Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body (8933 Views)

Mary Uranta In New Beautiful Photos / why will a fat girl like this wear leggings this is absolutely wrong!! / My Fat Friend Wants To Wear Tight Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by extraflyfineboy(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2013
How to gain weight:

Believe it or not, there are thousand, if not millions of people who want to gain weight by all means. Some even take

extreme measures but gradual weight gain is always advisable. An increase in 500 kcal per day can result in increasing

the body weight by 0.5 kgs per week .

Basically, some of the reasons why people might be under weight may be due to;
-Inadequate feeding habits
- Prolonged meal time gaps
-Poor selection of foods
- increased physical activity without increasing the food intake can lead to energy deficit, are

TO CONTINUE READING, PLEASE LOG ON TO http://umehoma..com

1 Like

Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by thorpido(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2013
what of if the money no dey to buy the food?

1 Like

Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 30, 2013
In what ways is fat beautiful? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by lulukay(f): 3:41pm On May 30, 2013
@ivy blue fat is beautiful in eveerywayyy! Oh well@least some grin grin
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 30, 2013
lulukay: @ivy blue fat is beautiful in eveerywayyy! Oh well@least some grin grin

Really? What kind of fat do you think is beautiful?
Please give me some examples lol
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by lulukay(f): 9:08pm On May 30, 2013
IvyBlue:

Really? What kind of fat do you think is beautiful?
Please give me some examples lol
my kind mamacita kiss
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by Nobody: 1:47am On May 31, 2013
lulukay: my kind mamacita kiss

What are you saying girl? You are not fat at all!
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by bgirl: 2:22am On May 31, 2013
How on earth is fat beautiful? I think I will pass on this one.
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by lulukay(f): 7:34am On May 31, 2013
IvyBlue:

What are you saying girl? You are not fat at all!
I'm not skinny either ,I'm team fat gurls rock ooh# grin
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by kandiikane(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2013
Only Africans....High blood. pressure, heart disease, diabetes is sexy abi etc etc

lulukay: I'm not skinny either ,I'm team fat gurls rock ooh# grin
You should lose weight, not to be skinny but a weight that's perfect for your stature. Fat does not rock, it kills.
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by lulukay(f): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
kandiikane: Only Africans....High blood. pressure, heart disease, diabetes is sexy abi etc etc

You should lose weight, not to be skinny but a weight that's perfect for your stature. Fat does not rock, it kills.
uh uh kandii I don't want to believe ure narrow minded...all dose diseases u listed arnt just peculiar to fat people very slim people suffer them tuu,u might not be fat and be unhealthy,change ur orientation fat dosnt kill,its not a disease!!

2 Likes

Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by kandiikane(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2013
lulukay: uh uh kandii I don't want to believe ure narrow minded...all dose diseases u listed arnt just peculiar to fat people very slim people suffer them tuu,u might not be fat and be unhealthy,change ur orientation fat dosnt kill,its not a disease!!

...The thing is if you're fat, you're more prone to it.

Fat and anorexia is an illness, hit the gym, hun. I know you cry on your couch everyday with a bucket of icecream but that won't do it, would it? Try jogging everyday or something and put that barrel of icecream down.

1 Like

Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by lulukay(f): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2013
kandiikane:

...The thing is if you're fat, you're more prone to it.

Fat and anorexia is an illness, hit the gym, hun. I know you cry on your couch everyday with a bucket of icecream but that won't do it, would it? Try jogging everyday or something and put that barrel of icecream down.
from ur first sentence and d last,don't get me wrong if I deduce from dat dat u aint literate smh* fat isn't an illness sweety,u nid to get a hold of a few books den I'm sure uld come back here n post d rite thing*im out,

2 Likes

Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2013
As long as you are not obese,you are fine.
We are not all made to be a size 2
You are not less of a human if you are size 14 ,afterall it's the confidence that matters.

3 Likes

Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by lulukay(f): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2013
Being comfortable in ur own skin is all that matters,fat,thin,skinny,etc! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by lulukay(f): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2013
IvyBlue: As long as you are not obese,you are fine.
We are not all made to be a size 2
You are not less of a human if you are size 14 ,afterall it's the confidence that matters.
smart! Obese** dats d word I wanted to hear not fat!
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by kandiikane(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2013
lulukay: from ur first sentence and d last,don't get me wrong if I deduce from dat dat u aint literate smh* fat isn't an illness sweety,u nid to get a hold of a few books den I'm sure uld come back here n post d rite thing*im out,

Ok thank you. Someone using 'dat, nid, d, rite' calling someone else an illitrate? The irony! No hun, there are million more books telling you that fat is unhealthy. Have fun with your fat-ness. Toodles. kiss

1 Like

Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2013
kandiikane:

Ok thank you. Someone using 'dat, nid, d, rite' calling someone else an illitrate? The irony! No hun, there are million more books telling you that fat is unhealthy. Have fun with your fat-ness. Toodles. kiss

You should be ashamed of yourself ,why are you trying so hard to make her feel useless? smh!

1 Like

Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by lulukay(f): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2013
kandiikane:

aha!so I'm supposed ta spell it all out cos I'm chattin wiv who?dame jonathan?oh please u don't know vocabulary like I do hehe* newais I'm sure having fun with it yezzir..its beautiful!!there re so many women out der who want d extra flesh!plixx read dis thread taink u! grin much love kandii mmuah to u 2

1 Like

Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by kandiikane(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2013
IvyBlue:

You should be ashamed of yourself ,why are you trying so hard to make her feel useless? smh!

So, when your fat friend comes to you saying 'gosh, ivy, I am so fat!' Are you going to say, 'no you're not' even though you know she looks like a pig? Are you going to let her feel all funky, continue eating and become even more fat and unhealthy? Bad friend you are.

All this political correctness sef. Someone is at an unhealthy weight but it's wrong to tell her to try and lose abit but I'm sure if it was an anorexic or even a normal size slim person, it's ok for you guys to say go eat! You are big now imagine how obese you will be when you've finished having your children.
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by kandiikane(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2013
lulukay: aha!so I'm supposed ta spell it all out cos I'm chattin wiv who?dame jonathan?oh please u don't know vocabulary like I do hehe* newais I'm sure having fun with it yezzir..its beautiful!!there re so many women out der who want d extra flesh!plixx read dis thread taink u! grin much love kandii mmuah to u 2

Chai and I was the one called an illitrate? When people say they want to add weight, I doubt they mean looking like a beached whale.

You're a beautiful woman but just stop.
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
Bravo! You are absolutely right ,she never looks in a mirror to know that she is overweight undecided
She needed your help so bad!

kandiikane:

So, when your fat friend comes to you saying 'gosh, ivy, I am so fat!' Are you going to say, 'no you're not' even though you know she looks like a pig? Are you going to let her feel all funky, continue eating and become even more fat and unhealthy? Bad friend you are.

All this political correctness sef. Someone is at an unhealthy weight but it's wrong to tell her to try and lose abit but I'm sure if it was an anorexic or even a normal size slim person, it's ok for you guys to say go eat! You are big now imagine how obese you will be when you've finished having your children.
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by kandiikane(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Lol
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by lulukay(f): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
kandiikane:

Chai and I was the one called an illitrate? When people say they want to add weight, I doubt they mean looking like a beached whale.

You're a beautiful woman but just stop.
y does it hurt u so bad,y r u dis pained lmao,u shld let go of some hate n have ur self a fat ass* day! N u kip calling urslf an illitrate rofl dat I love..kip it coming honey,I got a lot of room to accomodate n correct ur shallow mindedness..n were u trynna spell bleached?? Next time sweetie put d. B" in capital... grin
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by lulukay(f): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by lulukay(f): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
grin

3 Likes

Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by kandiikane(m): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
No, hun google beached whale and check out the results. I'm sure if someone sees you in that bikini at the beach that would be their exact thought. Lol, just joking sha. Anyway, why your lip come look like mine? angry
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by lulukay(f): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
kandiikane: No, hun google beached whale and check out the results. I'm sure if someone sees you in that bikini at the beach that would be their exact thought. Lol, just joking sha. Anyway, why your lip come look like mine? angry
ooh so u look my pic sote u look my lips grin show me ur lips make i compare ,I know u like wat u see tongue

1 Like

Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by kandiikane(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
Lol, if you be lezza tell me oo so I go know what I'm dealing with. If I post my lips on here you won't be able to handle it.
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by lulukay(f): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
kandiikane: Lol, if you be lezza tell me oo so I go know what I'm dealing with. If I post my lips on here you won't be able to handle it.
hahaha like we havnt heard dat b4 grin
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by extraflyfineboy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
lulukay: my kind mamacita kiss
she just said it all...mamasita's lol
there is more where this came from
Re: Fat Is The New Beautiful!!! These Steps Will Ensure You Get That Sexy Plump Body by extraflyfineboy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
lulukay: grin
damn!! shez beautiful and sexy...go girl go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Braided New Hairstyles With Weaves For Little Girls 2019 / Who Are Your Best Designers? / Pixie Curl Human Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.