Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Liz Da Silva Pregnant For 3 Men? May Need DNA To Know Child's Paternity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Da Silva Pregnant For 3 Men? May Need DNA To Know Child's Paternity (2345 Views)

Liz Da Silva Flaunts Legs In New Photos / Liz Da-Silva Flaunting Fake Christian Louboutin On Instagram - Fans / Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Da Silva Pregnant For 3 Men? May Need DNA To Know Child's Paternity by aproko247: 10:28am On May 30, 2013
If gist reaching First Weekly Magazine is anything to by, then the short drama witnessed during the Bisi Ibidapo Obe/Dino Melaye saga might repeat itself again. But this time, it will shift to another Yoruba actress named Liz Da Silva.

Tale-bearers within the Yoruba film industry alleged that the upcoming sexy actress, Liz Da Silva, who recently held her baby shower in May in Lagos in the presence of few friends, is not sure, who is responsible for her pregnancy out of her three lovers.

According to speculations within the Yoruba movie industry circle, Lizzy, as she is fondly called by her friends, has allegedly taken her pregnancy to three different men, none of whom has accepted responsibility for the unborn baby.

Digs done by First Weekly Magazine showed that Liz Da Silva first went to MC Oluomo, who allegedly slept with her on the night of Oshodi Day, which held in December 2012, but MC Oluomo reportedly denied responsibility for the pregnancy.

More from source: www.aproko247.com/?p=3344

Do you have a story/gist for us? Kindly send to

story@aproko247.com
or call +2348055590141
or BB: 2835CDD4

Follow us on Twitter: @aproko247
Like us on facebook.com/aproko247

Re: Liz Da Silva Pregnant For 3 Men? May Need DNA To Know Child's Paternity by XFive: 12:49pm On May 30, 2013
Tell her to bring it to me, i will accept it

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Pregnant For 3 Men? May Need DNA To Know Child's Paternity by dominique(f): 1:55pm On May 30, 2013
Who is she? No pics
Re: Liz Da Silva Pregnant For 3 Men? May Need DNA To Know Child's Paternity by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 30, 2013
aproko247: I

Digs done by First Weekly Magazine showed that Liz Da Silva first went to MC Oluomo, who allegedly slept with her on the night of Oshodi Day, which held in December 2012

This is funny as hell. Some aproko talent na God-given. Sotay dem sabi the specific date wey the bulala-ing take place. What of the venue?

"Oshodi Day" for that matter. Lol. But these Yoruba actresses are something else.
Re: Liz Da Silva Pregnant For 3 Men? May Need DNA To Know Child's Paternity by Lilimax(f): 2:25pm On May 31, 2013
What is it with some of this actresses...? angry
Haven't this lady heard of STD's and AIDS...she kept on sleeping around with men
without any form of protection?
I will not commit any crime if I call her a public toilet that any man can unrinate into... tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ex Minister Femi Fani-kayode's Sexual Escapades With Mistress Vivian Revealed / Rihanna Rocks Ankara Wear While Enjoying Family Moment In Barbados Vacation / Nigerian Artist Yemi Alade 2015 European Tour (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.