Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine (11047 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Or Sarah Ofili: Who Wore It Better? / Iyanya Covers New Edition Of Ella Fashion Magazine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by chachacorner: 12:36pm On May 30, 2013
Nollywood actress who just shaved her hair for a movie is just to hot to handle! I love her wig by the way! She gets featured by Celebrity Fashion Magazine-Ella.. Tell me you love her hot..

http://chachacorner.com/ella-fashion-magazine-covers-nollywood-actress-ebube-nwagbo-photos/

Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 30, 2013
Horrible i must say!! Her poker face expression is out of this world! The first and d 3rd pix is sooo bad! I can mange d 2nd where she's sitting! Lovely pumps btw kiss
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by mamagee3(f): 3:45pm On May 30, 2013
She definitely isn't magazine cover material...

She should just stick to acting and leave modelling for those who know it best
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Okijajuju: 3:59pm On May 30, 2013
WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Blackteeth(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2013
naanxie: Horrible i must say!! Her poker face expression is out of this world! The first and d 3rd pix is sooo bad! I can mange d 2nd where she's sitting! Lovely pumps btw kiss

mama-gee:

Men see what women cannot see.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:01pm On May 30, 2013
Who she be?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by zolajpower: 4:01pm On May 30, 2013
women can beef each otherrrr...

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 30, 2013
Wow the facial expression is horrible,the only pix that impress me is the 2nd pix. Her mouth has a very bad shape. Not good at all.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by edithokoye0096: 4:03pm On May 30, 2013
Ebube is ok to me, I wonder why people keep hating. They hide under the fact that the forum is faceless.
Girl, you rock!

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by SincereBigot: 4:07pm On May 30, 2013
[size=20pt]omo.... shey worst ooo... especially that last pic[/size]
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by romanlaw(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2013
Chai! See jelousy. I challenge any of u running ur mouth to post ur pix. Chai women, no wonder the serpent used Eve to achieve its evil plan.

5 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Joey82(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2013
i like her.
i think her beauty is grossly underrated even though i must admit she's added some weight.
i also think she's not photogenic.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Katier00(f): 4:14pm On May 30, 2013
thanks for ur comments. Its good to be honest
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 30, 2013
Dem for put funke Akindele na
Suliat kan aiyetoro kan
Mschtwwwww!

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 30, 2013
She looks like a tranny.
mama-gee:

Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Blackgold09(f): 4:17pm On May 30, 2013
She 4 no wear wig na so dat we go knw hw she fine reach
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by rali123(f): 4:18pm On May 30, 2013
The 1st and last pics is just bad, facial expression, posture, even the wig did her no good, the 2nd pics is ok though. I love her shoe.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Lilimax(f): 4:22pm On May 30, 2013
babyosisi: Dem for put funke Akindele na
Suliat kan aiyetoro kan
Mschtwwwww!
lol
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by nikkyshyne(f): 4:24pm On May 30, 2013
1st pix looks out of placeundecided. 2nd pix is cool cool. 3rd pix is horrible angry
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by angelTI(f): 4:24pm On May 30, 2013
joining the other posters, she looks clumsy and rough in d pics

It could be d make up artist n stylist sha but d pics didnt do justice to her @al
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by originaldave: 4:28pm On May 30, 2013
wot do i have to say abou this now,ebube even you ma know say this ur pic no mak sense mk u try harder next tym.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Inik(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2013
Okija juju: WTF!!!

Lol. Where do you get all these gifs and funny pictures from? grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by tjskii(f): 4:37pm On May 30, 2013
Ebube is a very pretty lady,I don't understand why shez bin lookin ugly in pics lately,abi she don catch belle ni,cos dts d only oda thing that uglifies some women undecided undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 30, 2013
vivacious vivi: Who she be?
She s what you wish you were tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by StateOfMind: 4:41pm On May 30, 2013
Terrible pictures cry cry cry . Ebube used to look better than this. She has also added weight which makes her look clumsy cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Dopefiend(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2013
Seems like she wants to take a dump in the third pic undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Eneze1(f): 4:45pm On May 30, 2013
the shape of the mouth is a no no for me, she looks good though smiley
Re: Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine by Okijajuju: 4:48pm On May 30, 2013
igboezue:
if i think u can match her anywhere post ur best pic lets kompare nd kontrast,i sense u must be very ugly thats why u attack people that are much better than

He lives in Banana eyeland..

He is definitely finer than her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Gurls Killing It. / ~ 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Red Carpet Moments / Burnt Toast Can Be Used For Teeth Whitening!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.