Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m (9691 Views)

I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Plz Where Can I Invest 450k For Reliable Daily Or Weekly Profits ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by WESTERNCR: 10:28am On May 30, 2013
Please I seriously need advice on business I can do with N1.5m that can generate daily or weekly income for me. I need honest and direct advice please. God bless

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by tegabetty: 11:19am On May 30, 2013
@op, wat do u av a passion for? Figure wateva it is and turn it 2 ur profession. But am a lady and I don't know if ure a guy or a lady but as for me if I had that money, here are some things I'll do. I'm into makeup, so I'll invest in selling makeup products d@ are affordable and good coz it moves like purewater because ladies will neva stop making up. Also, I could extend it to weavons, buy and sell weavons, Den I like lovely sets of undies, trust me most ladies like to look good for their men and will spnd on their inner wears. Asides from all these, I've come to discover that one place pple don't really know that money is, is in food buisness, if u startup a canteen and u employ pple d@ can cook good sweet food, U'll be amazed @ ur daily income. There are so many tins, but I'll generally advice d@ in the area U are, look out for a need that hasn't really been met with the products been sold in that area, and invest in that. I hope dis helps U. All d best
WESTERNCR: Please I seriously need advice on business I can do with N1.5m that can generate daily or weekly income for me. I need honest and direct advice please. God bless
@op, wat do u av a passion for? Figure wateva it is and turn it 2 ur profession. But am a lady and I don't know if ure a guy or a lady but as for me if I had that money, here are some things I'll do. I'm into makeup, so I'll invest in selling makeup products d@ are affordable and good coz it moves like purewater because ladies will neva stop making up. Also, I could extend it to weavons, buy and sell weavons, Den I like lovely sets of undies, trust me most ladies like to look good for their men and will spnd on their inner wears. Asides from all these, I've come to discover that one place pple don't really know that money is, is in food buisness, if u startup a canteen and u employ pple d@ can cook good sweet food, U'll be amazed @ ur daily income. There are so many tins, but I'll generally advice d@ in the area U are, look out for a need that hasn't really been met with the products been sold in that area, and invest in that. I hope dis helps U. All d best

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by WESTERNCR: 3:10pm On May 30, 2013
tegabetty: @op, wat do u av a passion for? Figure wateva it is and turn it 2 ur profession. But am a lady and I don't know if ure a guy or a lady but as for me if I had that money, here are some things I'll do. I'm into makeup, so I'll invest in selling makeup products d@ are affordable and good coz it moves like purewater because ladies will neva stop making up. Also, I could extend it to weavons, buy and sell weavons, Den I like lovely sets of undies, trust me most ladies like to look good for their men and will spnd on their inner wears. Asides from all these, I've come to discover that one place pple don't really know that money is, is in food buisness, if u startup a canteen and u employ pple d@ can cook good sweet food, U'll be amazed @ ur daily income. There are so many tins, but I'll generally advice d@ in the area U are, look out for a need that hasn't really been met with the products been sold in that area, and invest in that. I hope dis helps U. All d best@op, wat do u av a passion for? Figure wateva it is and turn it 2 ur profession. But am a lady and I don't know if ure a guy or a lady but as for me if I had that money, here are some things I'll do. I'm into makeup, so I'll invest in selling makeup products d@ are affordable and good coz it moves like purewater because ladies will neva stop making up. Also, I could extend it to weavons, buy and sell weavons, Den I like lovely sets of undies, trust me most ladies like to look good for their men and will spnd on their inner wears. Asides
from all these, I've come to discover that one place pple don't really know that money is, is in food buisness, if u startup a canteen and u employ pple d@ can cook good sweet food, U'll be amazed @ ur daily income. There are so many tins, but I'll generally advice d@ in the area U are, look out for a need that hasn't really been met with the products been sold in that area, and invest in that. I hope dis helps U. All d best

Thanks alot for your advice, will think about it but then I still need advice from people plz
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by emmbet: 6:30pm On May 30, 2013
With that amount,you can start a mini export biz and start exporting something like charcoal,and other cheaper agro-commodities.
With a good export contract,you will get not less than 30% ROI.

Also,if you are interested,you can invest in small-scale alluvial gold mining in Ghana by partnering with a Ghanaian land owner with proven gold deposits.This is what the Chinese are doing in Ghana.They provide funds to poor land owners to use to hire equipments to work on the land to mine gold.Then they share the proceeds.
You can be getting about 100-200 grams of gold as your share per week if you enter into the JV gold mining concession with a Ghanaian land owner who must have already obtained gold mining license from Ghana Minerals Commission.
They usually issue license for not less than 25-acre land proven to contain gold and it takes about 10-12 months to finish work on a 25-acre mining concession.
100 grams of gold per week will fetch you at least $4,000 going by the current price of gold.
You will be getting this till work is finished on the concessioned land.
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by WESTERNCR: 8:20pm On May 30, 2013
[quote author=emmbet]With that amount,you can start a mini export biz and start exporting something like charcoal,and other cheaper agro-commodities.
With a good export contract,you will get not less than 30% ROI.

Also,if you are interested,you can invest in small-scale alluvial gold mining in Ghana by partnering with a Ghanaian land owner with proven gold deposits.This is what the Chinese are doing in Ghana.They provide funds to poor land owners to use to hire equipments to work on the land to mine gold.Then they share the proceeds.
You can be getting about 100-200 grams of gold as your share per week if you enter into the JV gold mining concession with a Ghanaian land owner who must have already obtained gold mining license from Ghana Minerals Commission.
They usually issue license for not less than 25-acre land proven to contain gold and it takes about 10-12 months to finish work on a 25-acre mining concession.
100 grams of gold per week will fetch you at least $4,000 going by the current price of gold.
You will be getting this till work is finished on the concessioned land.

Thanks alot. Please how can I get an export contract?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by emmbet: 11:45pm On May 31, 2013
[quote author=WESTERNCR][/quote]

You first of all need to register a limited liability company with CAC then get export license from NEPC before you start sourcing for the export contracts.
You can get the contracts yourself online or through export brokers and consultants.
I am an internatinal commodity consultant and If you consult me,I can set up an export outfit for you and deliver the first export contract for your company.
If interested,drop your email then I will contact you.
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2013
My brother! 2b sincere , with U, all these things written above! Is really not gonna b easy 4 u 2 do 1 bit! My own advise , is 4 something dat is very much attainable, if U have a daily white collar job u re doing I'll advice u 2 go buy a bus! N give it out on hire purchase, look 4 d man , sign with him, within d interim of 1 year, he will be giving u like 30k every week, wen its cummulative is upto about 3M, den he can tek d bus! Dat means he can sit up, n work, why u go about ur daily work, n u can have enof money 4rm dat 2 do a bigger business, or buy more buses (transportation pays)

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by WESTERNCR: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2013
Raymondenyi: My brother! 2b sincere , with U, all these things written above! Is really not gonna b easy 4 u 2 do 1 bit! My own advise , is 4 something dat is very much attainable, if U have a daily white collar job u re doing I'll advice u 2 go buy a bus! N give it out on hire purchase, look 4 d man , sign with him, within d interim of 1 year, he will be giving u like 30k every week, wen its cummulative is upto about 3M, den he can tek d bus! Dat means he can sit up, n work, why u go about ur daily work, n u can have enof money 4rm dat 2 do a bigger business, or buy more buses (transportation pays)

nice one i think i'll consider the transportation biz wht i've done it before though not on hire purchase but how does this hire purchase works?
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by newacca: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
Bro,
As good as the Transportation biz is,Drivers may kill the biz for you. Even leasing out on hire purchase,they have their ways of cooking story,and if thing goes wrong,you are at the lose end,cos your investment(Bus) could have depreciated in value. Remember,you are investing 1.5M which you didnt get so cheap. Honestly,it is really dangerous to invest all the 1.5m at a go. I learnt from Warren Buffet's investment tip: "Never test the depth of a river with your 2 feet" There are investment that requires lesser capital to bootstrap and then invest more later,when you are getting your income as expected or beyond. (daily income must be considered as you stated)
There is one quote I learnt in the business&Investment world;put your money where your mouth is. Do not invest your money where you won't participate. It's not always good to be a passive investor.
Now my suggestion:
Firstly,Think about essential needs of human being. The problem we are facing to satisfy the needs and what add value to our lives as human being;then come up with solution to solve the problem(needs) and give it to us. The formular may sound difficult to solve for you right? NO! Start from the basic essential human need:
1.Food
2.Clothing
3.Shelter
4.Security
5.from my own view,I added Information.
Around these phenomenon,human life is shaped. They need it everyday and every time to survive.
Let me break the tips down and be precise about which the biz dat brings DAILY(steady) income.
1.Food Busines[/b]s: We eat everyday. If you are good at it or you have safe hands that could do it for you while you supervise,your daily income is assured,irrespective of any area you are. You may consider either cooked or raw food. But I think cooked is more profitable(just my view though)

2.[b]Beauty Business:
Barbing&Hairdressing salon. You may chose any of it or both. But as I am Man,who is also an apprentice at a Barbing salon,I am more familiar with the male Hair salon.

3. Recharge cards

These are the few amongst numerous business I could list for now. I will be post more in one of my post on my blog in some days. You will be able to see more of the businesses plus how to start and get it going.
I wish u all the best.
Ciao

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by WESTERNCR: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
newacca: Bro,
As good as the Transportation biz is,Drivers may kill the biz for you. Even leasing out on hire purchase,they have their ways of cooking story,and if thing goes wrong,you are at the lose end,cos your investment(Bus) could have depreciated in value. Remember,you are investing 1.5M which you didnt get so cheap. Honestly,it is really dangerous to invest all the 1.5m at a go. I learnt from Warren Buffet's investment tip: "Never test the depth of a river with your 2 feet" There are investment that requires lesser capital to bootstrap and then invest more later,when you are getting your income as expected or beyond. (daily income must be considered as you stated)
There is one quote I learnt in the business&Investment world;put your money where your mouth is. Do not invest your money where you won't participate. It's not always good to be a passive investor.
Now my suggestion:
Firstly,Think about essential needs of human being. The problem we are facing to satisfy the needs and what add value to our lives as human being;then come up with solution to solve the problem(needs) and give it to us. The formular may sound difficult to solve for you right? NO! Start from the basic essential human need:
1.Food
2.Clothing
3.Shelter
4.Security
Around these phenomenon,human life is shaped. They need it everyday and every time to survive.
Let me break the tips down and be precise about which the biz dat brings DAILY(steady) income.
1.Food Busines[/b]s: We eat everyday. If you are good at it or you have safe hands that could do it for you while you supervise,your daily income is assured,irrespective of any area you are. You may consider either cooked or raw food. But I think cooked is more profitable(just my view though)

2.[b]Beauty Business:
Barbing&Hairdressing salon. You may chose any of it or both. But as I am Man,who is also an apprentice at a Barbing salon,I am more familiar with the male Hair salon.

3. Recharge cards

These are the few amongst numerous business I could list for now. I will be post more in one of my post on my blog in some days. You will be able to see more of the businesses plus how to start and get it going.
I wish u all the best.
Ciao
Thank you very much I really appreciate your contribution. You have mentioned something, the 1.5m is not easy to come by and honestly this money is like a lifeline to me which I cant afford to fail at all.

However, I'm still open to more suggestions and ideas.

God bless you all
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by Peterwins(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
WESTERNCR: Please I seriously need advice on business I can do with N1.5m that can generate daily or weekly income for me. I need honest and direct advice please. God bless

Before you invest your N1.5M, simply split it into two parts of either N1M and 500K or 750K and 750K. - first (golden) rule of investment, do not put all your eggs (if you have more than one) in one basket.

Then invest each part separately in different investments/businesses/enterprises.

May I ask some questions?

Is the money a soft loan, from family/friends, or fully yours?

What are you presently doing? Self employed, employed or unemployed?

Do you have any skill? I guess we all do.

Do you reside in an urban, semi-urban or rural area?

Have you invested or done any business before?

Are you single or married?

These are just some questions that may inform any useful suggestions from me.

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by cityhood: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
hi my name is dada olawale joseph,
Have all tru pple responce thay are ok bt as for me there money in food biz
Trust me have been to all round in these country i wud advis u if u cn tink about it tomatoes biz i do my degri at a.b.u zaria tomatoes swet potatoes are chip i cn put you tru u cum to zaria now cuz am there now i tke u to the maket we do the calculations and buy tomatoes and if u rilly nid to have enuf gain i cn asist u to gt a container j 5 pikup sodt u wunt spent xtra cash transpoting it anywere in the country.u will mk twic the amount you invested but nt all the full cash dt u will invest just my be hlf i cn help u gt jfive car at achip price.as am a car dila mayb used one to economic
Plz do dis biz ujwil lov it re
I advic nt to do all dis oil or gold biz u will regret o bin scamd
Dis my nummber 08169446319
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by kolamilan(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2013
newacca: Bro,
Now my suggestion:
1.Food
2.Clothing
3.Shelter
4.Security

2.[b]Beauty Business:

3. Recharge cards

I wish u all the best.
Ciao
nice one.
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by cityhood: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2013
cityhood: hi my name is dada olawale joseph,
Trust me have been to all round in these country i wud advis u if u cn tink about it tomatoes biz i do my degri at a.b.u zaria tomatoes swet potatoes are chip i cn put you tru u cum to zaria now cuz am there now i tke u to the maket we do the calculations and buy tomatoes and if u rilly nid to have enuf gain i cn asist u to gt a container j 5 pikup sodt u wunt spent xtra cash transpoting it anywere in the country.u will mk twic the amount you invested but nt all the full cash dt u will invest just my be hlf i cn help u gt jfive car at achip price.as am a car dila mayb used one to economic

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by WESTERNCR: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
Peterwins:

Before you invest your N1.5M, simply split it into two parts of either N1M and 500K or 750K and 750K. - first (golden) rule of investment, do not put all your eggs (if you have more than one) in one basket.

Then invest each part separately in different investments/businesses/enterprises.

May I ask some questions?

Is the money a soft loan, from family/friends, or fully yours? = From Family

What are you presently doing? Self employed, employed or unemployed? = Unemployed

Do you have any skill? I guess we all do. = Computer

Do you reside in an urban, semi-urban or rural area?= Urban Area

Have you invested or done any business before?= Operate a business Centre

Are you single or married? = Married

These are just some questions that may inform any useful suggestions from me.

Cheers!!!

Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by WESTERNCR: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
cityhood: hi my name is dada olawale joseph,

thanks
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by WESTERNCR: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
was thinking may be i should just take the money and travel to the UK since I have the opportunity to travel to UK and has been to the UK previously to buy auto spare parts, load them in a bus or truck and ship them to Nigeria for potential buyers

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by Peterwins(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
WESTERNCR: was thinking may be i should just take the money and travel to the UK since I have the opportunity to travel to UK and has been to the UK previously to buy auto spare parts, load them in a bus or truck and ship them to Nigeria for potential buyers

Why not? As long as you are comfortable with the business. However traveling to the UK for this business will not achieve your "....daily or weekly income...." as stated. Remember to split this N1.5M. I will respond shortly based on the answers you provided to my questions. Cheers!!!
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by WESTERNCR: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
Peterwins:

Why not? As long as you are comfortable with the business. However traveling to the UK for this business will not achieve your "....daily or weekly income...." as stated. Remember to split this N1.5M. I will respond shortly based on the answers you provided to my questions. Cheers!!!
@peterwins; thanks alot. yes i know doing the uk biz will not fetch me the weekly or daily income but i just need a biz to do that i'll not regret at the end of the day because this money is given to me by an uncle who would NOT tolerate failure. I also have the opportunity of raising a loan of N500K to the money. expecting from you.
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by Peterwins(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
WESTERNCR:
@peterwins; thanks alot. yes i know doing the uk biz will not fetch me the weekly or daily income but i just need a biz to do that i'll not regret at the end of the day because this money is given to me by an uncle who would NOT tolerate failure. I also have the opportunity of raising a loan of N500K to the money. expecting from you.

Indeed, there is no room for failure. Sometimes succeeding in business or investments have an element of timing. Planning is also necessary. But please do not rush into any business/investment you are not personally comfortable with.
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by WESTERNCR: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Peterwins:

Indeed, there is no room for failure. Sometimes succeeding in business or investments have an element of timing. Planning is also necessary. But please do not rush into any business/investment you are not personally comfortable with.

tx
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by cityhood: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
any one intrested to do biz i advic to come join the biz of tomatos,pepe and whteva day ar profitable even some french pple frm cotonu nd togo do go to north and buy dis and ship to there country dis pple are very rich pple bt day cnt even write their name nor sign but day are rich financially why not we nigerians dat are smart lernad etc to do dis biz.cn u imagine buy basket 3500 and compare to the priced of tomato basket in your difrnt state den u will c d ataul gain in it........there is maket in akure it calld shasha u cn ask their for thos of u who are in akure.
08169446319 iwill put you all tru.
It a biz of gain if it the season of pepe you do if season of yam you do or onions.
All these aboki dts wht making them rich dn any odaprt of nigeri even buying of cows
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by cityhood: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
some pple mite sai dt it a dirty job to be selling tomatoes and pepe even palm oil.onions yamsloding dem in a truck.dis are what all the aboki alhajis do to make cash and there millionaire in it dt day will stat from j5 pickup to trailer.some of them cnt even spik brokin english but if it mony day have it banks worship them as if day are csh lord.
So if u can go into my advice dis a biz dts visible.you pay by ursef transpot it buyers ar alredy waitng to buy.as tim goes on you are gud in it.
Some guyz also in lagos aare into shit biz are nw day ar millionairs.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by Peterwins(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2013
Is the money a soft loan, from family/friends, or fully yours? = From Family

Treat this money/fund as if you obtained it from a bank at 20% per annun (flat rate). It will give you a better mental disposition on how to optimally use it. Open a dedicated/separate savings account and use it as a repayment account even though you are not truly repaying. It will give you a sense of purpose.

What are you presently doing? Self employed, employed or unemployed? = Unemployed

You have the time. Be personally involved in the business.

Software or hardware skills? make use of any of these skills to your advantage.

Be ready to face stiff competition in the city. You must be innovative. I would have suggested vegetable farming if you were residing in a rural area where you can easily get cheap arable land.

Consider opening a business centre / computer training centre with N1M or less. Just get a good location and start small. Desk top computers are now cheap. You already have the needed experience. As you run this business centre/ computer training centre other ideas will come later.

More income required but less travel. You need a business that will involve less traveling.
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by cityhood: 2:13am On Jun 03, 2013
i agri wit you both in any biz dt u wnt to do at first it requires some runing around and sum trvling later on you get pple to do it for u as biz progreses.
I agri wit opening an account seperatly.it wud hlp
As for the computer centre is it an internet cafe if it cafe i agri but computer centre cnt brng daily income.and for cafe it most be an area were is gud student area if not you will be the one tht wud be browsing alone.....
Cuz now cafe is nt like bfre now dis dayz internet are everywere almost free.
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by WESTERNCR: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2013
Peterwins: Is the money a soft loan, from family/friends, or fully yours? = From Family

Treat this money/fund as if you obtained it from a bank at 20% per annun (flat rate). It will give you a better mental disposition on how to optimally use it. Open a dedicated/separate savings account and use it as a repayment account even though you are not truly repaying. It will give you a sense of purpose.

You have the time. Be personally involved in the business.

Software or hardware skills? make use of any of these skills to your advantage.

Be ready to face stiff competition in the city. You must be innovative. I would have suggested vegetable farming if you were residing in a rural area where you can easily get cheap arable land.

Consider opening a business centre / computer training centre with N1M or less. Just get a good location and start small. Desk top computers are now cheap. You already have the needed experience. As you run this business centre/ computer training centre other ideas will come later.

More income required but less travel. You need a business that will involve less traveling.

Thanks alot I really appreciate your ideas
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by WESTERNCR: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2013
cityhood: i agri wit you both in any biz dt u wnt to do at first it requires some runing around and sum trvling later on you get pple to do it for u as biz progreses.
I agri wit opening an account seperatly.it wud hlp
As for the computer centre is it an internet cafe if it cafe i agri but computer centre cnt brng daily income.and for cafe it most be an area were is gud student area if not you will be the one tht wud be browsing alone.....
Cuz now cafe is nt like bfre now dis dayz internet are everywere almost free.

Thanks alot for your contribution and of course you've made your point. Thank you
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by oatgold20(f): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2013
emmbet:
I wud need ur advice on export dix is my
emaill addy oatgold20@yahoo.com
You first of all need to register
a limited liability company with CAC then get export license from NEPC before you start sourcing for the export contracts.
You can get the contracts yourself online or through export brokers and consultants.
I am an internatinal commodity consultant and If you consult me,I can set up an export outfit for you and deliver the first export contract for your company.
If interested,drop your email then I will contact you.
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by skyp(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
[quote author=cityhood][/quote]
this biz may sound like aboki kind biz but I tell you it is the most lucrative and sure biz so far on this thread because I can still remember way back how those women always rush jfive once they arrive from north. I personally could ve love to do this biz if I was still home. Is not easy to trust anyone I would release some amount of money for someone to run the biz fo.r me while we shear the profit base on agreement. I am talking about the tomatoes biz someone someone suggested earlier
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by cityhood: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
well biz it a risk.so try trust yoursf bfr trusting som one........
Min mo insult but theirs no crime in trying....it a gud biz i will advice guyz to do it not about sharing the gain my own is not sharing your gain i puut you tru by geting it. Comfarm d pric of per basket in yyor station and see the gain you wud gain in a jfive it not fiftyy basket.full lod....
I f you are nt in country as u said i can run it for you but you mst have familys here in nigeria.dt will also be welcomin the jfive frm north and sell on the maket it a biz that nid no too competion if u arivrd buyers will buy dem.all u nid is jst wait and get your cash.dts all and if u are smater and gud in biz u can add some tins just to make it gud
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by cityhood: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
do you know also dat you can make it by doing yugot biz
Yugoot is much in the north but first see weda were u are it maketable and den you can link your company any pure water or table water to be supplying dem pakage yugot dt u bot frm north and resel for dem.it easy for this you can even use macopolo bus to lod it ovanit den nxt mng you gt it and supply your client and you get your cash very easy....
You can even repakage it with your own label company paper.
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by skyp(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
cityhood: do you know also dat you can make it by doing yugot biz
Yugoot is much in the north but first see weda were u are it maketable and den you can link your company any pure water or table water to be supplying dem pakage yugot dt u bot frm north and resel for dem.it easy for this you can even use macopolo bus to lod it ovanit den nxt mng you gt it and supply your client and you get your cash very easy....
You can even repakage it with your own label company paper.

sincere u re already in the biz like how much will do for a start up and what is likely to be the gain for one transaction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recycling Program (Glass bottles Recycling Project 2011) / Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga / Why I Quit Forex!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.