Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina (42957 Views)

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / How Should Sex Be Viewed In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2013
coogar:

you are too old to have sëx - you left it too late!
don't listen to this jerk..

1 Like

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by coogar: 12:20am On Jun 01, 2013
banega: don't listen to this jerk..

you are a consummate rëtard!
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by xtassie: 5:43am On Jun 01, 2013
My dear ur hubby is right u have to be very bold and summmon up courage first time sex is so painful,my first experience was so painful,ur hubby shld start with his fingers, trying to break the hymen first using his fingers I tot I was going to faint wen he thrust in the first time but after a loud scream I realised I was just too afraid,don't worry it dosnt kill, sex sweet o and pls stop depriving ur self and ur hubby of God's gift abeg the first months u many still feel pains and may not enjoy it but it gets better with time!..goodluck and HML.
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by frmglorytoglory: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hmmmm do you have any close married female you can talk to ? anyway i guess you are too embarassed to ask hence your coming online . Make up your mind that the deed must be done on a particular day and follow the plan through. See things from hubby's perspective my dear. He has been the perfect gentleman waiting for all this while, he doesnt need to get frustrated now. Relax, arm yourself with KY jelly and ensure that you guys have adequate privacy and tell him not to stop even if you scream but should slowly and steadily continue to completion.
Imagine if you r having a baby, you would'nt stop pushing because of pains abi ? you would follow the midwife and doctors instruction to push irrespective of whatever pain you are going through, so that you can experience the joy of seeing your baby. same with LM after the initial pain there comes a soothing relief.
It is well with you and hubby. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Firstimer(f): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2013
D
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Firstimer(f): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2013
xtassie: My dear ur hubby is right u have to be very bold and summmon up courage first time sex is so painful,my first experience was so painful,ur hubby shld start with his fingers, trying to break the hymen first using his fingers I tot I was going to faint wen he thrust in the first time but after a loud scream I realised I was just too afraid,don't worry it dosnt kill, sex sweet o and pls stop depriving ur self and ur hubby of God's gift abeg the first months u many still feel pains and may not enjoy it but it gets better with time!..goodluck and HML.
Haba. U min i'd stil feel pains for som months. I tot wev crossed dat bridge afta first penetration. Na wa o
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2013
Firstimer: Eureka!, we did it dis tym n it finally entad. Buh i started to feel pain at bones of my butts n i asked him 2 stop. Does any1 no wat d pain means. We intend 2 try again.

I'm not sure about this. The pain I know of had to do with length. The lady hurt when the man put in his full length in her, she complained that it felt like it was "hitting" her womb. The solution was to not go in fully. However, over time, I think the complaint was gone. Not sure why though.

So, you might see if it would help for him to not put his full length in.
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2013
Firstimer:
Haba. U min i'd stil feel pains for som months. I tot wev crossed dat bridge afta first penetration. Na wa o

It may take a little time, dear, but you'll be surprised when you realize it doesn't hurt anymore. It may also not take that long.
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by dBard: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I'm not sure about this. The pain I know of had to do with length. The lady hurt when the man put in his full length in her, she complained that it felt like it was "hitting" her womb. The solution was to not go in fully. However, over time, I think the complaint was gone. Not sure why though.

I concur. The pains u r referring t might b referred from d penis hitting the womb. Me thinks, easy does it.
Doing a swab test too might not b a bad idea. Just t b on d safe side, f u n ur hubby.
PS; do not base ur assumption on odas experiences. My girl wen she got disvirgined said by d 3rd time, she wasn't feeling no pain anymore.
Sex is not t b endured but enjoyed. All d best
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Firstimer(f): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Tnx man. Wil try dat
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by 9jaCrusade: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2013
Absolute Rubbish!!!

Are you a medic? My wife was a virgin at 27 and I did it myself... Even at 18, girls still feel pain. Stop scaring the lady with this lie.
@ OP

Yes you may see a doctor, but I believe nothing is wrong with you. My wife did cry. It happens. I started with a little Finger, calming her down always. Of course it took over 2 months to get the thing going, but try a centimeter daily with a large dose of lubricant... YK or Durex Cool play. It is gradual but it will eventually work. Also, tell him not to go fully inside if he is heavily "endowed". 5/6 cm should be ok to start with.

Don't let anyone make you feel guilty for being absolutely right by keeping your virginity.
coogar:

in the current climate, 24 is too late. the growth has stopped, the skin/tissue has toughened up. you might need a surgery to get it done.

2 Likes

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Alwaystrue(f): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2013
@Ihedinobi,
It is ok. Atleast you realised and made ammends. A repentant heart is the most important thing. Thanks for the info you gave First-timer.

@First-timer,
Congrats. At least I am glad you have such an anonymous forum to ask questions without fears of a privacy breach and get some responsible answers from the matured ones. Now begin to enjoy the experience because you and your husband deserve it. Kudos to him for waiting and being patient.

1 Like

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by kingsley2244: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hello am kingsley stephen am a medical doctor by profession your problem is normal it must be painful that's what shows that your a woman but after the first time d pin won't be there again take a time with him make a very deep love with him first kiss romance and all that you will get wet then let him dig you will ok wish you good luck[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Firstimer(f): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
Firstimer: Eureka!, we did it dis tym n it finally entad. Buh i started to feel pain at bones of my butts n i asked him 2 stop. Does any1 no wat d pain means. We intend 2 try again.
Ok. I no now. Twas wile i was tryin 2 free my legs, i tink i fractured a bone or smtin at my hip. Stil feel d pain slightly thru my left thigh, hopin 2 get a drug 4 it.
He says we'l try again wen d pain subsides.
Hop d place wnt bcom too tight again sha. Cos wev jus don it once. Docs in d house pls.....
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by danjkad: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2013
It's normal. U̶̲̥̅̊ J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ try as much as possible Τ̅☺ relax urself n dn't stay too long b4 tryin again cos if U̶̲̥̅̊ do, Ūя V tends to tighten up again.
As ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ D̶̲̥̅̊ pains, it will G̶̲̥̅̊☹ away. Sex ȋ̝̊̅§ a beautiful tin Τ̅☺ be enjoyed by couples aπϑ nt Τ̅☺ b endured.
Cheers.
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by greatgod2012(f): 1:05am On Jun 10, 2013
@op, how far now? Hope all is now well? Keep us updated.

I guess the fear of your BIL banging into your room was one of the major factor for not fully consentrating to it.
May God help you o.

1 Like

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by candace16(f): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Get drunk n get it ova wit.It myt b easier wen u r high

1 Like

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
my fiancee is a virgin, Am I going to go through all of these, now am scared

1 Like

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Firstimer(f): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
[

2 Likes

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by thorpido(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2013
Firstimer:
Ok. I no now. Twas wile i was tryin 2 free my legs, i tink i fractured a bone or smtin at my hip. Stil feel d pain slightly thru my left thigh, hopin 2 get a drug 4 it.
He says we'l try again wen d pain subsides.
Hop d place wnt bcom too tight again sha. Cos wev jus don it once. Docs in d house pls.....
If u fractured a bone in your hip,u'll probably not be able to walk.What I think happened is that you sprained a muscle while twisting or something.Get a painkiller,u'll be alright in a couple of days.

1 Like

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2013
Firstimer:

u dont hav 2b scared. Let her take fear off her mind. Sure it can b painful but evry1 can bear pain in different ways. Me, i've neva liked even d most little pain. Let her know dat at d end she'l enjoy it n b d one begging u 4 more "winks"

Thanks, was just scared if it isnt really worth the wait..
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by modele2: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
I experienced this..youre sore for about a week or so. Then youre its fine. KY Jelly is a good investment...

And those pitying her husband..Dont bother, the satisfaction of knowing you are the first and only for someone that is yours is well worth it. These are teething problems that would pass.

1 Like

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by meemeee: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2013
That's not true, that she's too old.
Just get "preseed lubricant" and use each time you try.
also let your husband do more of romance on you, you'll eventually open up and enjoy yourself & make your husband happy.nothing is wrong with you.
hope this helps.
coogar:

in the current climate, 24 is too late. the growth has stopped, the skin/tissue has toughened up. you might need a surgery to get it done.
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
@Firstimer, I assume it worked out fine after all. Congrats smiley
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Daresh(f): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Firstimer:

u dont hav 2b scared. Let her take fear off her mind. Sure it can b painful but evry1 can bear pain in different ways. Me, i've neva liked even d most little pain. Let her know dat at d end she'l enjoy it n b d one begging u 4 more "winks"

Are you begging him for more ? *wink wink*
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Firstimer(f): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
[
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Firstimer(f): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
[
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by LewsTherin: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2013
For those who think being a virgin at 24 is an unpardonable crime, GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE!!!
My Lady was a virgin at 27. She also had "tightness" issues wink but she's one of those few women that gives their husband a "virgin" every night! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by nwapastor: 5:06am On Sep 29, 2013
Wow I've learnt alot. Hope it helps me too cos I'll be getting married in 2 months time & I'm still a virgin @ 34. I read of going 4 a pelvic examination 6wks b4 d wedding 2 check out how tight u r so u can start off d stretching exercise with ur fingers b4 d wedding night Or hubby starts with finger- stretching on d wedding night.

1 Like

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by pjthatcher: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2013
I hope dis helps. I got married as ǻ virgin at 29 and τ̅☺ be candid i cried on our wedding nyt cuz of the excrutiating pain. Buh wot i did dt helped was dt i intentionally got high, had ǻ hot bath wiv ♏Ɣ husb, he got candles lighted around the room and played romantic songs. Cuz i was high i dint even no wen he penetrated buh i cried at d point of breakin d hymen. Being high made ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ relaxed for easy penetration although ΐτ̲̅ dint stop the pain sha. Stil felt pains for like 3 weeks buh hubby was so gentle and we made sure we did ΐτ̲̅ everyday so dt i dont get tite again. Another tin is i sometimes feel ♏Ɣ hubby hittin below ♏Ɣ stomach and wen i let him no, he reduces  length of him inside. Buh dis happens not in all the positions we try. Another advice is try being on top, foor ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ being on top is less painful. Make sure U̶̲̥̅̊ я̣̣̥ also well lubricated just like every oda person has sed and dont wait til after ur orgasm b4 he penetrates cuz U̶̲̥̅̊ loose interest in  sex after U̶̲̥̅̊ come.. HML
P.S; ΐτ̲̅s beautiful wen U̶̲̥̅̊ give ur virginity τ̅☺ ur husb! ΐτ̲̅ builds ano everlastin trust n closeness. Its ǻ gud bin

6 Likes

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by judii(f): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
nwapastor: Wow I've learnt alot. Hope it helps me too cos I'll be getting married in 2 months time & I'm still a virgin @ 34. I read of going 4 a pelvic examination 6wks b4 d wedding 2 check out how tight u r so u can start off d stretching exercise with ur fingers b4 d wedding night Or hubby starts with finger- stretching on d wedding night.
34 years? Wow! Congratulations! IMO, whatever stretching that needs 2 be done should be done by your husband since you have waited this long. I can't imagine the pain u would go through. God be with you!

4 Likes

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by oluplus(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Firstimer:

Well Well. U can say dat again. *wink*wink*wink*
In dis case, you need to change your user name. Lolzzz

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London / Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued / Have I Done The Right Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.