Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

First Time Smoking Weed Stories..(your Experience :) ) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / First Time Smoking Weed Stories..(your Experience :) ) (2774 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Perform On Stage Together For The First Time (Pic) / Question On Smoking Weed Before Performing On Stage / Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Time Smoking Weed Stories..(your Experience :) ) by lymelyte(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2013
So hey what are your guys stories about your
first time trying smoking weed, and yes I know
weed is slightly bad.I moderately do it and I don't encourage people to frequently do it.I do it just for fun and for recreational purpose.
Well anyway the first time I ever smoked weed was 18.I remembered going to a friends houx and after visitation,was strolling wit my friend in d hood n we met up with anoda friend of ours and 3 other dude and we found out they were heading to smoke out of a "ghetto bong" and so we joined.I remembered at first I was scared to do it and mostly just
watched but near the end I was ready to do it.
On my first ever attempt I remember i spilled
some buds out off the top of the bong and
everyone was all pissed at me lol, but yeah I
proceeded to take about 5 hits. Then after a
while i remember feeling all cold and wierdish
but in a good way.my eyes were serrriiously glazed and
redI remember I was acting so retarded,I was just laughing the whole time.Getting stoned the first time was one of the best time i have ever been high soooo much.It was of course not regular weed but the skunk
chronic everyone smokes nowa days. (lol)
Just shared my experience how
bout you guys?
Re: First Time Smoking Weed Stories..(your Experience :) ) by ijebabe: 2:33pm On May 31, 2013
Hmmm....where is Foxy?
Re: First Time Smoking Weed Stories..(your Experience :) ) by Nelrulez(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
My first time of doing it was n my first year @ d higher institution.. I hung out wif sum cultist one sunny afternoon and ended up blowing skunk.. To God! the only thing I cud remember saying was God if u can save me from this, I promise not to do it again and I stuck to Dat vow til now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa Sick? / Empress Njamah "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" / Overdose Video Lyrics By Crayon, Ayra Star, Ladipoe, Magixx, Boy Spyce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.