
Went our separate ways but I was happy she was killing it, bitter sweet she was up I was down"

Check on the video of her crying on stage

http://gistmetro..com/2013/05/video-kelly-rowland-cries-on-stage.html
Re: Kelly Rowland Cries On Stage While Singing About Beyonce On Stage by Sanboy25: 1:02am On May 30, 2013

Good, she is honest at least. smiley
Re: Kelly Rowland Cries On Stage While Singing About Beyonce On Stage by Kessythegeek(m): 1:05am On May 30, 2013
How does this shid put a new transformer in mah crib!
Re: Kelly Rowland Cries On Stage While Singing About Beyonce On Stage by IAMBREEZY: 8:00am On May 30, 2013
So what's my bizness with that
Re: Kelly Rowland Cries On Stage While Singing About Beyonce On Stage by overdrive(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2013
Eeeyah she feels queen b has everything money,fame,family and a rich caring hubby.She shld take it easy God soon will package a good man her way,but then she is better off than d third member whose name ppl hardly know,babe relax or join and PAY HEAVILY LATER.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Rowland Cries On Stage While Singing About Beyonce On Stage by Nobody: 8:41am On May 30, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
lets cry for kelly

1 Like

Re: Kelly Rowland Cries On Stage While Singing About Beyonce On Stage by Nobody: 8:59am On May 30, 2013
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

See Wande Cole 18year Old Girlfriend / Check Out This Funny Conversation Between GEJ And President Buhari / Pretty Super Model,oluchi Orlandi,bags Endorsement Deal With Verve International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.