Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina (42955 Views)

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / How Should Sex Be Viewed In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by nwapastor: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2013
judii: 34 years? Wow! Congratulations! IMO, whatever stretching that needs 2 be done should be done by your husband since you have waited this long. I can't imagine the pain u would go through. God be with you!
Don't worry I'll get back to u b4 d yr runs out by God's grace. It won't be dt painful.
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by daben1(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Hope you'll take this serious: after you might have been dis-virgined, beware of your flow so u don't take in, wait for about 2 months or so, so that yor va**inal will expand very well, because this is something you avn't done for for yearS and you also complained about the pain whenever your hubby wants to thrust in( and you knwo ''something'' bigger will come out through there), so, let him continue persistently before pregnancy to avoid ''...'' you know what i mean.
Thanks!!
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by SAMBARRY: 11:25am On Mar 31, 2015
May 30,2013 issue resurfacing March, 30,2015.moderators are you people mad? Op should have had a baby about 1 0r 2 years old by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ok, @op, I do get you and I'm really sorry you're having this experience. I wonder though, did you, like, chat with your mom, experienced sisters or aunts before coming online? It might have been better to do so unless they were unavailable or unable to help.

Um, I don't think you have any problems. I think what inhibitions you have now are natural to virgins. I don't think you're too afraid to have sexx for the first time, I think that the contraction that makes you too tight is normal to first-timers.

I don't know if you guys have tried this: slow and very gentle penetration. It's actually so slow that it's a while before you realize that he's inside you. It's a very little depth at a time and at each depth he does very slow thrusting motions waiting for your vagginal muscles to relax. As they do, he slowly increases depth of penetration.

Another way is to tease your muscles with a shallow penetration and as soon as they relax, he pushes in completely. But, believe me, that can hurt far more than you expect, and you should probably not try it the first few times you successfully have sexx. However, if and when you do, once he is in, he should pause and wait for your muscles to relax before thrusting slowly. Soon, the pain should turn into a lot more pleasure and a lot more lubrication.

The first way won't hurt as much as the second, it'll hurt a bit and then the pleasure will take over and then hurt a bit again after which the pleasure will take over and so on as he gently increases depth of penetration and continues to thrust slowly at each depth. The key though is that the depth is increased in stages and he must read the contractions and relaxations of your vagginal muscles as well as your facial expressions properly and ask you at all times when it is too painful. Whenever it is, he should pull back a bit and continue making back-and-forth motions at that depth until you're comfortable enough for him to go in deeper.

The second option is actually smarter because the first can bore the both of you. So, there should be a smart combination of the two in such a way that he surprises you when he pushes in fully. That way, the pain will be sharp and short.

Hope I've helped a bit. Let me know if you've already tried this or you want something in the above explained a bit more clearly.

Sh1t, wat boring sex...
This is why I don't want virgins
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by fidelson(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2017
Tell him to use his fingers first, 1 in first then the can try 2. Ensure his nails are cut & clean, try this for some days without penetration, use Vaseline to rub the fingers, enough Vaseline ( In case his rod is big or long). Gradually let him put his rod slowly, the cap only, try this like 3 times. Finally embrace the pain wen he decides to thrust. Bt let him rub Vaseline on his rod. Wish u the best. First timer you try sha to keep itself no easy.
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by Diamond23(f): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]It usually very very painful and is normal.Try get urself drunk xo u wont feel d pain dat much grin
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by spencekat(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
coogar:

in the current climate, 24 is too late. the growth has stopped, the skin/tissue has toughened up. you might need a surgery to get it done.
24 is not late
Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by jashar(f): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Una check the date of the thread before una comment? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina by CircleOfWilis: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2017
jashar:
Una check the date of the thread before una comment? shocked
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London / Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued / Have I Done The Right Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.